❤ xxMikixx

Little Warrior's Shop [Batch 2; Closed]

 

Reviewer: kiki420
Story Author: xxMikixx
Amount of Chapters:1
Ongoing or Completed: Completed
A Game of Love
 
Title: 5/5

I actually really the title. I never expected the title to mean falling in love as a game and whoever falls in love first loses. 

 

Description and Foreward: 7/10

The descriptioin is okay, so is the foreward. The description makes the readers wonder and I like how the characters' personality is only slightly revealed. Not a lot. 

 

Poster: 5/5

I like the poster. It's cute and simple.

 

Chapter Tiltes: 5/5

The title is simple and short, but it still shows you what the chapter is going to be about overall. 

 

Plot: 15/20

It's actually a really creative plot. I've never heard anyone else describe falling in love as a game. However, there are still some aspects that I've seen before. For example, Suzy ended up liking someone else and Kwangmin continues to like Minhee. It's something I've seen multiple authors use before.

 

Flow: 10/10

The flow was fantastic. I understood everything perfectly and it wasn't necessary to go back and re-read certain part of any chapter.

 

Characters: 8/15

The only thing I know about Kwangmin is the fact that he's loyal. I know nothing else about him. The only thing I know about Minhee is how she's willing to do nearly everything for her best friend. Suzy, I nearly know nothing of. The author could have done a better job of portraying the characters.

 

Font: 4/5

The font size is okay, but I think the font type should be changed. The current font is actually slightly boring and if it was something else, it could have been better and grab the readers' attention.

 

Grammar: 15/15

I didn't see anything wrong with the job. Good job author!

 

Enjoyment: 8/10

I really enjoyed the story. I wish it was longer though. And more talking between the characters. 

 

Total: 82/100