Chapter Two

A Gangster without a Smile [HIATUS]

Note: Hey a little head up before reading, everything that you see that's BOLDED means that the person is speaking in English.

The warning bell rang loudly throughout the school, making some students rush to their current classes and others keeping the same pace as before.

Hongki and Seunghyun's English teacher wasn't present yet, so everyone in the class was talking and standing around the classroom, with their groups of friends. Hongki was sitting normally on his wide black desk that he shares with Seunghyun, with his head laying lowly on the dark, smooth surface of the desk.

Seunghyun was charmingly staring at Bae Suzy, who was writing softly on her cute pink notebook with a fresh sharped pencil. Seunghyun smiled softly, while holding his head up with his two palms, as Suzy made a mistake and tried to erase it completely.

Hongki smiled lightly to Seunghyun and his reactions when he stares at his crush, Suzy.

I'm going to miss this kid.

The students quickly went to their seats as their English teacher, Miss Lee, stepped into the classroom.

Miss Lee is half Korean and half American, but she looks 100 percent American. She was wearing loose, dark washed, boot cut jeans that hugged her curvy American waist. She had her natural curly red hair tied up into a loose, messy bun. Her bright, large green eyes popped out like two shiny gems in the night sky, under some mascara and eyeliner. She was wearing a normal, blue t-shirt that define her upper body perfectly, with some low heels on.

She smiled shyly at her students, "Sorry for being late, my children~! I had some work paper to attend during my lunch break." She explained in her flawless native language, as she placed some files of paper on her  desk.

"Alright." Miss Lee continued to speak, as she pulled out the seating chart. "Looks like everyone is here but-"

The door cut her off by rapidly opening and entering an emotionless girl.

"Yah. I'm here." briefly said the girl, in Korean.

Hongki lifted his head up quickly and laid his eyes on the girl. "Omo, it's the gangster~!" he loudly whispered to Seunghyun, who snapped out of his lovey-dovey thoughts of Suzy.

The girl met eyes with Hongki and glared her lovely eyes at him, making him quickly looking up at the ceiling. She rolled her eyes as she walked through the aisle of desks to her far desk, she shared with no one.

Miss Lee smiled, as her eyes followed the girl to her desk. "Nice to have you here, Miss Dasom." She laid her eyes back on the class and cleared . "Anyway~ It looks like everyone is here. Should we begin with the new seat chart I planned out? Everyone up to the front of the class with your stuff."

The students got up from their current seat and took their belongings and walked behind Miss Lee in the front of the classroom. Miss Lee looked around and saw Dasom, who didn't move a muscle and had her head down. 

Does it matter if I move her seat or not?
She doesn't try to talk to anyone, she doesn't even look like she cares.
The other students avoid her completely since they label her as a 'gangster,' only because of her appearance. Sure, she comes in with some bruises and cuts, and she never wears the correct uniform.
But that doesn't mean she's a gangster.

Miss Lee looked back to the group of students that were surrounding Hongki and Seunghyun. They were all laughing and talking about something about music, the teacher wasn't really hearing their conversation.

Maybe... Maybe I could pair them up together...? Can I?

"Wait! I'm the teacher, of course I can~!" she thought out loud, laughing a little.

Some students noticed and thought she was crazy or something.

Miss Lee began to call out names and students took themselves and their belongings to their new seat.

"Lee Kikwang and Jeon Hyosung... Table 1-3."

"Park Jiyeon... and Lee Joon to Table 4-5."

"Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum at Table 5-2."

"Bae Suzy... and Song Seunghyun at 5-3."

Hongki looked at Seunghyun, who had a blank expression.

"Dude... I get to sit next to her." Seunghyun slowly spoke out to Hongki.

"I know. That means we don't sit together anymore..." Hongki ruffled Seunghyun's hair a little and smiled. "Good luck, Kiddo."

"Yah! Not the hair!" lightly shouted Seunghyun to his friend. "Evil Hyung."

He smiled at Hongki and walked over to Suzy. "Let me carry your bag." Seunghyun took her book bag from her cute, small hands.

She smiled and blushed a little. "Thank you, you're too nice."

They walked together to their new desk.

Hongki smiled while thinking, Man, he works his magic fast. Let's see who I get. I know pretty much everyone here.

The teacher called out names until there were only three left; Lee Hongki, Kim Hyuna, and Jang Hyunseung.

"On Table 6-2, it will be Kim Hyuna... and..." She paused and looked at the list carefully.

Omo, Miss Lee is trying to kill me! Hongki thought to himself, waiting to her to say a name.

"Jang Hyunseung." She smiled.

They went to their new seat and left Hongki behind, pouting a little.

"Teacher, what about me?" he asked, with his best English.

"Don't worry, Hongki, I didn't forget about you." Miss Lee smiled lightly. "You get to seat next to Kang Dasom."

Some of the students gasped a little, others sat there in silence shock, as they heard their teacher say her name so causally. Dasom didn't move a muscle once again, and had her head lying on her desk facing the closed window.

"K-Kang Dasom?" Hongki pronounced shaky.

She nodded at Hongki. "Yes. Now that your stuff and sat, we have an activity to do."

Hongki got his belongings and nearly dragged himself to his new seat.

I hate this! Why her? She's going to kill me! She's a gangster for crying out loud!
Ugh... Calm down Hongki. She could be a nice person, right? Not all gangsters shot you when they're bored or when they smoke too much of their 'herb.'

"Alright, everyone got a partner. Let's start our fun activity."

Miss Lee passed out two sheets of paper per table. When she was finished passing everything out, she went back to explain the directions.

"Ask your partner the questions on the sheet and please answer in English as good as you can. It will be a grade." She finished explaining and when to her desk to finish up some more paper work.

Hongki turned his head to Dasom, facing the opposite way.

"Yah..." He poked her shoulder lightly. "We have some work to do... together."

She stood still, with no reaction.

Hongki shook her shoulders softly. "Come on, we need to finish this before class ends."

She continued to lie there, with no motion.

"Are you dead?" Hongki asked, whispering in her ear.

Dasom shiver a little while hugging herself for warmth, she turned her head to Hongki. She had her eyes closed and she looked peaceful.

Hongki gasped lightly. "She's asleep."

He studied her face carefully. A small piece of her dark hair fell perfectly upon her forehead. She had a flawless, snow white complexion that made her look like an adorable Japanese doll. She had her eyes painted, source of like a Panda Bear, and her lips were pink as a rose.

Hongki took the piece of hair on her forehead back, causing her to wrinkle her small nose.

"She's really pretty..."

Dasom opened her eyes suddenly, making Hongki jump from his seat. "Had a good nap, Sunshine?"

She looked at him without any emotion.

"Did you have any dreams?" asked Hongki, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Only idiots dreams." She sourly spoke to him. "Why are you here?"

"Miss Lee had assign me this seat." He answered.

She rolled her eyes. "Great."

"We have some work to do, and I need your help on answering the-"

She cut him off by covering his mouth with her small, soft hand. "Shut up, before I cut your throat."

Hongki's eyes widen a little to her actions.

"Don't talk to me, don't touch me. Got it?" She threaten him a low, rough tone.

He nodded quickly and Dasom took her hand back.

What am I suppose to do?! Hongki panicked while thinking to himself.

 


Woo Hoo~! Another chapter up ^w^
I hope you like it.~
Tell me whatcha think below :3

Subscribe aboveComment below, Share with a click~! ♥