"Don't touch him."

Protection From An Angel

 

Protection From An Angel

 

[Chapter 4]

 

After Hongki came looking for Jonghun saying that Jonghun’s Chemistry teacher wanted to see him, Minhwan had no choice but to head home alone. What if that group approaches me again? Jonghun-hyung is not here with me. What if… Minhwan looked at his surrounding. Geez. I hate this part of the street, so dark, so creepy…

 

“Hey, brat.”

 

Minhwan stopped dead in his tracks. Oh no, not again…

 

Without wasting a second, Minhwan tried running away, but his actions were futile. The group of five managed to trap Minhwan in the middle, leaving him nowhere to run. While he was struggling to break free from the leader’s deadly grasp, his watch fell and he didn’t even realized a bit. He was dragged into one of the inner and darker street which he was unfamiliar with.

 

“L-Let me go!” Minhwan yelled.

 

One of them sent his fist towards Minhwan’s cheek, silencing him temporarily. Minhwan was then thrown onto a stack of old newspapers. The five of them surrounded him. Minhwan rubbed his bruised cheek. “Jonghun-hyung will not resign from the competition,” Minhwan said, flatly.

 

The leader of the group crossed his arms and pretended as if he was thinking. “Little brat,” he said, “is it because… you didn’t tell him about this?” He Minhwan’s bruised face. Minhwan pushed his hands away harshly. “Don’t touch me!”

 

The group leader lost his patience and ordered his friends to bash up the drummer. Minhwan yelped, trying his best to scream for help but his voice seemed stuck in his throat. This time, the group stopped before Minhwan became unconscious. The leader grabbed Minhwan’s chin and forced the boy to look at him. Minhwan had no energy left at all to fight back.

 

“So,” he said to Minhwan, “What should I do to someone as stubborn as you, brat?”

 

Minhwan gasped for air without answering his question.

 

“For a boy, you look quite pretty, don’t you?” The leader seemed to have a brilliant idea in mind. He released Minhwan’s chin and turned to his friends. “Take his pants off.” He looked at Minhwan and smirked.


 

Jonghun searched the ups and downs of the nearby streets for his lost friend. Where could he be? Please tell me he’s fine! But if he’s fine then why is his watch lying there on the street? Jonghun shook his head while running and searching. Something tells me he’s in trouble… Please, let him be safe! Jonghun felt tears forming as his heart continued beating in an unusual speed. Please let him be safe! Minhwan! Where in the world are you?

 

“Minhwaaaan!” The guitarist yelled, hoping for a reply. The only sound he heard was the echo of his voice between the tall walls of the narrow street he was walking on. He didn’t even know where he was. “Minhwaaaaaaan!” He tried again. But it was useless. Minhwan, where are you? Please let me find you! I need to see you right now! Just when he stopped for a second to catch his breath, he heard the word ‘help’ from somewhere nearby.

 

Minhwan!

 

He resumed searching for his friend. He must be somewhere nearby. He tried tracing the voice. Minhwan sounded as if he was in pain. Oh God, what is happening to him? As he turned from the narrowly built streets to streets, searching frantically, he reached one of the darkest lanes. At the end of that street, he caught a sight that caused his eyes to explode almost immediately.

 

Minhwan was refrained from yelling by a high school student, while being locked to his spot by three other students. The worse scene was that another high school student was shamelessly sliding his fingers in and out of Minhwan’s , causing Minhwan to scream, but his voice was swallowed by the cloth held over his mouth by one of the students. Minhwan had his trousers around the ankle of his feet.

 

“Are you enjoying this, brat? It’s your punishment for not telling Jonghun to quit the competition!” He pushed his fingers in harder in. Minhwan’s yelp was loud enough to be heard although his mouth was covered by a cloth.

 

Jonghun was rooted to his position, unable to move. He shook and cleared his head, his senses coming back to him. “HEYYYYYYYYY!!” Jonghun ran towards the group with unbelievable speed. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO HIM?!”

 

The five of the abusers were shocked to find Jonghun running furiously towards their direction, thus Minhwan was released immediately due to their surprise. Minhwan remained in his position unmoving. Jonghun reached them and punched the guy who Minhwan earlier with all of his energy. He turned to his left and sent his fist towards the nearest person next to him, while his foot kicked another directly at his stomach region. The other two was knocked down instantly when Jonghun fisted them twice in a row. The young guitarist turned to find Minhwan lying on some news papers.

 

“Minhwan!” He ran to his stationary friend. “Minhwan, are you alright?” What a stupid question. Of course he’s not!

 

“Minhwan,” Jonghun picked him up and placed him in a sitting position, with Minhwan’s back against the wall. Jonghun turned to the group that gathered together again. After Jonghun’s blow they seemed as if they weren’t dare to fight back. “It’s you,” Jonghun said darkly. He recognized the leader of the group; one of his guitar rivals, “Get lost. Don’t you dare touch or harm him again,” Jonghun warned, sending them deathly glares, “or I’ll bring this up to the police.” Without a single word the group left the scene, running. Jonghun turned back to Minhwan, only to realize new bruises, scratches and blood on Minhwan’s body. And tears…

 

“Minhwan,” Jonghun whispered softly, “Minhwan, are you alright now? Oh my gosh, it’s my fault. It’s all my fault, so please don’t cry anymore,” Jonghun pleaded. His heart hurt to see Minhwan in this state. He helped Minhwan to put on his pants again and carried the broken boy in his arms. “It’s alright now, Minhwan, we’ll go to the hospital.”

 

Minhwan heard and tightened his arms around Jonghun’s neck. “No,” the younger boy whispered, his voice almost inaudible, “Please, I want to go home, I want to go home, hyung.” More tears rolled down his cheeks. Jonghun hesitated, but he chose to listen to the boy, “Alright,” he said, holding Minhwan tighter in his arms, “we’re going home.”

 

Minhwan was still shivering even when he was under Jonghun’s protection. As Jonghun tried to find their way out of the secluded street, Minhwan fell asleep, his head resting peacefully against Jonghun’s chest.


 

TBC

 

A/N: I'M TERRIBLY SORRY for taking such a long time to write. D: Was having some problem with my other fictions (not from this site). Major headache.

 

I think the story will end really soon. Most probably next chapter, or maybe two more to go at most. Did I go too far in this chapter? 

 

P.S - I need some help. Anyone watches Idol Army Season 2..? It's quite long ago, and I think most of FTI fans have watched it.. If possible, can someone please give me the link to watch that series in english subs..? TT It's hard to find it on youtube.. TT