Flashbacks~

My girlfriend is a gangster

Flash back~ from chapter 20 *(Ganguro girls)

“I’m gonna teach those girls a lesson.. arasseo~? Yah! Amber.. Go and take care of Jia for me.. eo? I’m off?” I rushed back to my motorcycle. The girls tried to stop me.

“Eunjung-ah.. Go and follow eonni.. She might get into some serious trouble!” Amber ordered, while fanning jia who was lying on the floor.

(Narrator’s POV)

As soon as eunjung ran off to follow Minjoo, Jaehyo arrived.

“Amber… Yura… Jia? Wha… what happened? Where’s Minjoo?” He panted, catching up with his breath.

The others explained what had happened and where Minjoo headed off to.

Meanwhile~

“ohh.. that’s eonni’s motor..” Eunjung snooped through the alley seeing Minjoo raising up a girl’s shirt in rage.

“pshh…” she smirked.

“I… saw her with Minhyuk a while ago~.. at the school grounds.. I have no idea they were so close like that…help her out? Pffft. That ~?” eunjung murmured staring at Minjoo who was being surrounded by the ganguro girls.

She was actually pertaining to that moment when Minhyuk was apologizing to Minjoo for sending the wrong image the other night. She had witnessed the closeness between Minjoo and Minhyuk. It’s starting to get into her that she doesn’t move a single muscle when a voice called out~

“yah.. Eunjung… is that you~? Why are you just standing there and not helping Minjoo ?!! She’s being surrounded already!! Yah.. Let’s help her out.. Pali~!!!” Jaehyo panted and ushered eunjung to help Minjoo out.

“Ah… Shiro~! ( I don’t want to )~” Eunjung pushed jaehyo away, turned around, attempting to leave.

“yahh?!! Wae yo? What the hell is wrong with you? Your bestfriend----“

“Bestfriend? Bestfriend my !!!---“

Their words were interrupted by the sound of a steel that fell inside the alley.

“Mi…Minjoo~” they said In unison..

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So as you can see.. Eunjung is finally showing her true colors little by little. Jelly monstahh.