Back to School

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: Supa Luv- Teen Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boQFnQAaCZc

----------------------------------------------------

Black- English

Purple- Korean

Green- Texting

-----------------------------------------------------

~One Week Later~

The entire week had passed. It was so exhausting with BEAST and their ultra hyper selves. But the up side was that Jay and ZE:A were back. You were at the airport waiting for them to return.

They were all wearing disguises, but you knew who they were when they stepped through the door. Apparently, so did their fans. It was like a repeat of the Special Stage day. But today, you just stayed behind everyone. You got through with security guard forming a bubble around you. They got you to the middle where Jay and ZE:A were.

"Jay-oppa!" You yelled, tackle hugging him.

" _______! You must be so tired with all of BEAST, they're pretty wild sometimes."  Jay said, kissing you on the forehead.

" Sometimes? Are you kidding me? They're wild ALL the time." You corrected.

" Oh, fine, ________, no hug for you Aussie bestie, I see how it is," Kevin joked.

" Aw~ Is Kevin-oppa jealous?" You joked back.

" Of course," He replied, as you hugged him.

" What about us?" ZE:A asked.

" I love you guys too~" You said, getting into a group hug.

" Sorry to interrupt you group hug, but do you guys want to catch the van or do you wanna stay here with ZE:A crazed fans?" Jay asked, breaking up our group hug.

" Let's go." Junyoung said, rushing out of the airport and into the van.

" Race you! And I'll give you a head start~" Dongjun persuaded.

" I will take that challenge," You accepted, and rushing off to the car.

He counted to 3 and you were off. In the end, he still beat you.

"Not fair! You're taller then me! And you have longer legs~" You whined like a child.

" Too bad~ I gave you a head start!" Dongjun said, sticking his tongue out at you.

" Alright Dongjun, stop flirting with _______," Minwoo said.

" That wasn't flirting, this is," Dongjun said, putting his arm around you," Hey babe, I missed you." 

He got closer to you making your cheeks flush pink. You shut your eyes. But as soon as you did, Kevin, Jay and Junyoung pull him away from you.

* Gosh, first Kikwang scaring the crap out of me now Dongjun 'flirting.' And I have school tomorrow too.* You thought

" Don't do that Dongjun. Jay-hyung's really protective of ______, you might want to be more careful." Kwanghee whispered to the maknae.

" Oh yeah. I forgot," Dongjun said, rubbing the back of his head.

" You can't next time," Minwoo muttered.

" Or you're dead meat," Siwan added.

" Man, you're lucky you even have a next time," Heechul snickered.

" You might wanna thank her for softening up Jay-hyung to you, if you were someone else... he'd probably do some bad things." Taehun said. 

Everyone piled into the car and Dongjun thanked you nonstop for five minutes, making you chuckle at his adorableness.

" Jay-oppa, stop staring, it's ok, it was a joke!" You whispered to Jay.

" He better handle his hormones, or else I'm coming to get him," Jay whispered back eyeing poor Dongjun. 

" Jay-hyung, chill a little, our Dongjun isn't that much a player." Kevin reassured.

" He better not be. _______'s not that great with guys either," Jay joked, relaxing a little.

" What's that supposed to mean? I'm perfectly done with guys!" You defended.

" Oh really? How many boyfriends have you had?"Jay challenged.

"None," You muttered.

" See! You're officially boy challenged." Jay concluded.

You blew him a raspberry. Not wanting to mention the girlfriend phrase because you knew how hurt he was from his ex. so you ended that conversation gentely... As you could. ( A/N: This is PURE fiction! XD)

The van dropped off ZE:A first at their dorm, which was only a few minutes away from where 2pm lived with Jay.

" Bye _______-ah! Bye Jay-hyung!" Ze:A said. Kevin planted a kiss on your forehead and said goodbye.Dongjun's mouth hung open. Jay didn't do anything since he knew he was like another brother.

" Hyung! Why do you get to kiss her?"Dongjun asked.

"Because I know English and because I've known her since she was two years old," Kevin said.

" Oh." That was all Dongjun said, to see that he was suprised at what Kevin just told him.

~In the 2pm apartment~

" Hyung! _______-ah! You're back!" Wooyoung yelled.

Everyone in the apartment went running to the door.

Chansung and Junsu helped with Jay and you luggage.even though you protested.

" " Thank you oppas!" You yelled above the four other boys, hoping they'd hear you.

" I don't think they're listening."Nichkhun said and you frowned.

