❤ xxMikixx

Little Warrior's Shop [Batch 2; Closed]

 

Reviewer: kiki420
Story Author: xxMikixx
Amount of Chapters: 19
Ongoing or Completed: Completed
I'll love you even if death separates us
Blog Link | Story Link
 

Title: 3/5

 

 

The title reveals too much about the actual story. It could've been something like "Inseparable Love" or "Eternal Feelings." 

 

 

Description and Foreward: 8/10

The description makes the page seem longer than necessary. The author should try making the description shorter, maybe make the pictures smaller? 

 

Poster: 5/5

Matches the concept of the total.

 

Chapter Tiltes: 4/5

Each title should've been shorter, so the content of the chapter isn't revealed to the readers.

 

Plot: 18/20

I have to give the author credit since most of the time, surgeries go perfectly and the main character which obviously survive. However, in this story, the main characters dies, though her thoughts are being sent to the ones she care for. I love the part where the twins and Minwoo both seem to sense Young Mi's presence. I thought it was sweet and memorable.

 

Flow: 8/10

There's a sufficient amount of typos throughout the story. Though, the story wasn't confusing overall and the flow wasn't interrupted during the majority of the process of reading.

 

Characters: 15/15

In this story, the characterization was portrayed much better than the previous one. Everyones' personalities were portrayed perfectly. Especially Minwoo and Wooyoung. 
There wasn't really anything about this section that can be improved since it is already pretty much perfect.

 

Font: 4/5

The author should try using a different type of font instead of the default Arial.

 

Grammar: 7/15 

The grammar can be improved greatly. Once again, I stress the fact that quotation marks are used for speech and not apostrophes. It may get slightly confusing between the two since it is somewhat similar. The author can easily hire an editor/beta for correct the mistakes. Athena's Temple Review Shop is a choice. (advertising for self) There are also typos, though not big they should still be corrected.

 

Enjoyment: 9/10

I enjoyed the story overall. I apologize for the time spent since it was slightly long.

 

Total: 81/100