VII

Black Dawn

 

Jo kwon walked out of the clinic. Donghae was sitting on the floor and suddenly stood up.

“This is terrible, Hae. I think she was hit by the door and bumped into the wall.” Jo kwon said.

He then walked nearer to Donghae and whispered something.

Donghae held his forehead and walked out.

—-

Nyx Council Rooftop.

DONGHAE'S POV

Poor Amber. Yesterday, she got some surgery and now she’s in coma. Why the hell did Hyuna banged the door in the first place?

“Hae.”

I looked at the source of the voice. It was Hyunseung.

“Oh. What’s up?” I asked.

“It looks like Hyuna’s darkside is starting to conquer her”

“Isn’t it too early? Why is it revealing already? Krystal and Amber’s doesn’t show yet.”

“I don’t know. Her darkside came out yesterday when she banged the door. She was angry that time and she can’t control her emotions, as well as her darkside.”

“Let her be, soon she’ll know how to conquer it. Where is she by the way?”

“I don’t know, but last time I saw her she’s in the forest, she was lost of contol and she’s throwing everything she sees”

“Make sure she won’t harm anyone, keep an eye on her.”

“Alright, ill get going now. Ill look for her again” Hyunseung said as he left.

Too much things have been happening lately. All at once. I sighed and walked out of the rooftop. We need Amber to calm Hyuna down. I guess ill have to talk to key about this.

——

KRYSTAL'S POV

Inside the clinic.

I walked and sat beside Amber. I’m clueless on what her condition is. I held her cheeks.

“Please be strong. I’m sorry that you suffer like this. It was my fault. I hope Hyuna’s okay.” I said.

I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

“Attention factions, please proceed to the cafeteria immediately”

After hearing the announcement, I ran to the cafeteria.

——

“Alright listen up guys. Amber’s in coma right now, the only way to make her okay is to make her avoid the accident yesterday.” Donghae explained.

“I’m gonna take back the time and Key would open up the portal. All you have to do is to do whatever you can to get her out of the door.” Onew said

“Alright, ill give it a try.” Krystal said blankly.

“No. You can’t. Amber will freak out if she found out that you’re inside the room.” Jessica said as she came out of nowhere.

They all looked at the source of the voice.

"What are you looking at?" Jessica asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Nothing!" They all said in unison as they felt the temperature dropped, giving them the shivers.

“Any other volunteers?” Key asked.

“Ill give it a try.” Sulli said.

"Alright" Onew said as he closed his eyes, holding his staff. Key held his palms high and a portal infront of them opened.

Sulli walked into the portal.

——- 
SULLI'S POV

Outside the room. Amber can be seen eavesdropping at the door.

I raised my eyebrows and walked to her.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” I asked, curious on what is she trying to eavesdrop.

“Shhhh. Hyuna’s talking to someone. I think she’s angry.” Amber said as she continued eavesdropping.

Oh, so Hyuna’s the one whom Krystal is talking. Out of curiousity, i joined Amber eavesdropping at the door.

Aftere a few minutes, I can hear Hyuna yelling something.

And a few minutes. The door bursted out.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” I screamed.

and I came back in the cafeteria.

Donghae was facepalming himself as he looked at me.

“What are you doing? You’re supposed to drag Amber out of there, not joining her! If we didn’t dragged you out of the portal you could’ve been lying on the clinic with Amber!” Donghae scolded me.

Oh right. I forgot my main objective in going there. Errr. Me and my curiousity.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I scratched the back of my head with embarrassment.

—-

“Anyone who would like to volunteer?” Donghae asked.

“Me.” Suzy said.

Suzy walked towards the portal.

SUZY'S POV

Outside the room. Amber can be seen eavesdropping at the door.

I ran towards her.

“Amber you got to take your out there!!!” I yelled as I tried to pull her.

“Wait! What are you doing! I’m trying to figure out what Hyuna’s saying!!" she said as she forced me to let go of her arms.

