Revenge

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

~Hayoung's POV~

"Ok, let me get this straight. L asked you out. You rejected." Sungyeol rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah, what's so special about that?" I shrugged.

"There was only one girl who rejected him before and we seriously never heard from her again."

"And you think I would be that girl? Sungyeol, I'm trained for combat and sneaking around and other sneaky stuff."

"OK. HOLD UP THERE AND BACK UP. L ASKED YOU OUT?!" Hoya had remained quiet the whole time which was really odd. Now, all his bottled up energy and thinking were flowing.

"Yeah..." I nodded hesitantly.

Overprotective Hoya kicked in. "THAT BASTARD L DARE ASKED MY SISTER OUT? I'M GONNA GO FIND HIM AND BEAT HIS HEAD INTO A PULP AND MAKE SURE HE NEVER SEES DAYLIGHT AGAIN!"

Sunggyu and Dongwoo held him back.

"Don't worry, Hoya oppa. It's perfectly fine."

"NO IT'S NOT. I WILL NEVER LET YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND UNLESS I DIE! AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE EVEN THEN!" Hoya yelled.

"Hoya, just let her deal with it. Besides, she's been doing pretty well with the guys following her around at school." Woohyun calmly "assured".

"WHAT?!"

 

~No One's POV~

L's daily routine was still the same old, same old. Well, except for the part that Hayoung rejected him and now he's planning a revenge to get back at her and stuff.

"OPPAAAA! WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME?!" A cute girl ran up to him.

L ignored the girl completely and walked straight past. *How do I get back at Lee Hayoung?*

The girl gave him a confused glance at walked away dejectedly.

He didn't pay attention to the weird glances Infinite made at him and he definitely was zoning out more than ever during class.

Hayoung glanced worriedly at him and copied a second batch of notes for him. *We can't have Mr. Kingka leave this school or else I'll be in huge trouble with Soohyun.* Hayoung shuddered and continued scribbling.

After class, L just sauntered out, taking the notes without thinking. He groaned in his head since he came up with no plan at all to get back at Hayoung. Zip, zero, nada.

"Hey, dude, what's up?" Sungyeol slapped L's back.

For that one minute, L snapped back to reality. "Nothing. Just trying to plan revenge on Hayoung."

Sungyeol exchanged I-told-you-so and I-told-YOU-so glances with the rest of Infinite.

When they were near the cafeteria, L suddenly saw a sign.

Today's Special

Spaghetti

Honestly, the school food tasted bad and spaghetti is just the most wonderful thing to plan revenge with. L cackled evilly to himself. *Oh, such a wonderful day to plan a revenge.*

Sungjong whispered quietly to Hoya," What's wrong with L hyung?"

"I don't know but whatever he does, he will have to go through me beating his head in." Hoya whispered angrily back, curling his hand into a fist.

"I'm gonna make sure L doesn't do any trouble. You guys calm Hoya down." Sungyeol nodded to the red-faced Hoya.

"I DON'T NEED CALMING DOWN." The others dragged him off. Sungyeol rubbed his forehead.

"Anyways, L..... SHOOOT! WHERE'D HE GO?! HOYA'S GONNA KILL ME!" Sungyeol started mentally scolding himself as he ran inside the cafeteria.

 

L scanned the cafeteria for Hayoung. She was pretty easy to spot since she was the only one sitting by the tree. For a second, L glanced at her and almost thought not to ruin that peacefulness but duty calls, and his duty was to make this day horrible.

He spun around to go towards the lunch line when he was faced with a nerd. The nerd gulped but he wasn't interested on doing anything to people besides Hayoung.

Instead, he grabbed the nerd's lunch and started briskly walking towards the tree.

The nerd just looked at where her lunch was a second ago and looked to where L was heading.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry about L. Here's 500 won for his behavior. He went that way right?" Sungyeol pointed in the direction L just left to.

The nerd just nodded and Sungyeol sped away. When he was gone, the nerd squealed in her head. *Sungyeol's so nice!*

 

Hayoung enjoyed the peace and quiet. This school was so chaotic, there seemed to be no escaping it. *Curse Soohyun for making me come to a drama-filled school. I would rather be in that really smart and boring school than here.*

Hayoung threw a random rock at another nearby tree.

There were no screaming fanboys and no screaming fangirls of Infinite. There was no L in need of protecting at this time.

Everything was just peace...

and quiet....

"Hi, Hay-" L appeared out of nowhere and "tripped" and spilled "his" lunch all over Hayoung.

"Oops." He gave a fake smile.

"Jerkface." Hayoung's mission slipped her mind as she spat out the words. She wiped the spaghetti out of her eyes to glare at him. Glare level: 1.

L just laughed and walked away. Hayoung the side of . *Hmm, better food than America though.*

 

Hayoung added a few more adjustment to her contraption. She tugged on it and smiled to herself in victory.

*I need to thank Dongwoo oppa later. Who knew that guy had a bucket and paint in his locker?* Hayoung gave one more tug and pressed herself against the wall.

She did a few quick calculations and waited until the door opened once.

Right on cue, a girl came, bright-faced, out of the classroom. She looked as if she were on the verge of tears. *Another girl...sad.* Hayoung shook her head in disappointment and impatiently waited for the door to crack open once again.

A familiar gorgeous head popped out as Hayoung let go of the bucket. She leaped behind a wall before she heard a huge splash and a yell. *Such a huge waste of green paint.*

Hayoung giggled and ran away.

 

~L's POV~

ARGH! STUPID!!!

I cleaned out the last of the green paint off of my face as I cursed myself.

How could I be so stupid that Hayoung won't fight back?

I blew at my wet hair and grumbled under my breath, remembering full well what happened.

Flashback

That girl I was talking to was running out of the room as fast as she can. She apparently thought we could get back together and be in love again. Psh, like I was in love before.

I waited a few safe minutes as I calmly packed my stuff.

I swear I heard a stifled giggle outside but I doubted anything would happen.

Which I was proven totally wrong.

Once I turned the knob and pushed the door open, green paint splashed on me.

Literally, one second I was dry, the next I was covered in green goop.

Great, just great.

I glared upwards, expecting Hayoung to be waiting there and teasing.

Instead I see a bucket with a few words scribbled.

"Jealous. You. Can't. Get. Me." I slowly read aloud.

"AISH!" I kicked a random seat and started heading for the bathroom.

The janitor sure has a lot of work to do today.

Flashback end

I blew a raspberry and dried my hair.

"This is it, Hayoung. This is war from now on."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it, it's confirmed.

I have no life and I seem to have the ability to update everyday and it's 5:30 in the morning ==

Technically, I just have a lot of time on my hands beause of state exams next week. Yes, I know I'm supposed to be studying but I'm too lazy XD

And time for the author's little spazz corner...

KYAAAAAA BAP AND U-KISSSSSS!!!

FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME!

Oh and I love BACON! <3

Comments ^^