Jealousy leads to confession

Black Dawn

AMBER'S POV

I opened my eyes and I see Luna infront of me.

“What the hell?” I yelled in a suprised manner.

“Rise and shine sleepyhead. Get your lazybutt off the bed. Donghae was calling us in the cafeteria.” Luna said as she giggled at me.

I stood up groggily while scratching my eyes.

“Let’s gooooooooooooooo, Hyuuuuunnggggg!” Sulli said as she clinged on my arms and dragged me out of the room.

“Alright alright.” I groaned.

We finally reached the cafeteria. I stared at Hyuna, she just rolled her eyes on me. I sighed. I looked at Krystal. She just stared at me blankly.

Why does this have to happen. What the hell did I do wrong.

“Hyunnnngggg! Don’t be sad. Ssul is here to accompany you!” Sulli said as she clinged tightly on me.

I just smiled at her. I see Luna and Victoria giggling at us.

“To celebrate the arrival of the new faction, we were invited by the high council, Mr. JYP, Suzy’s father to his house. You should prepare in an hour for our departure. Meet me at the armory after an hour” Donghae explained.

He then left the cafeteria. I walked straight to our room to take a bath. After taking a bath I put on a black vneck tshirt and a skinny black jeans. I walked out of the bathroom. I saw Krystal reading a magazine at her bed and Hyuna picking out some clothes to wear. I walked to my bed and started to put on my boots.

Hyuna walked to the bathroom without even looking at me. What did I do wrong? I pouted out of frustration.

“Do you like Suzy?” Krystal finally spoke out of nowhere.

I was surprised with her sudden question. She didn’t even looked at me. I suddenly stopped on what I was doing.

“Why are you asking?” I asked, with a sudden confusion.

“Nothing. just curious.” She said as she put down her magazine and walked to the balcony.

Do I like her? Err. I continued putting on my boots and walked to the armory. As I arrived there, I put on my council coat and I tug in my katana in its case. I hung it on my back.

“Looks like you’re having a tough situation, llama face.” Sica insulted.

She just popped out of nowhere.

“Be careful in your actions.. You might hurt someone… Some people don’t express what they feel.. So be careful.” Sica said, smirking and walked to the bus where we’ll be riding.

Hyuna suddenly appeared, walking to the bus. I decided to follow her. Hyuna sat on the 3-seater row. I sat next to her. She just faced the window and didn’t even looked at me. Krystal arrived and sat beside me.

Our row was quiet. We didn’t even said a word. Hyuna was sleeping and Krystal was reading a magazine. I just closed my eyes for the whole ride.

“We’re here” Eunhyuk said. He’s the driver of the bus.

We started to get off the bus. A fine-looking man greeted us.

“Welcome! I’m JYP, Suzy’s father.” The man introduced.

“Hello ajussi.” Siwon greeted as he bowed at him.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Suzy yelled while running towards us.

She then hugged me all of a sudden.

Hyuna’s eyes were wide and she looked like she will squeeze Suzy anytime.

“Looks like this is my daughter-slash-son law?” JYP asked as he walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

I just blushed. I heard Hyuna choked and coughed.

“Ehem” Hyuna said.

Hyuna gave Suzy a death glare and they were glaring each other.

I just scratched the back of my head out of embarrassment.

“Come inside. Well be having our lunch at the garden.” JYP said as he walked towards the house.

JYP gave us a tour on his house. I have to admit Suzy’s house was big. It was more like a mansion than a house.

JYP’s mansion has a barrier. That means super powers isn’t really possible to use inside and we left our weapons on the checkpoint earlier.

We sat on the table at the garden. There was so many foods. we started to eat.

“So when is the wedding?” JYP asked, he was obviously making fun of me.

I choked with JYP’s question. Actually almost all of the people choked. Donghae, Sica, Sulli and Hyuna. Even Suzy choked. She was obviously embarrassed.

“I was just kidding Amber” JYP-ajussi said as he chuckled.

The conversation went on. They were talking about some stuffs which I don’t know.

“Excuse me.” Krystal said as she stood up and went to the riverbank near the garden.

I just looked at her.

“Give me a favor, Amber. Kindly look after her for me.” Sica whispered and tapped my shoulder.

I stood up and followed Krystal just what Sica said. Jessica’s words are just convincing. I don’t even know why. I shrugged with the thought.

“Krys…” I said as i run, catching up with Krystal.

Krystal just looked at me with one of her eyebrows raised up. She then face backwards and ran to a nearby boat. She was about to paddle.

“Krystal wait!” I yelled as she ran and hopped to the boat.

“Leave me alone!” Krystal said and giving me a death glare.

“What’s up with you? Why are you avoiding me?” I asked and held her arms, stopping her to paddle.

She pushed away my arms and paddled again. She paddled faster to the other side of the river.

“Krys its not really a good idea to go here. We don’t have any weapons. What if someone ambushed us?” I asked.

She didn’t stopped. As soon as the boat landed, she hopped out and ran towards the woods. The place was scary.

“Krystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!” I yelled and ran after her.

Aish this girl. Errrr.

“Leave me aloooooooooooooneeeee!” She yelled and ran faster.

