A surprise visit

My girlfriend is a gangster

(narrator’s pov)

“LEE MINHYUUUUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 Minhyuk, who was unaffected by the sound of his father’s fists banging on the door, reached out for the blanket underneath him  and wrapped it around shirtless body.

He replied “mmm??” monotonously.

“If you don’t open up in 10 seconds~ I’ll seriously confiscate your brand new car!!!” He threatened.

Hearing the words *confiscate.. brand new car* made Minhyuk’s eyes open in unison.. Reaching out for his t-shirt that had fallen on the floor, he clumsily ran towards the door while brushing up his messy hair with his fingers.

He opened the door seeing his father’s eyes on fire. 

“mwo.. what is it father~?” replying in a rather *sleepy* manner, he rubbed his eyes.

“what is it father?! YAHHH..!!! Haven’t you heard that your girlfriend has been hospitalized? My future daughter-in-law.. Huh? Deo.. deo..! ” He attempted to hit Minhyuk with the phone that he was holding, seeing his son’s *I just rolled out of the bed* look.

“ara.. arasseo.. I’ll drop by at the hospital later.” He sighed, having no other choice.

----

( at the hospital )

Having nothing else to do, I got the remote and scanned through the channels of the television.  As usual, there was nothing good to watch considering the t.v has more than 100 channels. They are filled with lame morning t.v shows.

“where the hell is that jaehyo…. Why is it taking him so long to bring me food.. I’m staaarving!” I started cursing Ahn Jaehyo who promised to return back with food after 10 minutes.

Unable to wait any longer, I reached out for my laptop on the table beside me.

*opens YouTube* I decided to watch some random war clips, thinking it would kill boredom.

*There was a knock on the door--- *

“Come in~” I replied emotionlessly without leaving my eyes off of the laptop.

“deo.. Mafia queen.. what in the world happened to you~?”

 I looked up seeing this squirrel boy approaching me.

“What are you doing here~?” I smirked, turning back my attention on the clip that I was watching.

“Father….” He leaned against the wall beside me.

“Is he that serious of me being your girlfriend~?”

“isn’t it obvious~?”

---------------------------- awkward silence.

Unable to handle the silence anymore, Minhyuk sat on the bed that I was lying and peeped through the video that I was watching.

I gave him a death stare, and said .. "yah.. Mind your own business..." as I closed my laptop.

"omo!" His eyes widened to the sight of someone being stabbed brutally in the video. "

"what kind of girl watches those kinds of violent stuff? eo.. Our Minjoo-ssi is seriously unique~" He nodded his headed while rubbing his chin like he's some kind of detective or something.

"yah!! Are you tired of living..?" Setting my laptop aside, I pushed him away

--------------------- another awkward silence

He randomly started poking my injured leg. 

“deo.. what the hell are you doing?” My eyes widen to the sight of Minhyuk bursting out in small giggles while poking my leg.

“Does it hurt?” He curiously asked.

“ you wanna know if it hurts… come here~” Letting out an aegyo, I ushered him to come closer.

Minhyuk, being the pabo guy that he is, leaned closer, and was surprised that I gave him a surprise *flick* attack on his forehead.

“OUCHHH… yah deo!!! WTH did you that for?!” obviously in pain, His eyes widen as he rubbed his index finger against his forehead.

“pabo Minhyuk.. Of course it hurts~!! Do you want me to give you another sample?”  I rolled my eyeballs.

“A… ani~!” Trying to defend himself,  He blocked his forehead with his hands.

 Seeing his reaction, I bursted out in laughter, murmuring the words “pabo….”

(narrator’s POV)

Unknown to you, there was this guy peeping through the glass door the whole time.

“pfffffft.” He smirked, leaving the tray filled with food on the bench by the door. 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know i know... they're starting to get closer now.. ^o^

But someone doesn't approve *coughs.

Thank you new subbers! ^o^ V

Your comments are so much lovedddd.

Please wait for more updates~ I'll try to update as soon as I can so dont worry~