The Kibums' First Fight

Apple of My Eye [discontinued]

The early morning classes rolled by quickly and before anyone knew it, it was lunch break already.

Kibum walked down over to his locker and put his stuff away. He didn't really make any friends and he didn't plan making any friends anytime soon.  However, he did make many enemies much to his annoyance and they were Key along with his hoards of fangirls.

"Excuse me, loser?" A familiar irritating yet cocky voice said and Kibum inwardly groaned. The new student could already sense the future annoyances headed his way already.

'Please don't tell me that this guy's locker is next to mine.' Kibum thought with a frown as he turned to face the popular kingka. "What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I think your hideous self is right next to my locker. You better move away now." Key sneered with an arrogant smirk.

"Sorry but your locker is next to mine. So I guess we're locker mates, buddy~." Kibum deadpanned.

"WHAT?!" Key snarled. "You can't be serious, right? Because there is just no way that I'm going to be stuck with you."  He scoffed.

"Sorry but it's true. Looks like you have to get used to me, buddy~." Kibum said with a careless shrug as he walked over to the cafeteria, leaving Key and his fuming self standing there.

Key soon punched Kibum's locker out of frustration which left a minor dent.

'You have got to be joking! First I have this bastard as my deskmate and now I have him as my locker mate? The whole world is against the Almighty Key here!' Key thought, throwing his hands up out of exasperation before he looked at the hand that punched the locker only to find out that he broke a nail.

"Ugh, I can't believe I let this guy make me break a freaking nail of my poor hand." He muttered as he looked at his manicured nails. "Oh, well. Whatever!" He said as he got out a nail file and worked on the broken nail.

Meanwhile, Kibum got his lunch which looked like manufactured slop, and sat down at a random table that was empty and fortunately quiet. Well, it was empty and quiet until a bunch of rowdy guys sat down at a table and chatted with one another.

Kibum let out an exasperated sigh as he put his head down on the table.

"What did I do to deserve all the annoying things that are happening to me?" He mumbled to himself. "Oh, god, what did I do to deserve all this crap?"

"Hey, I don't appreciate you using God's name in such a casual use." A voice said which made his head pop up to see a person right in front of him, glaring at him.

"Who are you and why are you glaring at me?" Kibum asked.

"Choi Siwon and I really hate it when people use God in such annoying and casual uses." The person answered which made the new student raise an eyebrow.

"Aw, don't mind this bible boy here!" One of Siwon's friends laughed, playfully shoving the man. "So I guess you're the new student that everybody's talking about. Anyways, I'm Lee Donghae and this is Eunhyuk!" Donghae introduced himself and the person next to him.

"Actually, Lee Hyukjae is my real name but I prefer that you call me Eunhyuk." Eunhyuk said, flashing a gummy smile out.

"Hyung, close your mouth. Your breath stinks." Another one of their friends wrinkled his nose with disgust.

"And the disrespectful guy right there is Kyuhyun, the evil one of the group." Eunhyuk pointed at Kyuhyun with a frown.

"Also, the others are Zhoumi-hyung, Sungmin-hyung, Ryeowook, and Henry." Siwon elegantly gestured towards his other friends.

"Okay then... I didn't really want to learn your names." Kibum mumbled which made some of them frown.

"Anyways, what's your name?" Sungmin asked Kibum.

"Kim Kibum. That's all you need to know." Kibum said as he opened up his milk carton and drank out of it.

"Oh, same name as the school's resident kingka, I see." Zhoumi muttered with a nod and Kibum shrugged. Soon the group heard a loud clatter on the table next to them and they all turned to see who was sitting there. Kibum almost choked on his drink and widened his eyes when he saw who it was. It was Key and his faithful fangirls.

"Well... speak of the lovely devil." Donghae muttered and Siwon turned to glare at him. "What? I'm just saying!" Donghae raised his hands up as if he was innocent and the bible boy just rolled his eyes at that.

'Him again?!' The two Kibums thought, shocked and dismayed to see each other again.

'I'm just going to turn around and observe these weirdos as if nothing happened.' Kibum thought as he did that action.

'First he's sitting at the desk next to mine, soon his assigned locker is next to mine, and now he's sitting at a lunch table that's next to mine?!' Key fumed. 'I'll shoo him away somehow.' The kingka thought as he grabbed some peas and flicked the small green vegetables at the new student.

'What the hell is he trying to do?' Kibum tried to enjoy his lunch in peace. He felt a pea getting lodged into his ear. 'What the heck?! If he's trying to annoy me, it sure is working then!' He frowned as he flicked the pea way and Key smirked at that.

'Looks like it's starting to work.' Key evilly smiled as he grabbed a spoon and catapulted some pieces of corn into the soup that the new student was about to taste.

Kibum immediately fumed as he grabbed a napkin and wiped the liquid off his face.

'Calm down, Kibum... calm down. You're the mature one, not him. After all, it's not you who's throwing food like a little kid.' He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.

'Let's see if this will get him to go away.' Key prepared some mashed potatoes dripped in gravy onto his spoon for launch. 'Three... two... one...' He counted down as he launched the messy food which was heading for Kibum's face.

The fangirls sighed, awing at the kingka's amazing accuracy while the boys on Kibum's table dropped their jaws, wondering what's going to happen next.

Kibum swiped the food off his face and stood up.

'Looks like it worked.' Key had a victorious smirk on his face as he took a bite out of his sandwich. Soon he felt some hot soup being splashed down onto his head and time seemed to froze at that point.

The fangirls dropped their jaws, horrified at what has happened to the kingka. Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Henry dropped their jaws, amazed that someone has the guts to do that to one of the school's most popular students. Donghae and Eunhyuk choked on their lunch. Kyuhyun bit back a smile while Zhoumi and Siwon raised their brows.

Then Key's fangirls erupted like a volcano with their rage coming out like hot lava.

"Yah! How dare you do this to our Key?" One of them yelled which made everyone at Kibum's table flinch, except for Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Help me." Ryeowook and Henry squeaked out, hugging whoever was closest to them.

Meanwhile, both of the Kibums were glaring at each other as they prepared some ammo for the first battle.

'This is war!' Both thought as they started to throw food at each other while the others around them shielded themselves, using their lunch trays.