Chapter One

A Gangster without a Smile [HIATUS]

The day was simply lovely. The sky was blue as a Jay bird, and puffy, white clouds filled the empty sky. The sun was out, shining perfectly down on Seoul.

It was the start of the 3rd semester for Seoul HighThe school's cafeteria was filled to the top with laughter, buzzing noises from cell phones, and chit-chat from social groups.

"Hongki!" shouted a familiar voice to Hongki's ears, as he was attacked by a figure, like a playful puppy.

Hongki kept his balance, trying not to fall down, and lightly glared at his friend. "Yah, Seunghyun-ah! You're gonna kill me one day!"

Seunghyun smiled, "Sorry Hyung~!"

  Song Seunghyun

Hongki smiled brightly at him and ruffled his soft, brown hair. "It's alright, just be careful next time."

"Yah, Hyung! My Hair." Seunghyun jumped a step back and moved around pieces of hair back into place. "You're evil."

Hongki smiled. "You know I love you.~" He hugged his friend and smiled again at him. "I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat, before lunch ends."

Seunghyun nodded while grabbed his Hyung's hand, and lightly dragged him to the lunch line.

They both grabbed a tray for themselves and made their way up the line. The lunch lady served them kimchi with some white rice, mandoo, and tofu soup.

They grabbed a free, open table and placed their trays down. Seunghyun sat down, Hongki took out some money from his pocket.

"I'm going to buy us something to drink." suggested Hongki.

Seunghyun nodded as he already had some kimchi in his mouth. "I want the usual~!"

"I know." Hongki smiled and left to the main vending machines in the cafeteria.

They had a big sign that said 'Out of Order.' Hongki frowned slightly, but then an idea popped into his head.

There's a vending machine next to the stairs to the school roof. No one really uses it, but it's a great help to me now. He thought to himself.

Hongki made his way to the vending machine, where he saw a girl inserting some money inside it. He waited behind, wondering who could she be.

She wasn't wearing the right uniform for girls. She had black pants on, with a white tank top that showed her bra strips. She clicked on B-3, and the machine dropped down a Coke into the opening of the vending machine. She bent down to grabbed the Coke, once she had the can of soda in her hand she turned around to Hongki.

Her eyes widen a little. She looked scared, like if he was going to hurt her or something.

Hongki backed away and blushed. "Sorry."

She rolled her eyes, and opened the door to the stairs.

"Yah, pretty girl. You're not supposed to go up there without permission!" called out Hongki, holding her back by the wrist.

She glanced at him, and punched him in the gut. "Don't touch me. It's rude." She left Hongki, rolling in pain on the ground, and climbed the stairs to the roof.

Hongki got up from the ground, holding his stomach. "S-She's so strong."

He glanced at the door and then at the vending machine.

I never saw her before... Should I visit her up there?

Hongki shook his head and inserted the money for the drinks.

She wants to be alone... Plus I think she will flip my off the roof if I bother her again.

He got a banana milk and a bottle of water with no change back. He walked back to the cafeteria and handed Seunghyun his banana milk.

"Ah." Hongki groaned lightly in pain, as he sat down. "That girl..."

Seunghyun placed his eyes on him. "Something wrong, Hyung?"

"It's nothing." He smiled lightly to his friend, and began to eat his lunch.

"Okay than." said Seunghyun, opening his banana milk and taking a gulp. "So yummy.~"

Hongki chuckled, "One day, banana milk is going to discontinue."

Seunghyun gasped. "No! Take that back, Hyung!"

Hongki smiled. "Fine, fine. But you have to tell me about someone."

Seunghyun flipped his hair charmingly. "Well, I do know everyone. Who do you need to know about? Onew and his chicken addiction? Jessica and Tiffany's cat fight over Lee Joon? Suzy dropping a pencil near my des-"

"A girl who doesn't wear uniform and drinks coke." suggested Hongki.

Seunghyun blanked out and laid his head on the table. "I have no idea who that is! I need a name."

"She looks source of familiar to me... She has black hair, tied back. Her eyes were painted darkly with black make-up. She has pretty snow white skin and she doesn't wear uniform."

"That sounds like the gangster." Seunghyun raised his head up, to take another gulp of his banana milk.

Hongki looked at Seunghyun with a weird expression. "Gangster?"

He nodded. "The girl gangster of the school, we have her for English."

"We do...?" slowly questioned Hongki.

"She sits in the far corner of the class and she always has her head down or looking out the window." pointed out Seunghyun. "Speaking of English class, today Miss Lee is going to mix up the seating chart today."

"Really? Aw man. What if she splits us apart?" whined Hongki. "I need your help in English."

"You will be fine." Seunhyun spoke in English. "You're pepper than me."

Hongki laughed. "It's better not 'pepper.'"

Seunghyun blushed shyly and spoke Korean again. "Shut up! I'm still learning!"

The lunch bell rang and it was time for class. Both friends got up with their trays and threw away their remains.

They, then, headed to their next class; English.


Short, I know. But it's a pretty good start, right? ^____________^
Well you got a small taste of some of the characters, 
Whatcha think?

Subscribe above, Comment below, Share with a click~! ♥