 

" Don't feel bad ______!, they never do." Taecyeon said, making you smile.

 

" I just hope they didn't mess with our room. Those two are like pigs sometimes, er... Most of the time." Jay muttered.

" If you're saying that Chansung and Junsu are pigs, then it's tue. They're ALWAYS messy. And I have to clean up after them. Wooyoung said.

"Wooyoung -oppa, I thought you said that you didn't know English." You said, confused.

" Had to learn it for his 'Dream High' role."" Junho explained, making you make an ' o' with your mouth, understanding what was going on.

" He's the umma of this place, right?"You asked.

"Kinda. He's more like a maid. He cleans Everything. " Junho said.

" No wonder his room is always spotless," You muttered.

" And he'll invade your personal space too if you're not careful," Nichkhun warned.

" Yeah, he came and cleaned my room and I couldn't find anything." Taecyeon said, nodding his head, remembering the time that Wooyoung reorganized everything, making him shudder, just from the thought.

" Yah! Don't talk bad about my good habits on being clean! It's your fault that you never clean anything and live like dirty people," Wooyoung defended, pouting.

" You guys, _______ needs to sleep for tomorrow. It's time for her to go to sleep," Jay said, pushing you towards the room you two shared.

" Alright hyung," They said and dispersed to go do their own things. 

You walked into your room, and it was the same as ever, thank goodness Wooyoung hadn't gone through your things. You grabbed your towel and extra clothing. And went to take a shower and get ready for bed. 

After your shower, you walked out in your polka dotted pajamas. You started to brush your teeth when you remembered you had to put all the homework you did into your backpack. You finally finished and it was 10:57PM. 

* Gosh, time flies.* You thought.

You settled into bed. Once you hit the bed, you fell asleep. You even forgot to turn off the lights, since you had already got onto the top bunk, and was too lazy to go down. That week with BEAST, you hadn't gotten a peaceful rest. They were always hyper and wide awake.

~The next morning~

" Hey Baby sis, wake up," Jay said, shaking you lightly, but you just tosssed and turned. 

" Hey, c'mon, you'll be late if you don't go right now, it's already 7:30 AM, school starts at 8!" Jay said, that's what shot you awake. 

" I'm up! I'm up!" You said, and quickly got ready for school. You threw on your uniform, not minding how messy it looked. It was school, you didn't have to look perfect. ( The black one with blue stripes.) You quickly grabbed all your things and headed out the door.

 " Hey _______! I'm taking you today!" Nichkhun said, running after you.

" Ok, we better hurry, we're going to be late!" You said and got into the elevator down. 

Once you got into the parking garage, you rushed over to his car and you two headed to your school. 

It took about 10 minutes to get there and you looked through your bag for your nerd glasses. They were all the way at the bottom, but they were in perfect condition. You slid them onto your face and you got out of the car.

" Do you want me to you?" Nichkhun asked.

" Hahahaha, thanks, but no thanks, I think it'd be ok if you weren't mobbed today," You said, as you waved goodbye.

You rushed off to your classroom. And once you got into class with a loud burst through the door, the bell rang. 

* I made it!* You thought, smiling at yourself.

You quickly got to the back of the classroom, where you sat on the first day, but L.joe's seat was empty.

* I wonder where L.joe is?* You though to yourself.

You decided you would text him. 

You: Hey L.joe! Where are you? Aren't you going to school today?

Speaking of the devil, L.joe came in, but you didn't recognize him at all. So you just decided to ignore the six boys that came in that had all different hair styles. You kept the phone in your hand, but out of sight from the teacher. You waited for a reply from him, but so far, it 

" Go take a seat, hurry, class has already started," You heard the teacher say.

" Yes sungsaeng-nim." They said and all started to move to the back of the classroom.

You didn't look up from your phone. Waiting anxiously.

" No greeting for you American friend?" A voice whispered into your ear. You recognized the voice.

" L.joe! Oh my goodness. L.joe, your hair! It's pink!" You whispered, giving him a hug, as he sat down, with you staring in shock.

He chuckled.

"Do you want to touch it?" He asked.

" Uh- huh," You said, nodding like a little kid. He grabbed your hand and put it on his head," Wah~ It's so soft."

" From now on, you have to call me oppa!" L.joe said.

" Why? Am I younger than you?" You asked, with your hand still petting his head.

" Yeah, my birthday's on November 23rd in 1993. And yours is on December 31st, 1994." L.joe stated confidently.

" Dang, someone did there research, alright fine L.joe oppa." You teased, ruffling his hair some more.