New friends and new friends pt. 1

Vacation To Remember

 

Next day 6:00am

 

“OI GET UP YOU LITTLE !” Onew…..

“You called me a !? You are terrible.” I said giving him a glare.

“Well you wouldn’t wake up… breakfast is ready and I need to get going cuz of schedule HURRY UP!” he yelled.

“Whatever get out now I need to change!” I said.

He left and I got changed and ran down stairs. Minho made breakfast. It was good he’s quiet and not sociable but he definitely has cooking schools so he’s cool.

“Thanks I’ll be off!” I waved and walked out the door.

“Hey you forgot your bag and Taemin! He’s walking with you pabo!” Minho came out and Taemin walked by my side.

“Oops sorry oppa” I smiled but he just shook his head, smiled and put his earphones in.

L.Joe’s P.O.V

Hmmm well she didn’t call me last night… why. Aish I sound like a stalker. School starts today and im really not in the mood for it. One – I hate school, two- it because we’re famous and all the girls wanna go out with one of us and three- IT’S SCHOOL!  Anyways I got up at and left with the others.

In class

Me and the rest of the crew walked in and got seats. I was on the end next to some kid. I looked around to check if there were any crazy fangirls but lucky I was safe. Then I saw a girl sitting listening to her ipod. I went up to her and asked “What’s your name?”

She looked up and hesitated. Wait isn’t that ________? “_______?”

She took her earphones out and looked at me in surprise. “What are you doing here?!”

“Well I go to school here now. I’m guessing you are to?” I replied.

“yeah we all go here… this is weird” he said. Then all the other boys came in surprised.

“Hi” Niel said with a stunned look on his face. “umm” I just mumbled.

The teacher walked in and they all sat in their spots. I opened my textbooks and started on the math questions. Geez these are hard. It was then I felt something hit my head. It was a piece of paper. I opened it and it was L.joe “Do you wanna sit with us since you’re new??” Wtf does he think I’m a loner?! Well I only really know one person and that’s Taemin but he’ll probably sit with my brother and I don’t wanna be near him only if I have to.

A girl next to me poked my book. “Do you get this?” “Nope, I’m totally confused” I whispered. “My name’s My Huyen” “I’m ______ nice to meet you” I said politely.  The bell rang and it was lunch time.

“Hey come sit with me” I asked her. “Sure” she replied.  We walked to a table in the cafeteria when Changjo said “you coming? Oh who’s this? She can sit with us too!” “This My Huyen she is in our class. Do you wanna sit with them?” I asked her. She just stood there in shock. I guess she’s a fan of Teen Top.

“Y-your Changjo, right?” she stuttered. “Yeah nice to meet you so are you sitting with us?” he said.

“yeah sure! Why didn’t you tell me you are friends with TEEN TOP?!” she whispered but then that turned to a scream.  

“umm im not really friends with them I just helped them and well now they won’t stop talking to me” I tried to explain but she walked of when I finished following Changjo.

 

HEY soz i have to make this into two parts but i couldnt finish it cuz i've been busy sozzz!! will update again in 2 days cuz party sleepover thingo anywayz ENJOY< COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! :D xoxoxox