Moving Away

Blessing From Above [하늘에서 내려온 축복]

3 months has passed, the baby grew bigger and bigger. The bump was also more noticeable; she could also felt the baby’s movements inside her belly.

“Thanks for being so good all long, see you in 3 months!” Yoona talked to her belly.

“Unnie, I’m back!!” Yoona opened the house’s door.

“The doctor said the baby is perfectly healthy!”

“Really? That’s a relief! How about the gender?” Taeyeon asked with curiosity

“It’s a girl, like we guessed” Yoona smiled

“IT’S A GIRL!!!! YES!!! I’ve been secretly buying baby girl clothes because they’re too adorable [laughs], now I can’t wait for my future niece to wear it!.” Taeyeon said in excitement

“Unnie, since it’s only 3 months away from now…what should we do if he ever comes back here and find out the baby?” asked Yoona

“How about moving to another house if you’re afraid he will find out?” Taeyeon offered

Yoona actually never want to move. She grew up in this house, since the day her adoptive mother picked her up from the orphanage. She loves this house and everything about it. She loves the small gate at the front with roses surrounded it. She loves the backyard where her and her sister would run around blowing bubbles while their mother watching them through the kitchen’s window when they were small. She loves all those memories.

“Unnie, are you sure? This is mother’s house…”

“Mother will understand. She wants you to be happy, too.” Taeyeon smiled at her sister.

They were able to sell the house and moved to their new house a week later. The new house is a small house in a quiet neighborhood, with a school and a playground just two minutes away.

“How do you like our new house?” Taeyeon asked

“It’s nice…but that playground…”

“What about the playground?”

“No..Nothing…let’s take the stuffs inside” Yoona smiled to her sister.

 

----

“Congrats on the new house!!” Taeyeon’s friends shouted as soon as they arrived.

“Yoona! How are you? Oh my, your belly is getting bigger! When is your due date?” asked Tiffany

“Unnie, I’m good. I will due in another 3 months.”

“Did the baby’s father visit you?” Jessica asked

“Hey Sica…Don’t mention him in front of my sister” Taeyeon reminded

“Oh, I’m sorry…well then let’s eat…we brought over some food!”

“You guys eat, I’m full…I’ll go in my room and do some reading…” Yoona answered as she got up and went into her room.

Yoona sat on her bed with her hands on her belly. The moonlight shone through the window. She looked outside the window, and to her right, she could see that playground. Suddenly all those painful memories flashed back.

“I’m sorry that I’m so useless and that you will born without a father.” She cried as he hugged her belly. “Little one, please forgive me. I want to look for him sometimes, but I couldn’t bring myself to do so. I just hate to face him.” Then she looked up at the moon “…but if in the future you want to look for him, umma won’t stop you…”