Life or Death

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: Catch Me If You Can- Decipher, J.reyez, Dumbfounded, Flowsik, Chan, Jay Park, and Ailee

-------------------

Black- English

Purple- Korean

-------------------

You were still completely shocked with the change of hair style.

" ________! What so you think about our awesome hair? " Chunji asked.

" Awesome! L.Joe oppa's is so soft!" You said, petting his head again.

" What? No fair! Why does hyung get to be called oppa by ______?" Neil asked.

" Because he's actually older than her." Changjo explained.

" Then you have to call me Oppa too." CAP said with a big grin on his face.

" Me too!" Chunji said.

" Aw, I don't feel special anymore," L.Joe joked.

"Whatever L.Joe, you know that your the only other American guy who I call Oppa other than Jay-oppa." You said, shoving him lightly.

" Hyung, do you know what rime we go eat? I'm so hungry!" Ricky complained, rubbing his stomach, while it grumbled.

" Ricky, you just ate something 2 hours ago. It's only 11:36. Just wait another 30 minutes," Chunji said.

" But Hyung! I'm hungry." Ricky complained.

" We have lunch in 30 minutes. Just chew on some gum," CAP suggested.

"Here, chew away," Neil said, tossing him a peice of mint chocolate chip gum.

" Is he always this hungry? Last time I saw yo guys he wasn't food-needy," you asked.

" Only when he gets 7 hours of sleep. He's never this hungry unless he gets more than four hours of sleep hours of sleep." Chanjo explained.

" It's either getting really hungrey or getting really childish and moody, which I don't want to take care of," Chunji said.

" Wow, I'd never be able to go through that sleep deprevation.," you said, wide eyed, as Ricky was off talking to Neil.

" There's no words to describe him. He's just Ricky," CAP said, shaking his head jokingly.

" It's better than 2pm hyubgs though. Right _________? They eat a lot. " Chunji said, making you chuckle at how they would even eat in front of all their hoobaes.

"They're alright. They do eat a lot. Whenever I went to go visit them, I'd always bring back dried mangoes. They're obsessed, it's worth gold to them." You stated, making every one laugh.

Time flew in your class having all the members if Teen Top there to entertain you. It was lunch time and you really had to use the restroom.

"Hey, L.joe-oppa, can you take this with you? I'll be there in a few minutes. I just need to the bathroom." You asked, handing him your backpack. Yes, a backpack. You never really saw the point in carrying a huge purse that would give you back and shoulder problems later in life.

He nodded and you went the opposite direction to the bathrooms. You did your business and got out of the stall. You fixed your hair that was sticking out everywhere. You then washed your hands. You heard other stall doors open, but you never suspected anything. It was a bathroom. Of course stall doors open.

"Well, look who we have here, Ms. Foreigner," the leader of this group said.

You tried to walk out, but two girls that were two heads taller than you got in your way. You were surrounded. You'd never taken the time to take martial arts class, you were to busy dancing and studying and more dancing.

Look, I really don't want to cause trouble, just let me get out of here, I told L.Joe oppa and the other guys that I would be there in 10 minutes." You said, hoping they would be feeling sympahetic.

" Oh! So now your on the 'Oppa' stage now aren't we ? I see how it is, oh it's on foreigner. " The leader said.

" What are you talking about?" You asked, completely confused about what they were talking about.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. Stay away fron Teen Top!" She screamed.

You weren't the type to do anything, so you just tried to push past the two girls that blocked the door, but the shoved you onto the floor.

" Girls, just give her the usual. If I see her next time, then we will give her some special treatment." The leader instructed as she stood up against the wall and watched..

You Were shived up against the wall. The gang started to kick and shove you around. Your glasses flew off and sone girl with stiletto heels broke them in half. It was about 29 minutes until they were do with the "usual."

" Thats your warning . Stay away from Teen Top!" The leader said as the gang filed out of the bathroom.

They left you there all bruised and bloody. You were lying on the floor, letting your tears flow freely down your beautiful face.

* Thank goodness that they didn't find out who I really was.*You thought before blacking out.

------------

"Wjat happened to ________? Did she ditch school? " Ricky asked.

"L.joe hyung, where is _______? you have her stuff." Changjo asked.

"She said she would eat with us, but lunch is almost over." L.Joe said.

* What happened to you _______-ah?* Teen top wondered.