AWWWWWWWWWW

Vacation To Remember

 

I woke up with a smile on my face thinking about yesterday. I know have a boyfriend that I love more than anything. Then that thought of him not being with me for a week popped into my head. That took the smile of my face straight away. Why now?

-Clap clap clap clap mad man~-

“Yoboseyo” I answered

“Hey baby look outside”.

“Huh?” I walked to my window and looked outside and L.Joe was standing outside of my house with a bunch of flowers. I ran outside and looked at him.

“What’s all this for?” I asked.

“I’m leaving today and I think I’ll be gone for at least 2-3 weeks so I don’t want you to forget about me araso?” he said and gave me the flowers. I look at the flowers with a smile and smelled them. Roses yum! But 2-3 weeks? That’s a bit long.

“Why and how could I forget you?” I asked giggling.

“I dunno but here I got you this as well.” He took out a velvet box and opened it for me. I was in shock and out of words. “w-what!?” I shouted. “You don’t like? I can get something else, damn Ricky I knew it.” “ANIYO! I LOVE IT!!” I screamed. It was a ring with my initials.

“here.” He took the ring out of the box and grabbed my hand. He slipped the ring on and it fitted perfectly. “Thank god it fits, seems like we were meant to be” l.joe said proudly. “The lady said that if your finger was the same size as my pinkie we are meant to be” he said smiling.

I was speechless and couldn’t stop smiling. L.joe was getting worried and said “umm _____, are you ok?” “NEH!!!” I screamed and hugged him. I think he can’t breathe so I loosened my grip. “Sorry” and giggled. He just laughed. I put my hand on his face and stared into his eyes. This was the last time I would see him for a week and he’s made me fall even more for him. I'M GONNA MISS HIM TOO MUCH!! ARRRGHHH!!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO DIFFICULT!!!

He kissed me and broke the kiss. He looked at his watch and said “_____ I have to go but I’ll call you when I can ok” he said kissing my cheek. “Bye, I love you” he said and ran off. “I love you too” I said softly.

2-3 weeks without l.joe will be hard for me… at least I have My unnie :)

My Huyen’s P.O.V

I woke up. Parents fighting again. I walked outside and thought about Changjo. He’s going to be gone for a couple of weeks. Damn!

“Err... My?” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw someone familiar.

“… Changjo?” I asked.

“Neh, could I talk to you?” he asked nervously. I wonder what’s wrong. We walked to the park and sat on the swings.

“is everything alright?” I asked.

“Neh only that we are going to be away for a couple of weeks and… I really am going to miss you. And…”

He paused a bit. Omg is he gonna? OMG! Please do what I think you are going to do.

“Neh and?” I said.

“Are you going to miss me?” he said quickly. I was a bit embarrassed because of course I was going to miss him!

“…neh, I will” I said blushing. He got up and walked over to my swing. He looked at me and lifted my head up. He leaned in closer and kissed me. “I'm sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. But please just wait a bit longer.” He said and walked off. I-I-I just got kissed by Changjo. I JUST GOT KISSED BY CHANGJO! I looked up and he was nowhere to be found. I got up and did a happy dance! YESSS!!! I HAVE TO FIND _____!