"Krystaallll!!! W-w-w-a-i-ttt!!!" I said while panting.

I saw her climbing up a tree. I walked to the tree and looked up.

“Woah” I muttered. The tree was seriously high.

I had no choice but to climb as well. We finally reached the top of the tree. Krystal was sitting on a trunk as I sat on the trunk as well.

I stared at her, she was staring at the sky. Out of curiousity I stared at the sky as well.

“Woah.” I muttered.

The sky was so beautiful. The sun was about to set. We were sitting there for quite some time.

“Let’s go back” Krystal suddenly spoke. I just stared at her and followed her all the way down.

We went back to the boat. We were holding a paddle individually and we started to paddle.

“What’s your problem, Krys? Why are you acting so weird?” I asked, curiously.

“Nothing. I said nothing.” Krystal said, emotionless.

“Ack. I’m really getting tired of this” I muttered and stood up.

“Hey! Sit down! We might get drown if you’re moving too much!” Krystal said.

“No. If you don’t tell me what’s going on I won’t sit down! I’ve known you for so long Jung Soojung and I know something’s bothering you!” I yelled as I attempted to make a step to the side of the boat.

“Alright alright! I am jealous! You happy!? I’m jealous of Suzy!!!!!” She squeaked.

I was shocked. I was really shocked and my jaw nearly dropped.

“Y-y-y-ou w-what?” I asked stammeringly.

I found myself blushing and I forgot that I was standing on the side of the boat. I took a step sidewards.

Swishhhhh! The boat turned upside down. Krystal swam to the shore and I followed her.

“ty Liu! What the hell was wrong with you!?” She said as she twisted her clothes to take away the water.

She then walked slowly cause her clothes were heavy.

“I hate you!” She said and gave me a death glare.

“Alright ill just carry you to make it up to you!” I said and carried her in a bridal-style.

“Put me dowwwwwwnnnnn!” She said as she moved her feet and arms like a kid.

“No.” I said and walked to the garden.

I laughed at how Krystal acted. We then soon arrived at the garden.

“Oh what happened?” JYP-ajussi asked with a suprised face.

“Go dry them in your room quickly, Suzy.” JYP-ajussi said.

I looked at Sica, she was smirking at me and I suddenly looked at Krystal. She was blushing. I suddenly remembered what she had said earlier. I found myself blushing. I suddenly let her down and scratched the back of her head.

Suzy was just looking at us. I can see that she was curious about what happened.

Hyuna was looking at us blankly. Donghae was smirking as well.

Aish these people! We then followed Suzy to her room.

SUZY'S POV

I was waiting for them to arrive. Jia and Min was with me.

“I really think you should stop changing some clothes now. If Amber likes you, she’s fine with whatever you wear.” Jia said as she looked iritated when i go in and out of the bathroom.

I think Jia has a point. But somehow I felt nervous.

“What if she doesn’t like me?” I asked worriedly.

“Then don’t force her to like you. If she doesn’t like you then find another one. I mean, she’s not the last handsome girl or guy out there.” Min said as she was reading a magazine on my bed.

I sighed. But. What if Amber doesn’t like me like this. Ack. So frustratingggg! I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

“Maaaam! Your friends have arrived outside.”

“Oh.” Is all I muttered.

I walked out of my room and my 2 guardians followed. I walked to the front door to see my father and the nyx council. I ran to Amber to hug and greet her. I’m so happy to see her.

“Oppaaaaaaaaa!” I yelled as I hug her.

“Looks like this is my daughter-slash-son in law?” Dad said.

I blushed with his words. I didn’t expexted that.

I saw Hyuna giving me a death glare, I giggled and decided to give her a death glare as well. We were both staring at each other.

Dad gave them a tour. I was clingin unto Oppa’s arms the whole time.

As we sat on the table to eat, I was sitting beside dad. Amber’s on my side and Hyuna was across me. I took quick glances on her, whenever she’s looking at me, I always by clinging unto oppa’s arms and smirking at her. This girl is really fun to tease.

We ate so much. There’s so much food. My dad suddenly spoke.

“So whens the wedding”

I choked in his sudden words. It was embarrassing that I put my hands on my face with embarrassment.

In the middle of the meal, krystal suddenly stood up and walked to the riverbanks. I saw Jessica whispering to Amber in the corner of my eyes but I didn’t really heard what she said.

Amber suddenly stood up and followed krystal.

I wonder what happened to her? I stared at her as she left the garden. I wonder why she followed her?

AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS

I was waiting patiently for them to arrived. I got tired of waiting.

“Where’s….” I didn’t finished my sentence as I saw the two walked towards us, they were soaking wet. I can’t help but to feel jealous. Why is Amber carrying her. How I wish Amber could carry me like that.

Why do I feel that she likes Amber? but the way she acts earlier, she doesn’t seem to like Amber. I need to find out the truth.

I walked to the with Krystal and Amber. They weren’t talking to each other. Hmmmmm? Errrrr? I’m confused. Maybe I should investigate more.

HYUNA'S POV

I’m really pissed off with Suzy teasing me the whole time and right now I see Amber carrying Krystal like that. Errrrrr. Are they a couple? I feel jealous. Maybe I should watch these two kids more often.