Chapter 1

Fated Destiny

{ T h e  O l d e s t s '  M e e t i n g }

They waited for their aunt to come pick them up and when she arrived, they put their luggage at the back and when they were about to get on the car, Yoona asked Yuri about something.

"Oh? Yuri-ah, where's your necklace?"

"Oh?" Yuri said while she touched her to check the necklace. "It's gone." She said with a frown on her face.

"Awww... unnie. That necklace is very important to you." Seohyun said. "We'll look for it!"

"You won't be able to." The male driver said. "The airport is filled with a lot of people today. It's probably broken now as it might've been stepped on."

"It's okay." Yuri denied. "It's just a necklace." She denied as well and got on the car with an upset face.

It wasn't just a necklace to you. Yoona thought.

It was noisy the whole trip but Yuri was just looking outside the window, still upset about her necklace. The others noticed her too but there's nothing they can do about it. It was really important to her. It was given by a childhood friend who left without her even knowing.

After a few minutes, they got to the house and picked their rooms and slept.

I hope someone finds it. Yuri thought before falling asleep.

OoOoO

{ Y u r i }

The guy who found Yuri's necklace was shocked when he saw that name word.

"What's wrong?" His friend asked, looking at his friend's hands with the necklace on it and his eyes widened. "Oh! That's the same necklace you gave her... Minho."

"Yeah, you're right, Nichkhun." Minho said. "It even has her name on it. The same design."

"Well that can't be a coincidence." Nichkhun said. "You especially requested a jewelry maker to make that. It's the only one in the world." He said. "Did you see who owns it?"

"No. She bumped into me but I only saw her back. I tried giving her back the necklace but she was gone. That was before I even saw the name on this necklace." Minho said, closing his hands.

"Yah! Nichkhun, Minho! Come on!" A friend of them called. They went back to their line. "What's wrong with you two?" The same friend asked.

"Leeteuk hyung..." Nichkhun called him. "Minho bumped into a girl wearing the same necklace Minho gave to Yuri."

"Really?!" Another friend asked. "That's great! What'd she look like?"

"Siwon hyung, I only saw her back."

They whined.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence." Another friend said.

"It's too much of a coincidence." Another friend said. "Same design of the necklace and same name engraved on it."

"Well Yuri isn't the only one in the world."

"But the necklace is."

They got out of the quarantines and cameras were flashing and fans were yelling.

"Spark! Spark! Spark!" They yelled while holding placards saying they love spark or they love either Minho, Nichkhun, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Key, Jonghyun or Leeteuk.

The others were covering their ears while Jonghyun has his hands in the pockets of his jacket, and his headphones on his ears.

They got on the car.

"Ai~ I forgot my earplugs." Siwon complained, massaging his temples.

Jonghyun just removed his headphones and then they went to a house where they'll be living at.

The next day, everyone was dead tired at the morning so they stayed home all morning. When afternoon came, Leeteuk was tired of being at home.

He went to a coffee shop.

In the coffee shop, there were two lines. Leeteuk was the first in line on one line while another girl, who was the only one not freaking at the sight of Leeteuk, was also first in line on the other line. They both got their orders and walked to the door at the same time. When they both got out the door, the girl was supposed to go left while Leeteuk was to go right. But the girl dropped her purse so Leeteuk picked it up for her and handed it to her. "Here. Be careful next time." He told her. Everyone from the coffee shop, who were peeking out the glass window of the coffee shop, were shocked at the sight of this.

"Thanks." She said, looking at her purse and then at the guy who helped her. "Oh. Leeteuk, right? Leeteuk of Spark? Yeah." She said, while pointing at him a little bit. "Big fan." She then put up her coffee in the air a little bit. "Thanks again." She then turned around and started walking away. But Leeteuk chased her and stopped her. She just looked at him.

"Do you wanna maybe... grab some coffee some time?"

She put up her coffee. "Already did." She said with a smile and then tried to walk away again but Leeteuk stopped her again. 

"How about dinner?"

She just looked at him, who was on her right, and then looked to the other side where the glass window of the coffee shop is, where the fans are peeking from as well. She then looked back to Leeteuk. "They'll scratch my eyes out." She told him while pointing at the glass window of the coffee shop. "And that's something I don't want." She then started walking away.

"Then, can I get your number?!"

She stopped and turned around. "Winona Moon." She said and turned around again.

"What?" Leeteuk asked her before she could walk away again. She just turned around again.

"If you want it that bad, look for it in the phonebook." She said. She turned around again while saying "Look for Taeyeon." and walked away.

Leeteuk turned around while repeating those words in his head. Winona Moon, Taeyeon. Winona Moon, Taeyeon. Winona Moon, Taeyeon. He kept repeating those words in his head until he got home and opened the phonebook.

When he found the number, he dialled it.

A girl answered it.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"May I please speak to Taeyeon?"

There was silence.

"Yeobeoseyo? Yeobeoseyo?"

The girl gasped. "Wow. You must've really wanted my number that bad."

"Of course! Now what about that dinner?"

The other members of Spark's eyes widened.

"Uhhh..."

Over the phone, Leeteuk can hear whispers from other girls. "Unnie, unnie. Say yes, unnie. Say yes." After hearing that, he couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon whispered back to her friends. Her friends just nodded. "Uhh... Sure, Leeteuk."