Chapter 2

I Think I've Fallen For You

They arrived at your dad's mansion after some times.

You fell asleep along your way and your head was on myungsoo's shoulder.

L didn't want to wake you up so he carried you to your room.

 

After a few hours,he went to your room to wake you up for dinner.

"~~~-ah wake up."L shook you and you woke up.

You woke up and blinked a few times to see clearly.

You could see L's face in the dim room

"Dinner's ready"he sit on the bed and play with your hair.

 

After a while,you stood up and dragged yourself to the door.

You saw there's a lot of food on the table as you saw your aunt sohyun setting up the table while your dad was pouring water into each glass since the maid and the chef will arrived tomorrow.

"~~~-ah you're awake?Did you sleep well?"your dad asked after he saw you entering the kitchen.

you repplied him with a nod and pull one of the chair and sit on it.

Your dad and your aunt sohyun joined you after they're done with their work.

L went down later than you since he need to answer the phone call from his friends.

He sits next to his mom.

 

"since everyone was here,let's eat then"your aunt said and all of you started eating.

The dinner was quite cheerful since all of you talked about what how you're doing at the states and your dad sometime will crack jokes.

 

You offered yourself to help your aunt with the dishes once you're done eating while she will clean the table.

Your dad and L went to the teatre room to watch movies since it's still early.

 

Once you're done,you went straight to your room and sleep since you're still tired after a very long flight.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry dear subscribers.

I've been very busy these few weeks with my exams,projects and not to mention my school food and fun fair.

I'm really reallly sorry T___T

Anywhere,I'll promise I'll update ASAP once I had time for myself. ^^

Btw,don't forget to comment ^^