VI

Black Dawn

 

AMBER'S POV
 
I was awaken by the sound of alarm. 
 
"Shadow Glade, please come to the armory immediately." 
 
I groggily pulled myself out of the bed. 
 
"Hey you lazy you should move faster! There's an emergency mission for us!" Hyuna yelled as she walked out the bathroom and dragged me out.
 
"Hey. No need to drag me. I can walk by myself." I whined.
 
"Because you're so slow!" Hyuna angrily yelled.
 
"Eh? Okay?..." I muttered
 
When we arrived, Krystal was already there armoring herself. After her confession, we acted like nothing happened on that boat. I guess I shouldn't think about it that much.
 
"There you are!" Donghae said as he head locked me.
 
"Eeeeehhh! Stoppppp!" I whined.
 
"You and your lazy ! I was thinking of dragging you here while sleeping." he scolded me like i was a 5 year old kid.
 
"Finally you're all here. There's a monster reported in the Green Park, you should get going. There are civilians and children there right now. They're in danger." Sica explained.
 
"So that means we should head there as fast as we can right?" Krystal asked.
 
Jessica just nodded. Donghae suddenly stopped headlocking me and pushed me.
 
"Go. Go. Go. Arm yourself and get going!" He said.
 
"Fine." I said.
 
I armed myself immediately and walked to the motorcycle.
 
"You two should go ahead, ill just fix some stuffs" Hyuna said.
 
Me and Krystal left the council. We sped up to the green park.
 
We arrived at the scene and the monster was there, attacking some civilians.
 
"You go check if the civilians are okay and tell them to leave the place immediately" I said as she walked to where the civilians are.
 
I tried to charge and attack the monster but it dodged. I bumped into the wall. 
 
While I was attacking the monster, Krystal was helping the civilians to get out of the park.
 
I attacked the monster again. I made a cut on his arms which make him mad.
 
He punched me and I landed on the wall again. I stood up and stared at the monster. I looked at the side of the wall., I saw Hyuna finally arriving, riding her motor in a distance. The monster suddenly picked up a car on the parking lot and threw it to me. I gathered up my strength and sliced the car with my katana. BOOM! I succeded but I was surprised with the follow up truck which the monster throwed.
 
"Holy " is all I muttered, and I black out.
 
I woke up on a black room. I don't know where i was. I can't see anything but i can hear some murmurs.
 
"Amber are you okay? Wake up! Wakeee up!"
 
"Hey, don't you dare die on us!"
 
"I hate you. You should wake up or else!!!!"
 
I can't be mistaken. I'm pretty sure those were Krystal and Hyuna's voices. Why can't i see them.... What's happening? Am i dead? My vision and hearing are slowly fading...........
 
And it came to the point  that i can't see or hear anything. I can't even move my body....
 
A FEW HOURS LATER.
 
The Nyx Council were sitting and waiting outside the clinic.

“Operation Ongoing” is the sign that was hanging on the door.

“AAAAAAAAH!!”

There was a scream that came from inside the clinic.

Krystal ran inside.

Inside the clinic

“What happened here?” She asked as she ran towards Amber.

Amber had her eyes still closed. Jo Kwon was still stitching her wounds.

“Hold still Amber.” Jokwon said as he stitch Amber’s wound.

Amber yelped in pain. She then suddenly held Krystal’s hand and gripped to it.

“Ouuuccch! Amber!!! Let gooooo!! It hurtsssssssssss!!” Krystal yelped in pain. As she was trying to let go

Hyuna came in.

“What going on here!?” She asked.

Krystal suddenly pulled Hyuna’s hair. She can’t find anything to grip and Hyuna’s hair was the first thing she held unto. Hyuna fell on the ground.

“Kryssss! Stop! It hurtssssss!! Pleaseeeeee!” Hyuna yelped as she was trying to break free of Krystal’s hold.

“Just hold still. I’m almost done!” Jokwon said, panicking a little.

Suzy came in.

“What’s happening here!? Are you okay oppa? Why is Krystal and Hyuna fighting?” She asked.

Suzy walked to the two girls.

“What are you doing? Stop this!” She said as she was trying to break Krystal’s grip unto Hyuna.

Amber’s operation was so painful and her grip became tighter to Krystal as well as Krystal’s grip to Hyuna.

It was so painful that Hyuna suddenly headlocked Suzy.

“Ouchhhhh! My neckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!” Suzy yelped as she was hitting Hyuna’s arms repeatedly.

Jia came in with Min.

“What’s going on here? Let go of our princess!” Jia said as they tried to break Hyuna’s headlock to Suzy. Suzy suddenly gripped into Jia’s leg and Jia gripped into Min’s ear.

“Ouuuuuuchhhhhhhh!!” Everyone was yelping in pain.

Victoria came in

“What’s the commotion all about!?” Victoria scolded like a grandma as she yelled.

Victoria didn’t saw Min at the ground as Min gripped into Victoria’s feet and pulled her to the ground.

“Ouuuuchhhh! Min stop it! It hurtssssss!” Victoria said she hit Min repeatedly.

Sulli finally came in.

“What are you doing to Vic-umma!!!” Sulli yelled as she hit Min repeatedly.

Victoria suddenly hugged Sulli and gripped unto Sulli’s waist.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!” Sulli yelped.

Luna finally came in.

“What the hell???” She said.

Donghae came in next to her.

“What theee???” He said as he walked towards Jokwon.

“Stop this instance!” Donghae commanded Jokwon.

“Butttttt….” Jokwon said.

“Have mercy on them!” Donghae yelled.

Jokwon stopped and finally the grip of the kids losen.

They all sighed in relief.

“All right stay away from Amber if you don’t want to be gripped!!” Donghae said angrily.

All of them went out of the room. Holding their parts of the body which was in pain.

Donghae closed the door and the operation continued. Finally, the door was locked.

HYUNA’S POV.

I walked towards Krystal. I was really curious about what happened the other day. I finally had the courage to ask her if she liked Amber. Seeing her cry earlier when she found out Amber was about to have surgery. I know there’s something going on between them.

I pulled Krystal and dragged her to our room. I locked the room and pushed her to the bed.

“Krystal……..

 

do you like Amber?”

-------

AMBER'S POV

I woke up groggily. My head still hurts. I decided to go to our room. My stitch still hurts so I walked slowly. As I was at the door, I heard Hyuna yelling. I can’t help myself but to stick my ears on the door, trying to hear the conversation. I can’t hear the conversation, all I hear was Hyuna’s voice.

“Why didn’t you tell me!!!? If only I knew I wouldn’t let myself fall inlove with her!!!”

Why do I feel that I’m the one whom Hyuna was talking about. I can feel she’s really mad and pissed.

—-

Hyuna’s aura became dark. Her eyes were turning red. soon enough, she was so mad that she bang and hit the door.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!

After banging, Hyuna was still smoking, and a dragon tattoo suddenly appeared in her body. She was wearing a tank top so that’s why the tattoo was revealed. She walked out of the room.

Krystal was lying in her bed, crying in her pillow.

“Krystal! What happened here!!!?” Donghae yelled.

Krystal looked at Donghae while her eyes were still wet.

Krystal was shocked and ran to Donghae.

“What happened to Amber!?” Krystal asked as she saw Donghae carrying Amber.

“I just saw Amber lying here. Who broke the door?” Donghae asked.

“Hyuna…” Krystal said blankly.

Donghae brought Amber to the clinic.