Love Story

Because You Never Even Notice...

*This is not about Taylor Swift's song. Rather, it's an allusion to the two characters mentioned: Romeo and Juliet. The same characters were also given a tribute by Clazziquai, with a song named after them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHw4bG1lu_o

Yoo Jin and Rian were the last to present after JB and Hae Sung. Theirs represent a proposal that was rejected by their loved ones, so in hurt and pain, they teamed up together. As Rian never got over JB and Yoo Jin was still pining over Hae Sung, the way the rejected lovers sang brought about a presence that's covered in sadness.

When an hour ago Rian had been so happy, she suddenly shed tears. The audience who saw it wondered why, but Ailee speculated that it's because Yoo Jin and Rian's presentation came after JB and Hae Sung's. In truth, RIan had planned it to gain sympathy and to make people angry at Hae Sung for taking JB away from her.

***

Jin Woon's POV:

I knew that she had to cry for this role, but why does my heart ache seeing her cry? If I could do all I can, I would protect her from things that will make her cry, even if I had to confront JB for being such a jerk. Even if it's just JB-ah's role, I don't care. Jiyeon, why do you make me weak to my knees? Why do I bleed when I see you cry? I think I'm going crazy...I might be crazy about you now. I want to hug you right now. I want to make you mine...

Jiyeon's POV:

I feigned sadness, but I didn't fake my tears. I have to make it good so that my Rian would not be labeled as a B-rated actress. Now, as I held Jin Woon Oppa's hand, I can feel how tightly he held mine. Is he conveying something? Then, as the song ends, I went up to him and leaned on his shoulder, both of us chest to chest. Ahhhh...Jin Woon Oppa, I feel that the pain had become so real it hurts me. But leaning on you, I feel like I've found support. Your caress and your embrace just calms me. If only you could hold me tight and never let go. If only I could sleep on your shoulders while you sing to me. I don't want to be anywhere but here. Your embrace is just sweet solace. It's like water to my parched throat. I feel happy every time I'm with you. Please stay with me...baby lover, let's close our eyes together...

**give it up give it up
Can you see the light
Give it up give it up
There ain't no one here
Give it up give it up
It's our only way
Can you see the light in me
Give it up give it up
Don't be scared my love
Give it up give it up
There'll be song for you
Give it up give it up
Let the flowers rejoice

Can you see the light in me