Kingka Kibum

Apple of My Eye [discontinued]

"Aah!" Girls shrieked early in the morning standing around in the hallways of SM High much to most of the guys' annoyances.

"Why the hell are they screaming early in the morning like this every day?" One guy groaned as he covered his ears with thick textbooks as an attempt to block out the noise.

"What do you think is the reason?" Another replied as he pointed at the door where a male student who's considered to be good-looking stood there with complete confidence and cockiness.

"Oh, hell no." A guy whined as he banged his head against his own locker.

"Not him." Someone else rolled his eyes.

"Aah, Key-oppa~!" A fangirl squealed as she joined the crowd of his fangirls and shrieked her heart out along with the others. That student was known as Kim Kibum, mostly known to the other students as simply Key.

"Aah, Key-oppa~!" A male student imitated the fangirls. "Yeah, what do they see in him? He's nothing special." He scoffed and his friends nodded in agreement.

"Really? Nothing special?" A cocky voice said and all turned to see the Kingka with a raised eyebrow and his loyal fangirls sending dangerous looks at them.

"Key!" He yelled, jumping a few inches back out of shock.

"So who's nothing special?" Key asked, raising an eyebrow while tapping his foot. "Come on. I'm waiting for your answer here." He tapped on the watch that was on his wrist.

"You. What gives you the right to act all high and mighty here? You're not the king of this school." The student boldly answered, full of confidence.

"Really? You're asking me, Kim Kibum this question. Oh, you must be stupider than I ever imagined. Why do I have the right to act like this?" Key started to say and used his hand to gesture all around the school.

"For starters, does everybody in this school know your name? No. Are you the son of the president of one of Seoul's biggest and grandest corporations? No. And do you have girls chasing after you every day? Do you have a life full of luxury? Have you travelled all around the world?" He asked all these questions while jabbing his finger hard at the student. "And are you a prestigious genius like me?" He asked his final question with a smirk.

"No." The student grudgingly admitted it, looking down at his shoes. His face was flushed with a mix of embarrassment and rage.

"Thought so." Key replied with an apparent arrogant tone in his voice.

"You showed him, Key-oppa~!" His fangirls squealed as he walked away from the student.

"Oh, by the way, you need to add some mousse to your hair so you can have luscious and shiny hair like mine." He added with a fabulous hair flip for effect and some girls fainted at that.

"Why you-" The student grunted, trying to charge at Key but his friends held him back.

"Think you can stand a chance against Almighty Key? Think again, bastard." Key sneered with a scoff as he walked over to his locker with fangirls trailing after him.


Okay, here's the first chapter for you guys!