New Student Kibum

Apple of My Eye [discontinued]

"Okay, Mr. Kim Kibum, here's your homeroom. Now if you have any questions, please let me know." A teacher said to SM High's new student who nodded in response. The teacher was showing him around the school and soon he stopped by the classroom.

"Kibum, do you have any questions right now?" The teacher asked out of concern and she received an unspoken no from him. "Alright. You can go in." She sighed, opening the door and Kibum stepped into the room.

The new student watched as his new homeroom teacher tried to calm his new classmates down.

"Alright everybody. We have a new student. Please settle down." The teacher said but to no avail as the students kept blabbing on and on.

'So this is my new school? Heh, pitiful.' Kibum thought disapprovingly with a snort. 'I miss my old school. It was a lot more peaceful and quiet compared to this dump.'

"Everybody, please be quiet!" The teacher announced more loudly but instead, the noise became louder. It became louder enough to the point that the newbie almost had a headache.

"Hey, shut up!" Kibum shouted and instantly, every student in the classroom did so. 'Thank the lord I didn't get a migrane' He thought with a sigh of relief.

"Students, please turn your attention towards your new classmate." The teacher announced, gesturing towards the new student. "You now have the spotlight." He said encouragingly.

'Oh, thanks. I feel so special right now..' Kibum sarcastically thought, inwardly rolling his eyes. "Kim Kibum." He introduced himself, not wanting to add any more information about him.

Key, who happened to be in his homeroom, normally didn't pay attention to this kind of stuff and usually flirted with a few girls but this day was different.

"What?!" Key exclaimed as he shot out of his seat. "You can't be serious, right?!" He snarled, pointing at Kibum.

"Serious about what? My name?" Kibum asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What's your name?" Key demanded.

'Didn't this guy pay any damn attention?' The new student thought as he repeated his name.

"WHAT?!" The kingka exclaimed. Then gossip spread like fire throughout the classroom.

"No way, his name's Kibum, too?"

"That's also Key's real name?"

"They're both hot but Key's definitely hotter."

"I agree."

Kibum just rolled his eyes at the whisperers. 'Am I supposed to be offended by that? I don't care if you like this Key guy better than me. Speaking of this Key person, what kind of a stupid name is that?' He thought with a slight scoff which Key heard.

"Did you just scoff at me?" Key asked, appalled at the new student's behavior.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Kibum replied with a nonchalant shrug and there was a collective gasp from the students.

"He must be nuts to challenge our Key!" The girls gasped in shock.

"Gotta give him props for having the guts to go up against the kingka." The guys muttered with awe, applauding the new student.

"Why you little-" Key growled raising a fist, heading towards Kibum.

"Okay, okay. That's enough. No conflict between you two, do you hear me?" The teacher said acting as a peacemaker, getting in between the two Kibums.

"Yes." Key reluctantly agreed, rolling his eyes like a diva while Kibum gave him a simple nod.

"Kibum, return to your seat." The teacher said, pointing at Key and the diva practically stomped back to his seat. "And you, Kibum, sit in that empty desk that's next to him." He pointed at the empty desk.

"What?!" Key exclaimed, dropping his jaw. "HIM?!" He pointed at Kibum. "No way in freaking hell am I sitting next to that freak." He fumed.

'Next to him? Ah, hell, you have got to be kidding me.' Kibum thought with disgust.

"Then I guess I'll make him sit next to you permanently." The teacher said in a stern voice.

"WHAT?!" Key roared and Kibum fumed.

'Nice going, . You could have just keep your mouth shut and be quiet.' Kibum thought as he walked over to an empty desk which he's now calling torture.

"You know what?" Key hissed toward Kibum who turned to him.

"What?" Kibum raised an eyebrow.

"Look, we may have the same name but you better not take my popularity and kingka status away from me." He glared at the new student.

"Do I look like I give a damn about your popularity? No, so shut your mouth, do us all a favor, and be quiet." Kibum said to Key who was absolutely shocked yet enraged at his response. After all, no one fearlessly stood up to him like that.

'I swear I'll make your life at SM High a living hell.' Key fumed as he turned towards his admirers and flirted with them as an attempt to wash away his anger.