Elevator

My girlfriend is a gangster

 

I still can’t get over what happened yesterday… That hug… Why can’t I forget about it.. that pabo Minhyuk.. Aish,, seriously… I think I’m going crazy……

“young mistress~” A voice called out, making me roll deeper like a worm inside my blanket even more.  

“ah pabo minhyuk.. leave me alone…” I groaned, still in dreamland.

“But, young mistress.. you’re late for school~” The maid bursted out in giggles while tapping my shoulders gently, trying to wake me up.  

“BWO?” I got up hearing the words *late for school* and turned my eyes to the alarm clock right beside me, only to find out that I am indeed super late for school.

I messed up my hair and started to panic. Forgetting the fact that my legs are still not functioning well, I clumsily ran towards the bathroom, making me fall on the floor.

“you..young mistress…” She gushed, helping me get up.

(in the car)

Thoughts of Minhyuk are practically clouding up in my mind again. It’s as if some universe stone crashed into my brains limbic system or something.. My brain complied, flashing memories of Minhyuk, enveloping his arms around me. I started shaking my head from left to right, hoping it would make me forget about that incident last time.

“young mistress… Are you alright?” The bodyguard beside me noticed that I was looking too flustered about something.

“Ah.. it’s nothing~” I stammered nervously as I took a quick glance on my watch making me realize how late I was for school. Seriously.. The time makes me feel nervous even more.

At last, after 999999999999 years we arrived at the school gates.

“ah.. young mistress.. If you ever need help just call---“

I closed the door arrogantly, cutting him off and struggled to make my way towards the entrance.. The bodyguards ran after me and I had no choice but to let them assist me. My entrance with the bodyguards only made everything look flashier than it should be because the students seem to look at me now like I’m the daughter of the president of Korea who had just come back from the hospital or somewhere.. I can only look down in embarrassment.

“Where’s your classroom, young mistress?”One of the bodyguards in black suit complete with black shades asked me.

“Upstairs.. room blabla..” I facepalmed as I pointed my index fingers to the elevator in front of us.

The bodyguards waited intently for the elevator to go down and open, while I was impatiently tapping my foot on the floor, as If I need to pee or something.

At last, the long awaited elevator opened, revealing a very familiar figure of guy.

“deo.. deo!” My eyes grew bigger as I pointed my index finger at this guy, who turned out to be Lee Minhyuk, *that pabo guy I was cursing over and over since this morning.

“Oh.. Minjoo-ah, It’s you.. Mr. Bodyguard.. Give her to me.. I’ll assist her all the way to the classroom. She is my classmate after all.” Minhyuk, bursting out in laughter as soon as he saw me gritting my teeth in rage, covered his mouth and ushered the guards to lend me to him.

“Oh.. It’s Master  Lee Minhyuk.. Arasseo.. Please look out for the young mistress at the time being.. Kamsahamnida~!” The bodyguards bowed as they gently pushed me towards Lee Minhyuk’s direction.

“Arasseo.. I will..” Minhyuk smiled widely as he wrapped his one arm around my shoulders and the other one on my hands, assisting me inside the elevator . He gave me an evil smirk as he pushed the buttons, allowing for the elevator to close and go up.

Inside the elevator, My stomach was doing those little 360 degree nervous flips making me want to puke. I don’t know if it’s because of the elevator, or if it’s because of this rascal being here. I’m going crazy.

“oh.. By the way, Mafia queen.. Do your legs still hurt~?” Minhyuk asked out the blue, causing for the silence to break.

“Aish seriously.. Of course it does.. Pabooo…” I replied, echoing the words *pabo*.It pisses me off when he calls me mafia.. seriously.. it does..

All of a sudden, He pulled my hands and dragged me closer to him, bringing me almost to his face.

I felt my cheeks heating up.

“Minjoo-ah.. What’s wrong with you? Your face is so red.” He smiled sheepishly while cupping my face with his hands making my eyes locked deeply with his.

“I.. I…” My voice struggled to stay controlled. Did he just call me by my name now? My face was starting to heat up with an intense blush. As a result, I have unknowingly, head butted him.. making him fall on his feet, in pain..

“Ouch… yah!!!” His eyes grew bigger in rage.

I smiled slyly, looking at his reaction. When all of a sudden, He pinned me towards the wall .

“yah.. let me go, Lee Minhyuk!! or else... I’m going to bury you alive!!” I managed to croak out. His face was centimeters away from mine, making it harder to move.

“I don’t want to~” He whispered in my ears, making the hair on my back stand.

“yah.. do you not understand human language at all.. I told you to let me go----“

We were cut off by the sight of a school staff.. *the school janitor perhaps* giving us a stare that only made things more uncomfortable. We had only yet realized that the elevator already opened moments ago, revealing the two of us in that awkward position. Minhyuk budged as soon as he saw my eyes burning like the fires of the underground and pulled me out of the elevator, forgetting the fact that I was injured and cannot walk properly. He turned around, and gave the janitor a 90 degree bow. He turned back at me and messed up his hair realizing what just happened.

“Aish.. can you be more gentle?” I cried in pain, shoving his shoulder.

Ah WTF! @$#$^&^*^##@(* AHH!! That elevator ride seemed like it lasted for 10 years. =_=”

Note to self: Never go in an elevator with Lee Minhyuk.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah cheseonghamnida... This chapter took forever for me to post.

As you can see, I was busy watching Protect the boss.. And if

you can find the quote from the drama that I used in this chapter.. You are

one kdrama-tic such as myself~ ^u^ Once again, thank you for all my subbers and your

comments are so much loved~!! Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and the rest of the chaps to come~!