“Hyuna? What’s the problem with her?” I asked.

“I don’t know” she shrugged and continued eavesdropping.

“You should get out there. The door will burst out” I said as I tried to drag her again.

“Huh? What are you saying?”

“Errrr! Hyuna will burst out the door!!! You’ll be in great danger!!” I yelled to her.

I was running out of patience.

“Huh? How did you know?” Amber asked, raising her eyebrow

Oh. Great. Now to think of it I shouldn’t told her that. She’ll freak out if I told her that I came from the future and so on.

“You have to get your out there!!” I yelled in frustration.

I held her arms and throwed her out of the way.

I blinked for a few times and I found myself on the cafeteria.

“Huh? Why am I here?” I asked.

“If we didn’t pulled you out, you wouldve replaced amber in the clinic.” Key said as he facepalmed himself.

“Oh. Right. Come to think of it i forgot to walk out of the way the door’s busting.” I muttered.

“Anyone would like to give another try?”

“Ill try it!” Victoria exclaimed.

Victoria walked to the portal

—-

VICTORIA'S POV

Outside the room. Amber can be seen eavesdropping at the door.

“Ambeeeer! I baked some brownies” Victoria said.

“Shhhhh. Hyuna’s yelling at someone” Amber said as she continued eavesdropping.

Uhmmm. I have to think of something.

“I cooked pasta and pizzaaaaa! You shouldddd eat it noooooow!! It won’t taste good if it cools off”

“Food can wait.”

“I cooked some ddubokki! Its really good. You should taste it now.”

“Wait a second”

“I’m really tired of this. You should stay away from the door right now!”

I finally yelled and held her arms as I dragged her.

“What are you doing let goooooo!” Amber yelled and tried to break free.

Amber was so heavy. She’s obviously making herself heavier so she could break free from my hold.

I suddenly saw the door coming towards our way.

“Oh .” I muttered and just closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and I came back to the cafeteria.

“You took so long in convincing her! You shoulve been lying with her if we didn’t pulled you out!” Donghae said.

“You’re all nuts. Ill do it. Sheesh” Jia said as she walked straight to the portal.

—-

JIA’S POV

Outside the room. Amber can be seen eavesdropping at the door.

Jia walked towards Amber and carried her.

“What the? What are you doing! Let me go!” She said as she kicked and punch me like a five year old kid.

“No.” I said blankly.

I put her down on the corridor and covered . I gripped into her arms so she can’t go.

A few minutes later, the door busted out. I saw Hyuna coming out of the room. She walked straight to the elevator. Her aura isn’t normal. There’s a black aura coming out of her body, and she suddenly had a tattoo on her body. Weird? I wonder what happeneed to her. She didn’t even looked at us. I saw Krystal crying I was about to approach her but I suddenly came back to the council.

“Eh?”

“That’s enough. You’ve seen too much. The high council would know if we’d let you see too much.” Donghae said.

The door suddenly opened. It was Amber, yawning while walking.

—-

“I feel tired. That was a good nap. My body sore. I felt like I was bumped 3 times in a wall. My back aches..” Amber whined as she pouted.

They all laughed at Amber.

Suzy and Sulli ran into Amber. They both hugged her. Luna and Victoria followed and hugged Amber.

“Hey what’s with the commotion all about? Why are you hugging me?” Amber asked.

“Nothing. We just love you this much!” Sulli said as she glomped at Amber.

“I know you want to. Come on. Hug her.” Donghae said as she pushed Krystal, smirking.

"You jerk!!!" Krystal said as she glared at Amber.

Amber obviously got nervous. Jessica suddenly walked towards her and hit Amber's arm repeatedly

"Why did you make my sister worry you llama face!" 

“Ouch! Sica-unnie! it hurts!!” Amber yelped in pain.

“Come to think of it Amber had no idea that she was in coma the whole day.” Donghae whispered to Key.

“Maybe its best if she didn’t knew what happened.” Key responded and smiled.