When you look me in the eyes

Because You Never Even Notice...

As JB and Nana were allowed to take part of the competition one last time, this made Yoo Jin happy. At last, he can finally let his rival fall on his knees once and for all. Yoo Jin had been humiliated once when he dropped to the floor after forcing JB to kneel in front of him. He could remember Ui Bong having a good laugh on that incident. Now is payback time.

***

After Rian did her dance number, her ex-Hershe members were so happy for her. They finally aknowledged that Rian had talent to boot and not just being the group's face. When she asked where JB was, Ailee said she didn't notice him. The door opened and JB had arrived from the airport after sending off Hae Sung. RIan looked worried for him because she saw him limping. Yoo Jin got so angry at JB for making them all worried then told him to do well with his performance because that will be the night JB will kneel down to him. When JB left, Rian's gaze followed him outside the door. She sighed with relief. Then her gaze landed on Yoo Jin. She smiled at him as he smiled at her too.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

As is the script, I looked at Jin Woon Oppa. Of course, I had to smile at him too. He looked at me, gazed at something near him, then returned his gaze back to me, his eyes smiling. Omo! My heart accelerated seeing him look at me like that. And his smile just is so...heartmelting! I mean, for him to look at me twice...I thought I was going crazy! I remembered their conversation with JB. So I've learned that Seo Joon Oppa liked me too. I knew JB liked me. But I hope Jin Woon Oppa liked me too. He's presence is just..different. When we met the first time, I admit there was this certain look of fondness in his eyes. His subtle moves kind of confuse me, though. But deep in my heart, I'm hoping that this is it.

 

Jin Woon's POV:

I've given her a sign to know I like her too: for a guy to look at a girl twice means he's interested in her. And I hope she gets the gist. I knew JB-ah wanted him, as well as Seo Joon Hyung. Yet, I wanted her too. She's just..different. She's beautiful, cute, charming, funny...who wouldn't want her?

Our filming is about to come to an end. I hope I could see her often when we go our separate ways. I wanted to take her out too, just the two of us. Of course, I didn't want the press knowing of our date. But most of all, before Dream High 2 ends, I wanted to tell her how I feel about her. All those two years of pining for her...I now must take action. As the feelings grow stronger through time, I don't want to miss this chance. I liked her before, and I still like her now.