Chapter 2

Fated Destiny

{ S p a r k ' s  M a n a g e r  K r y s t a l }

"Unnie, who was that? Did he ask you out?"

"He asked me for dinner this afternoon."

"Omo, unnie! When's your dinner?"

"Tonight. 7. He'll meet me at the restaurant."

"Good luck, unnie!"

The next day: First day of school in Korea

"Here, come on!" Taeyeon said, she kept pulling the others somewhere, excited about something. "He said he's going to the same school as us!" 

When they got to a spot filled with 7 boys...

"Taeyeon-ah!"

The girls faced each other and Jessica looked at the boys and then at Taeyeon.

"You're going out with the leader of Spark?"

"Uhhh... Yeah."

Jessica sighed.

"Uhhh... Annyeeeeeong." Yuri said with a shy voice, putting her hand out for a hand-shake in front of Minho. He did nothing but stare at her hand and looking back and forth from Yuri to her hand. Yuri put down her hand.

. Yuri thought.

"Hi, I'm Yoona." She then shook Nichkhun's hand. "Nickhun, right?"

"Yeah."

"Sooyoung." She said, shaking hands with Siwon.

"Siwon."

"Uhhh... I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you." She said then shook hands with Jonghyun.

"Uhhh... Nice to meet you too."

"Ohh! And this is Seohyun." Taeyeon introduced Seohyun to the boys.

"This is our maknae, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk introduced Kyuhyun. "That's Key." He said, pointing at Key. "Aaaand that iiiis... Minho." He said, pointing at Minho.

Taeyeon then pointed at Yuri. "Ohh, she's Yuri."

The boys' eyes widened and looked at Yuri, who got creeped out at the sight of this and moved away a bit.

"Taeyeon-ah, we'll just look for someone." Jessica said.

"Who? Tippanni?"

"Yeah, and the others." She said. "Nice meeting ya' guys." She told Spark while turning around, stopping halfway when she's facing Taeyeon but is beside her. "We'll leave you alone with him." She whispered to her.

"Uhhh... Thanks?" She whispered back.

"No problem. I'm your twin sister after all." She said, this time, she wasn't whispering anymore. They then walked away.

"Why don't you go with them?" Leeteuk suggested Taeyeon.

"Uhhh... Is it okay, though?" 

"Sure." She then left and the boys gathered.

 

"Okay, that is too much of a coincidence." Key said. "First, the necklace. The name. The names. Yuri."

"Minho, why didn't you shake her hands?"

"I don't know. I was stunned. They weren't freaking out when they saw us and yet they know us."

"Hey, that's why your leader here asked Taeyeon out in the first place."

 

The day went by quickly.

 

"Why don't you guys go to our place?" Everyone looked at Taeyeon, especially the girls. "What? Don't take it the wrong way."

So they went straight to the girls' house. They talked and talked and talked. Yuri handed Minho some food, he just stares at the food. She hands him a drink, he does the same.

"Alright! I've had enough of you! You always just stare at the stuff I do! I give you my hand for a hand shake, you just stare at it. I give you some food, you just stare at it. I give you a drink, you just stare it."

"Then what do you want me to do?!"

"I don't know?! Probably take the things I hand you?! That would be so much better!" The others just stared at the two of them arguing until Yuri marched to her room.

"Uhhh... What. Just. Happened?"

"Yuri's just... in a bad mood." Taeyeon said.

Jessica sighed. "I'll go talk to her." She said. "I'll be back." She told them while standing up from the sofa next to Jonghyun and putting down her drink on the coffee table.

Seohyun came out of the kitchen handing Jessica a glass of strawberry smoothie. "Unnie, here." She said, handing her the smoothie. 

Jessica took the smoothie and brought it upstairs.

"Excuse Yuri. She's just upset about a necklace she lost in the airport."

They boys all looked at Minho in unison.

Jessica knocked on Yuri's door and called. "Yuri-ah! It's just me, Sica."

She heard the door knob's locks get unlocked. She opened the door and went inside, walked over to the bedside table next to her bed while Yuri sat on her sofa with her arms crossed and an angry look on her face.

"Brought you your favorite drink." Jessica told her while walking over to her and sitting down next to her. "So what was that all about?"

