The First Day

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: A- Rainbow

-------------------------------------------------------------

Black- English

Purple- Korean

__________________________________________

Taecyeon drove you to the front of the humoungous building. You'd never seen anything like it. In Australia, the hallways were outdoors, but here, it was just a building, a courtyard and some nice park like area and tables to eat at. You started to walk toward what looked like the front of the building.

" Hey.__________, Do you want me to go in with you? For moral support?" Taecyeon asked, in his own cheesy way.

" It's ok, I'll make it through alive, somehow," You said, waving him goodbye.

" Ok, bye,w see you at home I guess," Taecyeon said, driving off and looking cool with sunglasses in a sports car. You shook your head at how everyone thought he was a beast idol, whereas he's actually the biggest dork you would ever meet.

You quickly slipped on your nerd glasses. You opened the door to the huge building and just started to walk around. You then heard a bell ring. * Uh oh* You thought. You knew what the bell ment, passing period. If you didn't find the front office fast, you would be trampled.

You wondered around the hallways until the second bell rang. You then saw a group fast approaching. You looked behind you to see if they were walking toward another person, but all you saw was an empty hallway.

" Um hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if you'd show me where the front office was?" You asked nicely

" Ch, you must be the new girl. Huh? What's so special about you?" The girl said, looking you up and down while her followers surrounded you.

" Nothing," her minions cooed, in unison, which you thought was a little creepy.

" You know what, I'm just gonna go find the front office myself," you said, trying to slip away.

" Ha! You're bit going anywhere until we teach you a lesson," the girl snarled. Her followers started to get closer to you and it seemed as if they had laser beams coming from their eyes because they were staring so hard.

They started to grab your hair and push and shove you around. It was at the last minute, they heard footsteps. They quickly shoved you into the lockers, leaving a big bruise on your arm. But before they left, they stepped on your glasses. You just sighed and pulled out another pair of nerd glasses. You were never the type to get mad, so you just shrugged this incedent off.

You finally managed to find the front office, apparently, Taecyeon dropped you off on the wrong side.

" Hello?" You asked, forgetting to use Korean.

" You must be _______. Considering your English has an accent," A middle aged woman said, coming out of a door that probably led to the office.

" Oh, neh. Annyeunghasayo.I'm Park _________." You said, bowing.

" No need to be formal to me, I've known Jay since he came to Korea. I'm Kim Sungmi, here's your schedule and I'm going to call in a student that's also an idol so you can get used tithe place," Mrs. Kim said, handing you a bright pink price if paper," Just wait here, I'll be right back." She said then disappeared when you looked up to say goodbye.

Sungmi walked in a little over 10 minutes later with a tall boy with blonde hair. He reminded younof G-dragon in his blond hair 'Heartbreaker' music videos. " ________, this is Lee Byunghyun, Byunghyun, this is Park _______. I've arranged your schedules to be the same, so be nice." Mrs. Sungmi said.

" Neh," the boy answered, in a non caring voice.

" Call me L.joe. " Byunghyun said

it took you a while to figure out what they were saying because they were speaking so fast but you finally answered,"Yeah. Ok," you didn't really thunk about the perfect sounding Koreaness right now, because you just wanted to get through the day knowing what people said to you.

" Were are you from? You have an accent" L.joe asked.

" I'm from Australia," you replied.

" I'm guessing you know English too. I was born and raised in California." L.joe said

" That's great, because me Korean is worse then Jay oppa's. And since Mrs. Kim said you're an idol, you probably know how bad my oppa's Korean is." you joked.

" Haha, yeah. It sounds like a 10 year old talking. But you're that girl dancing? How come you look so different?" L.Joe asked, confused on how your looks changed in the matter of one day.

" I honestly don't want people finding out that I'm Jay Park's younger sister, so I wear these glasses and just use darker colored contacts because my natural color, which you saw was very light," You explained.

" Makes sense, I would do that too, but I already debuted, so it doesn't matter. Do you know any of the other members?" he asked, as you two walked out of the office and to the next class, chatting away getting to be better friends.

------------------------------------------- Sorry for not updating very quickly on the week days, but I've got so much school work and the teachers school deside they want to cram as much stuff ad they possibly can into our brains the week before exams. So, MAJOR apology from me!!!