Suprise?

To Be or Not To Be?

Listen to: Mister- Kara

 

Black-English

Purple-Korean

-----------

All of a sudden, the lights shut off. All of the idols gasped in shock, but you could hear the crew members and managers chuckle. They obviously knew what was going on.

You stumbled back to where you where, which was next to BEAST and Teen Top.

" Hey L. Joe, do you know what's going on?" You asked.

"No idea, I'm just hoping that it'll be good and not something that might eat you," L.joe joked, making you laugh.

Then, the light started to focus on the sign in the back. Everyone shifted in their seats to see what was going on. You could make out three slim figures in the dim light. There started to be smoke from dry ice to make affect mote dramatic.

" Hi everyone! We're Kara!" The two girls said at the same time.

The two MCes were even in shock, but recovering quickly. " We have Kara with us here today!" MC1said, now completely improvising.

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves?" MC2 asked.

"Hi everybody! I'm Seungyeon!" The girl with short hair said, giving everyone a sweet smile.

"Hi! I'm Jiyoung!" The cheerful one said, waving.

"Hi! I'm Nicole!" The last one said, clearly having an American accent.

One crew member came up to the MCes and gave them new cards that said what to do next on them.

"Since Kara is here, we have recieved some dan requests," MC1 said, looking at the card.

"Lets see what they say!" MC2 said.

" Our first letter says," MC1 said, opening the envelope,"Anneyeonghaseyo! I was there when ______ssi did the special stage. I was just wondering if she could freestyle with all of the idols? Thank you!~"

" Wow! ______-ssi, you're just a sibling of an idol! And you already have requests! Why don't you give it a try!" MC2 said, making BEAST and Miss A go to the middle too.

" Do we dance what we practice or do we just... Freestyle the entire time?"Jia asked

"Why don't we let you dance to our song with _____-ssi then freestyle." MC1 said, adding the twist without anyone knowing.

You had watched BEAST performance before, so you knew their choreography, but you weren't that sure about Miss A's. You only knew a little of both Breath and Bad Girl Good Girl. Teen Top's would be a breeze. And Kara and their whole concept with Mister frightened you because you're " dance" wasn't the beat in the world, at least you thought it wasn't. Miss A was up first.

You gathered all your courage and what you saw at the special stage and walked to the middle. The music started to play and you dance to what you remembered, which was more then you thought. You ended up doing it right.

"Good job _____! You did our dance flawlessly, gosh, I wish I could do dances like you on my first try!" Min complimented.

" Thanks." You replied.

Next was BEAST. You knew their dances really well already. So you stayed in the middle and waited for BEAST to stand next to you. Instead of playing Soom, they played Dancing Shoes. The BEAST boys were suprised for a minute, expecially Kikwang, and quickly adjusted themselves and started to danced to the song.

"Next time, I think you should expect anything on reality shows," you whispered to Kikwang, continuing to dance.

"Next time will be next time. At least you know the dance," Kikwang whispered back.

The song finished and you weren't that tired. Then Teen Top came.

"Hey _____! Do you know our dance?" L.joe asked.

"Yeah, I do. It's a lot of fun to dance to. I danced to it yesterday at school," you said.

" Hey noona! Do you know how to dance to our song?" Ricky asked.

" Of course I know it! Just watch," You said, taking Ricky's place in the dance.

" Fighting!" Ricky said, walking off to the side and watching you match his part perfectly. Usually, when you practiced by yourself, you would usually dance to L.joe or Changjo's part, but today you had to dance Ricky's, and making L.joe smile at how amazing you were.

The music ended and then it was Hyunah's turn to perform 'Change' with you. Everyone was waiting for this moment. You loved to dance to this, it's just, in front of an audience would be so embarressing for you.

" You ready?" Hyunah asked, getting next to you.

" Ready as I'll ever be." You said, giving her a smile, " Let's do this!"

The music started to play at first you danced like one of the back up dancers would, but then Hyunah started to move behind you so you could have some of the spotlight too. You almost froze up, but you kept going. And ended up sharing the spotlight.

"________! That was amazing! You should do more special stages with idols, you'd be amazing!" Hyunah said, returning to her seat.

"Thank you," You replied, bowing.

Now was the real deal. The dance. You loved it and all, it's just, something about it just throws you off every time.

" Hi________, I bet you'll do awesome on this dance! You already did Hyunah's 'Change' dance, so our dance should be a walk in the park for you!" Seungyeon said, giving you a thumbs up.

" I'm not do sure about that," You said nervously.

" Oh, you'll do fine, just stay in your confort zone." Nicole encouraged," Now let's get this show on the road!"

The music started and you followed Nicole's advIce and it really came in handy. You did it flawlessly.

" I have never seen anyone do that dance so perfectly other then Kara themselves!" MC1 exclaimed. As you went to take your seat next to BEAST and Teen Top again, as they also gave you high 5s.

" She's not even tired!" " Hyungseung pointed out.

" Now, now, don't get to excited. Let's just skip the freestyle. You already saw the idols do their dances, and it's time to open our second envelope!"MC2 said. Handing the second envelope to MC1.

