Keomapta

My girlfriend is a gangster

“You go in first, I still need to go to the faculty.” He ushered me to enter the classroom looking a bit pissed about the previous incident moments ago.

“A..ani.. I refuse to…” I said, reluctantly.

Minhyuk pushed me inside the classroom and close the door behind of me, leaving him outside. The whole class stared at me as if I was some zombie that rose up from the dead. I was going to walk sneakily until I reach my chair, but the teacher was already giving me an electric static stare making me only nod in embarrassment.

“Mian.. I’m.. late..” I nodded meekly, rubbing the back of my neck.

“I can see that… Somebody assist Ms. Kim to her seat.” She said flatly and continued writing lectures on the white board.

As expected, no one dared to help me except Ahn Jaehyo, who made his way towards me.

“….” He offered his hands and ushered me gently towards my seat.

“Keomapta..”

“It’s nothing…” He smiled sheepishly.

I got my notebooks out of my bag and attempted to copy the lecture written on the board, but it’s no use.. I can’t even move my fingers properly..

“gwenchana?” Jaehyo who was sitting beside of me noticed that I was rather having a hard time moving my fingers.

“uh.. yeah..” I replied curtly, without moving my eyes off my notebook.

“yah.. don’t be so hard on yourself.. You could always copy my notes.. arasseo~?” He smiled widely, patting my back.

(lunch break)

The girls rushed towards me as soon as they saw me going out of the classroom.

“eonni…” The girls called out in unison.

“How have you guys been?” I asked, patting their heads one by one.

“Mianhe.. Minjoo eonni…” They attempted to kneel in front of me, causing so much ruckus. I had to stop them, so I pulled them up and whispered, “sorry for what?”

“We were unable to help you…” They looked down, with *guilty looks* on their faces.

“It’s nobody’s fault, arasseo.. Now tell me, where’s Ham Eunjung?”

“mm.. I haven’t seen her since this morning..”

“Neither did I…”

“I think she has been absent for days now…”

“Oh.. I see.. I’ll contact her later.. Maybe she’s sick.”