Practice and Visitor

Vacation To Remember

 

Someone jumped on me screaming "GET UPP!!!~~~~ Yah its 9am! Hurry up!" 

Typical it was Ricky... "Araso, araso I'm going can you get off you way   you know." I said with my eyes half closed and not even knowing what I just said. 

"Yah I am a boy and I do not I still have my BABY FAT!" Ricky retorted.  

"Hahaha so true" I smiled cutely and pinched his cheeks.

I got up and shooed him out the room and changed into this: without shoes some high tops or something ^_^

 

 

Ran down stairs and saw everyone eating until I stood there... why are they staring at me?

"Ahem, morning guys???" I said.

"Umm, morning ______ how was your sleep?" L.Joe finally spat out.

"Err good, why is everyone staring at me?" I replied confused.

"Oh nothing, right guys" Neil said looking at the other giving them the ‘don't tell her’ look.

"Yeh I mean like nothing happened last night or anything" Changjo said really fast. Everyone glared at him including me! What happened?!

"What happened? Tell me or I’ll cut your heads off!" I said half serious.

"Well you kind of screamed in your sleep…”Neil said surprised. “You didn’t wake up or anything?” he asked. “No I don’t remember anything.” I said.

“Did I say anything?” I asked, I knew they still weren’t telling me something.

“Umm you screamed out about ‘don’t leave me’ and ‘you said you loved me’ and then for the finale you screamed really loudly might I add, a name Kibum. Are you ok? Is there something wrong?” Chunji explained.

Oh Key… “Oh that’s nothing” I laughed lightly. “Look we better go or we’ll be late.” Thank goodness I woke up late so we had to leave. I ran into the car and remembered that day. The day that bastard made life hell.

Flashback

“Key. Who is that?” I asked.

“Oh well I was going to tell you but, she’s my … girlfriend…” key said while grabbing the girl’s waist.

“But I thought you loved me, you said you loved me and only me!” I screamed at him.

“______, it’s just not there anymore, I don’t love you anymore. We can be friends. Face it we were deteriorating the past month.” He said. I knew he didn’t want to hurt me but he didn’t love me anymore. And be friends with him?!  Well I guess I had to since Lee Jinki was my brother and they are in the same band or whatever.

“Whatever, I hate you but for my brother’s sake were friends… for now.” I threatened. By this time I was running, crying and hating that bastard.

End of Flashback

I was still deep in thought when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was L.Joe.

“Hey we’ve arrived, you gonna come out now?” he chuckled.

“Oh Yeh sure oops just thinking.”I said. “About what?” he asked as we got out the car. “Oh it a long story and not very interesting… come on your gonna be late and I wanna see you practice.” I said.

We ran off into the building and to a studio that said ‘Teen Top’. L.joe opened the door and led me in and took his jumper off and joined the other guys. They turned the song ‘Clap’ on and started to dance and sing. They were so good! It made me jealous because I’m a dancer too.            (Oopsss forgot to mention that hehe~ ^_^)

The song ended and they all grab a bottle of water and guzzled it down.

“Slow down guys you’ll choke you know!” I teased.

They just looked and smiled and kept drinking. Wow I’m super awkward why did I say that!

“_______ do you dance or sing” Changjo asked.

“Yeh I dance, btw your dance is awesome!” I replied. “Really COOL! Do you wanna learn the dance?” Changjo asked again. “Hell YEAH!” I shouted. He took me over to the middle of the studio and taught me the steps in an hour I nailed the routine and was pretty much doing it with them.

“I’m hungry, let’s go get ice cream” Ricky insisted. “Yeh come on, _______ you want ice cream?” Chunji asked.

“Umm can I catch up with you later my brother is coming to pick me up, apparently he is in the company as you?” I said.

“Who’s your brother?” CAP asked curiously. “Lee Jinki or Onew but I don’t call I’m that cuz a) the names not cool and b) he hates been called by his real name and I like stirring him.” I said while laughing at the thought.

“OMG he’s in SHINee! Far out why didn’t you tell us?!” Chunji shouted. “Well I didn’t know you liked them and they’re not that famous.” I explained.

“WHAT! You don’t know how many girls are obsessed with them!” Chunji shouted a bit louder.

Just then someone walked in. “______” the familiar voice said. I turned around and look at the familiar figure.

“LEE JINKI OPPA!!!~~” I shouted and ran up to him, then gave him the biggest bear hug ever.