COME QUICK :D

Vacation To Remember

 

Clap clap clap clap mad man~

“yoboseyo”

“OMG YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!”

“UNNIE OMG SAME HERE! WHERE ARE YOU GET OVER HERE NOW!” I screamed into my phone!

5 mins later:

DING DONG~~~~~

I ran to the door and opened it. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” My unnie screamed in my face I smiled and squealed with her.

I grabbed her wrist and ran up the stairs.

“are you guy ok? You know what I'm not even going to ask…” onew said going to the kitchen.

“OOOOHHH GIRL TALK I'm GUESSING LET ME JOIN!” key screamed.

“NO WTF ITS ‘GIRL TALK’ AND YOU A BOY GET LOST” I screamed I was too excited and anxious to hear what the story was!

Key scoffed and mumbled “does it matter… I wanna listen.”

I slammed the door shut and jumped on my bed. “TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!”

“OMG OMFG! CHANGJO KISSED ME!” she screamed. I screamed and hugged her. “I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!” I said. “Haha but he’s gonna be gone for a couple of weeks.” Then she pouted. “I know, but you’ll never guess what happened today as well! L.Joe gave me this. I showed the flowers and she smelled them and then I put out my hand.

“omo~! That is sooo pretty!” she said.  

“I never knew he was that romantic” she said. I nodded in agreement. I never knew he would do all this for me. I smiled and squealed again. Then My unnie joined me.

Then someone rant through the door.

“ARE YOU 2 OK?!” onew, key and taemin shouted. Me and My just looked at each other and laughed out loud. The 3 boys just stood there confused. “______ why were you 2 screaming?” Taemin asked.

“Hahahaha don’t Hahaha worry bahahahah!!” I said.

“Ohh I see it’s about boys isn’t it? Girl talk, I get it, whatever I still don’t see why I wasn’t allowed to listen…” key said pissed. “aww umma why don’t you go have your own little talk with Jonghyun. I'm sure he will listen. BAHAHAHAHA!!!” I said and we all started laughing.

“YAH WITH THAT LITTLE BRAT! WTH I'M GOING!” he yelled.

I stopped laughing but then I couldn’t hold it in again.

 

After we settled down we talked till like 8pm and I asked unnie if she wanted to stay the night. She agreed and we ate tea. Key made dinner like usual. Our little slave mwahaha.

It was bedtime and we got into bed.

“unnie… it’s going to be sooo boring at school.” I said sad.

“mmm but we’ll try to make it go quick” she said trying to cheer me up and most probably herself.

I closed my eyes and said goodnight.