It hurts!

My girlfriend is a gangster

*With the help of the magical walking cane, I was able to make my way towards the rooftop. I was trying to contact Ham eunjung, but to no avail, she wasn’t answering any of my calls.

“How did you get up here----“ Someone peered over my shoulders, making me drop my phone in shock.

I blew off the bangs covering the other side of my face and clenched my fists tightly, getting ready to smack the guy who made me drop off my phone again right into the face. I stretched my head from left to right and gave this guy a surprise punch, then unexpectedly, he blocked my fist with his hands. I only then realized that it was Lee Minhyuk, looking all sheepish again. He gave me an evil laugh, as he squeezed my fist little by little, making me tear up in pain..

“A.. Apppaa!! *it hurts*” I yelped, pulling my fist from his grip and landed on the ground with my bottom. It really hurts. I can’t even move my fist properly now.

Minhyuk, who was looking too flustered and guilty all of a sudden, got down on his knees and pulled my arm closer. He rubbed his thumb against my fists and started to panic, seeing the violet-like color of my fist.

“yah.. deo…” I flinched. Tears were already forming in my eyes.

“Mian.. I was careless.. But I only did that for self defense… you see, you were aiming for my very beautiful face and that can’t be helped, eo? ”

“self defense my … It really hurts.. You nappeun namja!!!”  I cried, shoving his shoulders.

Minhyuk sighed. All of a sudden, he cupped my face and used his thumb to wipe off the little drop of tear that is making its way down my cheeks. “I’m sorry…” He whispered, so sincerely.. It made me want to tear up even more.

“Ah dae.. dae.. I accept your apology.. But if you ever drop my baby (referring to the phone) one more time, I’m going to cook you alive…” I sniffed, pushing his face that was centimeters away from mine just now, with my hand.

“Baby…? But I wanna be your baby..” He unexpectedly locked his arms firmly around me, making me choke and drop my phone on the ground again.

“LEE MINHYUK.. I AM SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL YOU SOMEDAY!!!”