Mian...

My girlfriend is a gangster

“Chinjja? You got into a fight?” His eyes widened as I told him the real reason of my injury.

“So you seriously thought I fell off some stairs or something~? You really think I’m that clumsy?” I smirked, thinking about the lie that that Ahn Jaehyo punk made up.

“I thought you have those *comrades* or mafia gang people of some sort helping you out~ where were they when you needed help?” In disbelief, he rubbed his chin while thinking of the scenarios I had experienced during the beating up process.

“Well… I did ask them not to follow me so that doesn’t mean it’s their fault.” I yawned, a bit sleepy since I was up very early this morning.

“But still if they were your real friends, they would---“

 His words were interrupted as soon as he felt my head resting on his shoulders. He waved his hands to check if I really did have fallen to sleep.

“Aigooo.. This girl…” He let out a weak smile as he fixed up my bed position.

  He unknowingly starred upon my sleeping face and traced the lines of my nose and cheeks.

Realizing what he has just done, He shook his head and lightly slapped his face.

“Lee Minhyuk! What the hell is wrong with you~?” He murmured to himself.

Receiving a message from his father, he got up and pulled the blanket underneath me, tucking me in it.

He let out a sigh as he made his way towards the door. He closed it as gently as possible.

(Narrator’s POV)

On his way towards the elevator, he saw a familiar figure walking towards your room. Thinking it was just his imagination, he let it pass and pushed the button to the ground level of the hospital.

-----

(The next day) *still at the hospital*

“omo.. DAEBAAAAK!!” My eyes widened as soon as the words *new high score* flashed on the screen while I was playing temple run.

The door opened.

“Oh.. Ahn Jaehyo… it’s you.. why haven’t you returned yesterday eo~? were you trying to run away eo?” I asked him as if he was some kind of servant without leaving my eyes off my tablet.

“mmmm? Ah.. Yesterday.. I received an unexpected call from dad asking me to return home to discuss something important about the company.. I was unable to go back, Mian… Have you eaten?” He looked down. It was obvious judging by the way he talks that he was hiding something.

“eoo.. is that so? Well you almost left me starving to death yesterday.”Cursing Ahn Jaehyo for leaving me hanging on the line yesterday,  I started nagging, throwing him the pillow behind me.

“Almost~” He murmured, catching the pillow that I have thrown towards his direction with both hands.

 “mwo?” Hearing him whispering something,  I wrinkled my forehead and asked.

“Ah.. Ani.. it’s nothing~ I brought you something to eat by the way, eat it while it’s hot.. I… I have to go.. for now.. I have to go somewhere. I’ll be back later to bring you dinner don’t worry~” Patting my head, He forced out a weak smile as he gave me back the pillow and made his way towards the door.

“eo.. Take care~!” I scratched my head.

Ahn Jaehyo, that punk… there’s something odd about him today.

---------------- *outside*

“why does it hurt so much….TCH.”

 

------------------- (later that afternoon)

(Narrator’s POV)

“I feel all guilty now… Should I visit her or not. Visit her or not… Visit her? Ani… I can’t do this”

Unknown to you, Eunjung was at the door, walking back and forth deciding if she would reach out for the door knob or leave as quickly as possible before anyone notices her.

She had visited you yesterday as well. But she was too scared that you would find out about her jealousy towards your closeness with Minhyuk. She was trembling; she couldn’t even reach out for the door knob.

“Ani… I can’t do this.. I’ll talk to her at school when she finally recovers~” She nodded her head.

Without leaving any word, she made her towards the elevator.

She was sobbing really hard that it was really hard for her to catch up with her breath.

“Mian eonni…” She murmured.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was going to post this the other day but some unexpected events happened

so yeaahh~ ^u^ Oh... and again THANK YOUUU to my new subbers.

hope you're enjoying the story so far~ ;D

comment ^u^