school

I Think I've Fallen For You

 

-few days later-

It was your first day in school so you woke up early and get ready to go to school.

You didn't want to go to school using the lmo and preffered walking but you dad forced you to ride the limo to school since he didn't want you to lost along your way and late to school on your first day.

You just follow what your dad said and ride the limo to school.

You saw Mr. Lee you cheffeur who already waiting for you in the white limo as soon as you open the main door of your mansion house.

You can see you dad waving to you as you enter the limo and off to school.

When you arrive at your new schoo,the students there were giving you attention since they never saw anyone come to school using a limo.

You could only sigh and walk to the main office to get your schedule and some of the books.

The students there was giving you weird looks since they never saw you before plus you just come to school with a limo.

Once you enter the school building,you started to look for the school office since you needed your schedule and meet the school principal to settle some things but your  dad's assistant dad already took care most of  your transfer to that school.

You enter the office and approach the lady at the front desk.

she looked at you and asked "How may I help you miss?" she said and smilled to you.

"I'm Miss Kim ~~~ and I just move here from California.I come here to get my schedule" you smilled to him.

"So you're the new student.We're expecting you" You only smilled back to her as she showed you the principal's room.

"Hello Miss Kim.Please take a seat" the pricipal greeted you.

You nooded and sat at the seat across his.

"Your dad's secratary has already settled everything for you and here's your schedule and the school map so I hope this help you to find your way to your class.You books will be in your locker by the end of the day so you'll have to share books with your new classmates for today and I'm really sorry for the inconvinience."you nooded and smilled to him as you took your schedule from him.

"It's okay.I have no problem with sharing books for today" you repllied him and smilled.

"BTW,I'm Mr Kwon.I'm one of your dad's closest friend and send my regards to him.You may leave now" He smilled at you.

you stood up from your seat and bow 90 degrees to him and left the office

 

 

Your POV

I step out of the office and started scanning the map to find my class.

It took a while for me to find my class since this school was huge

Once I found my class,I knock on the door and enter the class.

All eyes were on me.

The teacher smile at me and ask me to stand next to her and introduce myself.

I clear my throat and started introucing myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim ~~~.I just transferred from California.Please treat me well."

you bow to the whole class.

The teacher asked you to sit at an empty table beside a girl.

You walk to your seat awkwardly as people keep on staring at you.

As you settle yourself on your seat,the girl seated beside you turn to you and introduced herself.

"H,i I'm Minah.Nice to meet you"she held her hand out as you gladly shake her hand and introduce yourself again to her.

You both smille to each other and turn back to the teacher who's explaining some stuff on the lesson.

End of Pov

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the really really late update.

I've been busy with my exams and school project lately.

But don't worry i'll be updating for this week and next week since I'm on holiday for two weeks.

Again,sorry for the late update.