VIII

Black Dawn

 

AMBER'S POV

Nyx council rooftop

I was lying on the ground, watching the stars and I saw a shadow, walking towards my direction. It was Krystal. 

“Why are you here? Aren’t you tired. You must sleep.”

“Naaah. I’m totally fineeee. I just want to feel the cold wind.” I answered.

She then sat beside me.

There was a sudden awkward silence.

“Amber…”

“Are you mad at me for confessing the other day?”

“Huh? No. Not at all” I said as I looked at her curiously.

“Hyuna still isn't home. I’m worried. It was all because of me.”

“Huh?” I asked with a sudden confusion.

“I told her that i like you. She got mad.”

“Please bring her back.” She said as she looked at me like a lost puppy, teary eyed while tugging my shirt.

I can’t help but to pity her.

But wait, Hyuna was mad because of that? But why?

“Alright. Ill bring her back for you. I promise” I said as I ruffled her hair, assuring her.

She just hugged me. I was so shocked that I just opened my mouth and froze.

“Thank you.” She said.

She then broke the hug and stood up.

“Ill be sleeping now. Goodnight.” She said and finally walked away.

Suddenly Hae walked in. I just looked at him.

“What happened? Why do you looked like you just saw a ghost?”

I came back to my senses and glared at him.

“What do you want?” I asked, with a tone of annoyance

“Uhm. Its about Hyuna.”

I just kept silence, waiting for him to continue.

“You see, each of you has special unique dark side, and these dark sides aren’t revealing until you have enough strength to fight and conquer it. Somehow Hyuna’s darkside started showing earlier than expected”

“It resulted that she’s out of control and doesn’t know what she’s doing until now. I think somehow you could calm her down if you talk to her. You should try talking to her”

“Where is she anyway?” I asked.

“In the forest, Hyunseung was keeping an eye on her. If you want, just go and find them there.” Donghae said as he left the rooftop.

I think Hyuna wasn't really that mad, maybe she lost control of herself and bursted out.

I decided to stand up and go to bed.

Next Day

I woke up at around 5 am in the morning. I glanced at Krystal, she’s still sleeping. She’s really cute when she’s sleeping. I decided to hit the shower and get ready. After taking a shower, I took a quick glance at Krystal and left.

I rode my motor and went straight to the forest east of Eden City. I saw Hyunseung not too far away, he was standing at a cliff. He looked at me and waved. I waved back. He smiled and walked away.

I went deeper into the forest. I saw Hyuna.

“Hyuna!” I called her.

She didn’t looked at me. I called her once again.

“Hyuna!”

Still no answer, I decided to approach her. She was facing the other way so I tapped her back.

“Hyuna.”

She faced me and stared at me. She looks weird. She was covered in tattoo and her eyes were red and scary.

“Hyuna. A-a-are yo-ou alright?” I asked, stammeringly.

She didn’t answer, instead she pushed me hard, I landed on a tree. The impact was so hard that I actually landed on a sitting position.

I stood up and fixed myself. I formed a stance and started to run towards her. Just like earlier, she pushed me hard.

“Hyuna. Its me. Amber.” I said as I stared at her, hoping she would recognize me.

She glared at me with scary eyes and started to run. I chased her. She was running really fast like an animal. I didn’t managed to catch up on her. I was left behind but I can still see her.


She stopped at the end of the cliff, I leaned on the tree, panting and decided to sit down for awhile. She was roaring, and ruffling her hair. Her tattoo became more reddish and her eyes are swelling. soon enough she roared aloud and I was surprised. I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I saw a dragon-shaped fire coming out of her arms. It was huge. I was scared that it might hurt me. It was moving, like it has a life. It moved towards up the sky. Hyuna calmed abit and her body isn’t that reddish anymore.

She came into my direction, still glaring at me scarily. I stood up in frightened. I just looked at her, with a nervous face. She glared at me and cornered me in the tree. Her grip in the tree was so hard that it actually left a mark. I thought she was planning to choke me. But the next scene was unexpexted.

She kissed me all of a sudden. I was so shocked that I just froze on my spot. Her kiss wasn’t just a peck. It was passionate but a little more aggressive.

“Hmmmp… Hyumppppp. Whatmpppppp…”

I can’t even speak clearly because she was so agressive. She pushed me into the tree as her kiss becomes tighter.

“Hyunmppppp.”

I tried to stop her by pushing her but it was no use. I didn’t know what to do, so I decided to just go with the flow. I kissed her back. A few minutes, her kiss becomes less agressive, her grip into the tree loosen. Was it because I kissed back. We were still kissing passionately until she fell down, I think she out. I decided to carry her but I don’t think it isn’t good if I take her back in the council so I decided to just let her rest in the forest while I looked after her.


---------------------------

 

HYUNA'S POV

I woke up and I saw Amber beside me. Why is she here? I think it was around 5 pm right now. I didn’t knew what happened earlier. I couldn’t remember anything. Oh I remember something in my dream. I actually dreamed that I kissed Amber passionately. I found myself blushing with the thought. I decided to stare at her. She was really handsome. I didn’t realized I gave her a peck in the lips. I giggled and blushed. I gave her another one. And another. And another. So I end up giving her so many peck in the lips that I end up kissing her repeatedly for how many hours until she woke up. I was sitting, hugging my knees because of the cold when she woke up. It was around 8 pm when she woke up.

She yawned and looked at me.

“Oh. Are you cold?” She asked.

I just nodded as it was obvious because I was shivering and shaking.

She suddenly take off her council coat and wrap it around my arms.

I suddenly remember 4 years ago. When I met her, it was the same incident. I actually had a crush on her because she gave me her jacket one time when I was walking home, I didn’t knew who she was. We both come to the same school, so she just told me to give it back when we meet again. After 1 year we became classmates so I managed to befriend her. Like the Amber I met the first time, I found out that she was really a gentlewoman, friendly and protective which I liked about her. Any girl would be lucky to have her but why do I feel that I’m not that girl. Why can’t it be me?

I didn’t noticed that my tears were starting to fall. I wiped my tears. I think Amber noticed.

“Are you okay? Are you crying?”

“No. I’m okay ” I said, as I laughed, assuring her that I’m okay.

“I think I’m okay now. Let’s go back to the council.” I said.

“Are you sure? We could just stay here if you want to.” She said.

Even if I want to. Even if I want to be with you like this, I’m not really that selfish. And I’m sure everyones been waiting for us.

“Yup. Come on!” I said as I stood up.

“The last one to arrive will have to suffer Krystal’s cold treatment for 1 week” I said as I ran off.

“What the hell!? No fair!” She yelled as she followed me.

I just giggled. I was about to arrive but I suddenly stop and let her arrive first.

“Why did you do that?” She asked.

“Nothing. I just can’t bare to see you suffer with Krys’ cold treatment and besides it was just a joke” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

She then ride the motor and I followed her. I wrap my arms on her waist as she sped up. I can’t myself but to hug her from behind. I find myself smiling the whole ride.