Rooftop prince?

I Think I've Fallen For You

It's finally lunch time.

You decided to walk around the school ground to have a look.

Since lunch was long,you decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

You were amazed by the beautiful scenery from the rooftop.

You were talking to yourself about the beauty of the view from the rooftop when suddenly you heard people mumbling.

 "sdfgh@#vfgg@#$%^&&*"

You look around the rooftop and saw a good looking guy rubbing his eyes which looks like he just woke up from his long nap.

The guy stood up and walk towards the exit of the rooftop which is near the place you're standing.

 

"I'm sorry for disturbing your nap" you appologize to him and bow 90 degrees to him.

"It's okay" He smilled to you and ruffled you hair and continue  walking.

you were really suprised by his actions because usually people will be mad if they're in his place.

  

suddenly he stop walking.

"I'm Doojoon by the way.Yoon Doojoon"he smilled 

You were about to introduce yourself but he already left.

 

It's finally the end of the school day.

You walk out of the school alone as Minah can't walk with you to the gate because she have something to do with her friends.

You sigh as you saw Mr. Lee who was already waiting for you outside to open the car door for you.

You quickly enter the car and head home.