Saved

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

~Hayoung's POV~

"Really, guys? I thought I was only protecting L, not extra stuff." I grumbled into my earpiece.

"Sorry, uncle detected some kind of bomb near his house."

"Oh, come on, Hayoung, cheer up. Or are you afraid you'll blow up your lover boy?"

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol!"

"Focus, guys."

"Who would be stupid enough to blow up a mansion that could also possibly kill everybody else in the neighborhood?"

"Our crazy rival company doesn't care. Hayoung, you there yet?"

"Duh."

"Okay, the bomb is in the shed, under the garden tools."

I leaped up and jumped over a fence and slipped my way towards the garden shed. It was half-rotten and old and if I weren't trained to work in 10 million times scarier places, I would've been running away by now.

"I'm in."

"The bomb should be under the shovel." Soohyun's voice crackled through my earpiece.

"The bomb should be under the shovel." Sungyeol mimicked and laughed.

"Lee Sungyeol, if I weren't at the States, you would be 100% dead by now."

"Guys, shut up, I'm trying to concentrate."

"Arasso arasso."

"DON'T GET YOURSELF KILLED, LEE HAYOUNG."

"Hoya, you're not helping." I muttered.

"I found the bomb." I moved the shovel aside.

"Carefully break the blue and yellow cords."

I calmly took out a small torch and cut the many blue and yellow cords. Sweat started appearing on my forehead but I still continued with my work, avoiding all the purple cords that intertwined with the blue and yellow.

"Hurry, Hayoung. The time bomb is going to blow in 10 seconds."

"WHAT?! HAYOUNG, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!" Hoya screamed into my earpiece.

"SH!T HOYA! I ALMOST FCKING HIT A PURPLE!" I yelled as loud as I could without being noticed.

"Hayoung....5...."

I started breaking into a worse cold sweat.

"2......"

5 more fcking cords....

ARGH!

"IT'S GOING TO BLOW! HAYOUNG, GET OUT OF THERE! IT'S A COMMAND!" 

I fumbled my way out.

"HAYOUNG? ARE YOU STILL THERE?" Hoya yelled.

"Soohyun, it was a trap."

There was a loud pound from my earpiece. "They must've tried to lure you away from L. HURRY!"

I jumped over the fence, not caring who noticed this time. L was calmly walking out of his mansion to his limo. I quickened my pace.

"Hi, Mr. Cho!" I heard L greet and that's when I saw three familiar darts hurtling towards him.

I sprinted faster than I could possibly sprint and caught all three darts but not before one grazed my arm. I instictively grabbed the wound and purple mixed with red were on my hand.

"Oh, hi Devil." L greeted casually.

I nodded and fake a smile. There were suddenly two, then three, then five hundred Ls. I heard the car revv up and drive away. I could faintly hear Soohyun and Hoya yelling for me.

"Poison darts." I managed to utter. That was the last thing I remembered until black hit me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*LE GASP* If anybody doesn't get the title, basically Hayoung was called to deactivate a fake bomb. Apparently it was a diversion and the rival company were planning to shoot these really extremely poisonous darts at L. Hayoung saved him but got hit by one instead. Background info on the darts: If not treated, death is guaranteed in 1 day.

Yeah... I said I won't be updating as much but since I was online anyway....

And I'm still trying to convince myself that EXO and Infinite are around the same age =.= Very hard honestly.

Speaking of Infinite, *goes to little author's spazz corner* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 10 MORE FCKING DAYS UNTIL THEY COME BACK!!!!!!!! *waits not so patiently*

Comments ^^