bumped into?

I Think I've Fallen For You

It's been a few days since you started schooling.

You were done getting ready to go to school.

You didn't want Mr. Lee to send you to school so your dad forced you to drive your own car to school.

You agreed to your dad because you didnt want to hear him nag all day because you wanted to walk to school.

You bid your dad goodbye and zoomed off to school with your car.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNr95O4eeM7Yc9Oef2kzw

 

As soon as you enter the school,you saw everyone's attention was to your car.

You quickly park your car at the end of the school car park and enter the school building.

 

You're bout to unlock your locker when you heard girls screaming along the hallway.

You can 6 guys walking along the hallway being surrounded by girls like some flowers being surrounded by bees.

__________________________________________

You're about to reach your class but suddenly you bumped with someone.

"What the heck?!" you're really mad because you're almost late for class and all of your books were scattered on the floor.

You quickly picked up your books and stood up.

"what did you say?" you heard a deep voice talking to you rudely.

 

"I said "WHATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" you shouted at him.

By now most of the students were peeking from their class once they heard the commotion.Even the teachers who's teaching in the class nearby were peeking but they didn't want to interfere.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" he said with a pissed off face looking at you.

You're really mad so you slapped him on THE FACE.

 

That guy's POV

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" I give her a WTF face.

Usually people will run away when I give them the face but this girl didn't even scared.

Suddenly I feel a sting on my face.

DID SHE JUST SLAPPED ME?!

This girl really didnt know what she's messing with.

I mean like who does she think she is to slap me.

No one in this school or should I say this world should slap me.

No one.And NO ONE slap THE Yong Jun Hyung.

To be exact no one in this school can slap me including the principal can't do so because my dad is a well-known bussiness man.

I was shocked on what she just did.

She picked up her books that was scattered on the floor just now and leave me there.SHOCKED.With EVERYONE looking at me with their jaw dropped.

 

End of POV