"You heard the whole arguement, you know what it's about."

"I understand why you're pissed but you didn't have to yell." Jessica joked seriously. "But... why don't you ask him why he's doing that?"

"I'm not going back downstairs until they leave."

"Well, okay. But Taeyeon and Spark's leader, Leeteuk, are going out. You'll be seeing each other more often." She said while standing up and walking over to the door. "It'll be really awkward between the two of you if you don't fix that arguement of yours." She before walking out.

She walked down the stairs and sighed. "She's really pissed. Yuri won't be coming back down today."

So, throughout the whole night, they talked and talked and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed until they decided to split up. Yoona with Nichkhun, Seohyun with Kyuhyun, Sooyoung with Siwon, Jessica with Jonghyun and Taeyeon with Leeteuk. They got closer to each other and knew more about each other. While Minho's by himself, wandering around.

By night time, after they finished dinner, they were watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Seohyun opened it. "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Oh, I'm Krystal. Spark's manager. I heard they were here so I went here." She said then shook her hands and Seohyun let her in.

"Krystal, what are you doing here?"

"To pick you up."

They whined.

"Ehp! You have schedules tomorrow so no whining!" She told them in a playful way.

So then they went home.

 

The next day.

 

They were about to sit with Spark again. Jessica gently grabbed Yuri's arm. "Have you cooled down?"

"Yeah."

They then continued walking to their spot and sat down.

"Yuri, kwaenchana?" Leeteuk asked her.

She just nodded.

"Minho." Minho just looked at him and Leeteuk just nodded at him.

But, he didn't do anything.

"Minho." Siwon said this time.

"Minho."

"Minho."

"Hyung."

"Minho, we talked about this last night."

"Why did I have to have a lecture last night?! I'm not going to apologize to her! She should be the one apologizing to me! She just yelled at a superstar!"

Yuri slammed her hands on the table while standing up. "Uuuuuuuugh! That's it! I declare war on you!"

Minho did the same thing she did. "Challenge accepted!"

Yuri threw a pen at him and then marched away while everyone else facepalmed theirselves.

"Ai~ Hyung~" Kyuhyun complained to Minho.

"You know, she's serious. If you're taking this as a joke then-"

"I'm serious as well." Minho interrupted.

"Alright, then." Jessica said, standing up. "This place's gon' be ruins in no time." She said sarcastically.

*at the end of the day*

"You should visit our place this time." Leeteuk suggested and they just nodded.

They went there except Minho.

"I need to think of something to get back at Yuri."

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"She's not one of those fangirls who screams whenever they see us."

"Great girl." Krystal said with a smile.

"But she yelled at me." Krystal's eyes widened when she heard what he said.

"Ohh. Bad girl."

"I know right? Can you believe they also said we look good together? Pssh. Please. Like I'd go out with her."

"Uhhh... Yeah. Like you'd go out with her." She agreed. You belong to me, Minho. Krystal thought. "Ah! You said you need to get back at her, right?"

"Yeah. I need to get back at her really badly she would cry."

"I got the perfect idea." She then instructed him to move his head closer and then smelled his fragrance and went back to being focused and whispered something to him.

 

"No. That's... That's too much."

"Suit yourself. It's a perfect revenge."

"I know but-"

"Don't tell me you like her."

Minho just stared into space. "I don't excatly know my feelings for her."

"Think about it then." Krystal said, trying to hide the fact that she's upset. "I'll leave you alone so you think about it. I'll be going back to L.A. tonight and will be back in a few months to see how you boys are going." She then left.

Minho had a time of his own and had time to think things over.

Do I really have feelings for her or not...? He thought.

OoOoO

 

"Where's Minho?"

"Pssh. Who needs him?"

"Yuri-ah."

"Sorry, unnie."

Just then, Minho arrived and marched straight to Yuri. "Yah, Choi Minho! Where have you been-" Minho grabbed Yuri's hand and pulled her. Nichkhun stopped talking when he saw Minho's seriousness on his face.

"Ah, yah~" Yuri kept complaining. "What the hell do you want?!"

Minho stopped pulling her and faced her. "Go out with me."