" This one is from Sooyeon from the US! She says,' Hi Bouquet! I know that today's episode we have a lot of English speakers. I was just wondering if they would take in English forks international fans! Thanks~" " MC1 read.

"Who in here grew up in an Englih speaking country or can speak English? Come to the middle!" MC1 said.

You went to the middle yet again. L.joe, Min and Nicole went.

"So where are you from?" MC2 asked you three.

"I'm from California, reppin' the west coast!" L.joe said.

" I'm also from California," Nicole said, doing the signature peace sign.

"I just trained there for 6 years," Min said casually.

"And I'm from Australia!," You said, letting your Aussie accent show.

" Oh my god! Unbelievable! WOW!" MC2 mocked. 

" Is there anything to talk about?" You asked, uncomfortable with being put on the spot an not knowing what to say.

" Every time they ask us to speak in English, they always want us to say something special or interesting about our lives. But, honestly, I don't really know what to talk about since I'm so used to people talking to me in Korean and I'd just stay quite." L.joe sai, trying to make the atmosphere less akward.

" Yeah! I know! And since they have no idea what we're talking about then they listen and stare at us trying to 'translate' what we're saying." Nicole added.

" They just nod and smile whenever we talk, see look," She said, as the MCs stood there nodding their heads with a questioned look on their faces.

All of you started to giggle a little, trying to hold in the laughter.

" Why don't we give a shout out to Sooyeon!" You suggested trying to distract from bursting into a laughing fit," I bet she's watching right now!"

" Good idea. I'll go first! Hey Sooyeon! Thanks for letting me speak in English again. It's really nice to know that there are people in this Kpop industry that can speak my main language! Maybe if we ever come to the US, then we can meet you!" Nicole said.

" Hey Sooyeon. Thank you so much for letting my West Coast pride show today. If you were here right now, I would've given you a big hug!" L.joe sad, cheerily.

" Hey there Sooyeon! It's me, Min. My English isn't that good, but please bare with it for now! It takes me back from those days I was training! Anyways, thanks!" Min said and waving at the camera.

" Hi Sooyeon! You probably don't know me. I'm the Aussie," You said, pointing your thumbs at yourself. " Thank you so much for letting me talk in English! My Korean is worse than Jay oppa's! Mwah! There's my appreciation to you!" You continued, blowing air kisses.

" Wah~ ______! You're so adorable!~" Nicole said, pinching your right cheek.

" Geez, if everyone keeps pinching my cheeks they're going to fall off!" You joked.

" Really? Can I keep this one as a souvenir?" L.joe asked, pinching my other one.

" C'mon guys, be nicer to the girl, she's a head shorter than you L.joe," Min said like a mother.

" You sound like my umma," L.joe said.

They let go of your cheeks.  You started cracking up while rubbing your cheeks them so they would e less red. Now it looked like there were a billion pounds of blush on them. You lightly pushed L.joe, making Nicole and himself chuckle.

"Wow! Amazing!" MC1 said, pretending he understood what L.joe, Nicole, Min and your conversation.

" I think that's our que to stop talking in English," L.joe whispered into your ears. 

" I think so too," Nicole whispered back, you just nodded.

" Do we speak in Korean now?" Min asked.

" Yep, that's all the time we have for your English!," MC2 said. 

" Aw! Alright, I guess we go back to our seats?" Nicole said. 

" No, just stay in the middle," MC1 said.

All four of you stood there confused on what was going on.

" Now we have something else... We actually have time for the freestyle dance, so if the rest of you, get out of your seats and get into a semi circle-ish and you have to freestyle to whatever song we put on." MC2 said, making everyone come to the middle.

" Yeah! More dancing!" You said jumping up and down from excitement like a little kid.

" Someone's excited," A voice whispered in your ear, making you stagger forwards.

" Yah! Don't do that!" You said, clutching your chest, and looking up to see Kikwang.

" Hmmm, who should go first?" MC1 said, evilly.

" How about... Lee Kikwang!" MC2 exclaimed, 

He stepped into the middle and listen to the song a few seconds and started to flow with the beat. 

(Kikwang's dance:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h366jxtBM4  )

In the end, he ended up walking away cutely with hand covering his embarrassed face. 

" You did awesome!" You whispered as he walked back with his pink cheeks.

" Thanks ______, but, you try going up there and dancing with nothing in your head," Kikwang said.

" I've actually done that many a times," You defended, making him laugh.

" Next up is.... Nicole!" MC1 exclaimed. 

Nicole shyly went up into the middle. 

" Go Nicole! Fighting!" You shouted," You're gonna own it!"

She made a heart with her hands. She still looked nervous, but when she started to dance, it seems as if it was a completely different person.

(Nicole's dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOOfLQAIpb0&NR=1)

She finished and walked back, with a big smile.

" Wah~ You look like a completely different person when you're up there!" You complimented.

" Thanks, I think you should go then!" Nicole said, pushing you lightly.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while, its just that they're so many exams this week and my lazyness kicked in AND i need to study... a lot. ANYWAYS~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it long...ish.