Cake Mishap

Because You Never Even Notice...

The director had Jin Woon practice how he should cover Jiyeon from being thrown with a cake. As much as he practiced, he still couldn't get it.

"Do I have to really spread my feet apart?"

"Neh, because you are so tall!" Jiyeon joked , giggling.

And so, in order to do it in fluid moton, Jin Woon spread his feet apart, then in one big step, went in front of Jiyeon, trying to do what was intended of him.

"Cut! Jin Woon-ah, you are just too far! Go right here. Right..no no, you're too near her," the director kept pulling the actor so that he could get a better grasp where to cover his co-actor.

Meanwhile, JR, Soo Young, Ji Soo and So Ra couldn't hide their smirk.

"Ohhhhh..look at Jin Woon-hyung's face! I think he has something for Jiyeon-noona!" Jr. whsipered to Soo Young.

"Shh! They might hear you!" So Ra reprimanded him.

But Soo Young and Ji Soo were exchanging suggestive glances. They can see that too.

 

***

"Okay, let's do that again. Make sure you do it right before we finally throw the cake at you," was the director's instructions. Jin Woon tried, and he finally mananged to do the covering move perfectly, so that the director was satisfied.

"Good job, Jin Woon-ssi."

"Are you really fine having a cake being thrown at you?" Jiyeon asked him, quite concerned. Her face was just a few inches away from Jin Woon's. She could smell his musky perfume, and she had to admit she was .

"Well, what can I do? It's just a role, so don't worry," he smiled. If there had been no people around, he could have kissed her right away. Yet, to avoid scandal, he kept his cool.

"Okay, let's get in on! O, where's that ahjussi? Okay, on cue, when I say start, throw the cake. Jin Woon, watch your eyes, on him, ara?"

"Arrasseo," was his laconic reply.

So when the director gave his signal, the man threw the cake at Jiyeon's direction, only to have Jin Woon cover her with his body. The people grasped at the mishap that had occured on the street performance. Jiyeon looked her best to look distressed and frightened over having an anti-fan throw a cake at her. And Jin Woon, his hand on her shoulder, made sure she was okay.

"Cut! Oooohhhh...that was good! Aish, I felt sorry for the cake...aish, I'd rather get a piece from your back, if you don't mind, " the director said as he went to Jin Woon and tried to get hold of the cake. 

Jin Woon laughed. It was a funny because no one had ever done that to him before. Then he looked at Jiyeon.

"Oh my, there's a piece of that cake icing on your hair. Let me get it for you," he said, removing the icing.

"Gomawo," was Jiyeon's sweet reply. Jin Woon could be such a gentleman. She was happy that her colleagues were such nice people. And this guy in front of her just made her smile.

 

***

"Omo! Did you just see that? So sweet!" Soo Young squealed, but not loud enough that Jin Woon or Jiyeon can hear. The others smiled like idiots. They definitely saw that and they swore there's magic between the two actors. 

***

Jiyeon's POV:

Oh wow, my heart was beating faster when he came near me. I wish he could have given me a hug or a kiss right away! I'd be thrilled if he did that! kkyaaaahhhh!!(fan girl mode on). But wait, we might get into the tabloids. Aish, how I hate it when rumors start circulating around. Well, at least from now on, I'd have many parts with Jin Woon-Oppa! I'm so can't wait!

 

Jinwoon's POV"

I've just messed it! Arggghhh! Why did I make it so obvious? Now I guess they're going to tease me to her. I just can't help being such a gentleman to her. I mean, she's beautiful, she's cute...her perfume just dances around my nose i liked it so much. Arrhggghhh!! Stupid me! Jin Woon Babo!! Aish!!!! Now I can feel Soo Young Noona's teasing eyes on me! Aish!