Meeting Shinee and my bro being an :)

Vacation To Remember

 

“What are you doing here? I was waiting at the airport for you then there was like this fire alarm thingo and i was worried sick about you because you didn't call or anything when you WERE GONE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT???” Onew started to explain.

“Well, these guys were stuck at the airport with crazy fans so L.joe asked me to help… I kind of made the commotion. Sorry I should’ve text or something. AND DON"T WORRY I WAS WITH THEM! GEEZ” I explained.

“Oh I get it, happens to us sometimes, but we’re smart enough to get out manager or friends not drag a innocent girl into it.” He said while giving a glare at L.joe. But then he stopped and smirked.

“What? Why are you smirking??? JINKI!” I shouted. “oh nothing, come on everyone’s at home waiting to meet you.” He said.

“Oh the rest of your band??” I asked. “Yeah who else?” “I just thought you might have a girlfriend already or something. You’re so in love with your chicken!” I said as I stuck my tongue out.

“Whatever at least chicken won’t leave me! Let’s go!”he said walked to the car.

“Let me say goodbye sheesh!” I said. I walked back over to where they were sitting. “hey I’m leaving guys, thank you so much for  taking care of me, I hope I get to see you soon!” I grinned and gave them all hugs. But as I got to L.joe it was a longer hug… what’s this about? Anyways I walked off and turned back to see L.joe signalling to my jacket pocket. I put my hand in my pocket and it was a piece of paper with a number on it. I’m guessing it was his phone number. *Hehehe well… what do we have here!* I thought evilly.

AT SHINEE’S DORM J (wow it’d be awesum if I got to go in there lol)

We got out the car and walked to the door. *I hope there not like crazy or anything :S* Onew opened the door and shouted “WE’RE HEERRREEEE!!!!”.  He just smiled and them BAM!! They all came up to me and started talking at the same time… Yay… they are crazy gggrreeaaaattt…..

“One at a time slow down I’m new to Hangeul.” I couldn’t stand it they were all too CUTE!!

“Youngest to oldest alright” Onew ordered. “neh” they said in unison.

“Hi it’s Taemin!” haha awww so cute! Mushroom boy.

“Minho” after that he just walked off. Well….

“hi. your soooo cute!" i blushed at that.

“Jonghyun hehe~” he gave me a hug. Awkward…

“Haha hiii! Im ______” I said while smiling. I bought my stuff into the guest room and sat on te bed unpacking when minho came in. weird.

“Hey you have school tomorrow. Onew gave me these you’ll be going to Korea Arts School. You better rest up!” minho started to get a bit excited. different from him?

“aha thanks Minho oppa!” I said .

“You called me oppa?! Bahaha aww! It's alrite go ahead” he said like he didn’t care.

I washed up and went to bed. Today was going to be a long day. I hate making new friends all the time. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMFG IM SOO DUMB!!! I WAS MEANT TO MAKE KEY THE OLD BOYFRIEND!!! AWKWARD SOZ I HAVE TO CHANGE THE CHAP KINDA :S OMG PLEASE KILL ME!