It's about time...

The Last To Kiss My Lips...

~ Jung Ha’s P.O.V ~

 

 

I was sleeping when the phone began to rang. I tried to find it with my hand having my eyes still closed because of the disturbing sunlight that came through the window.I felt something warm and next to me and I realized it’s Donghae.Didn’t he said he’ll be gone early in the morning.I opened my eyes and saw the cellphone on the nightstand.I reached over Donghae who was still sleeping and answered.

“Yeoboseyo?” I mumbled sleepy,without checking the caller’s ID.

“Jung-ah?” a voice asked.I recognized Jonghun’s voice.

“Jonghun…hey.What’s with the call this……” I checked the clock. 7 AM. “…This early?”

“Well….Minhwan woke up.” He spoke.

Bwoh?! I was in shock.I quickly stood up taking the blanket off me causing Donghae a scare and wake him up. I assured him that everything is okay with my finger and pulled the sheets around my body.

“He woke up???When? How?Is he okay?”  the words flew out of my mouth at high speed.

“He’s okay,we are all here.And he wants to see you.”

I couldn’t hide my happiness hearing the Minhwan woke up.Finally he WOKE UP! I almost yelled. A huge smile appeared on my face.Donghae was starring at me with a confused and curious face.

“I’ll be there in no time.I just need to get dressed.Wait for meee.” I yelled hanging up and throwing the cellphone on the bed,and making my way to the bathroom.I chuckled when two strong arms grabbed my waist making me stop.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Donghae whispered into my ear.

I wrapped the white sheet better around me and smiled.

“Minhwan woke up and he wants to see me.I’m going to the hospital” I grinned in excitement.

“Really? That’s great news my love.” He said kissing my shoulder.”Well if you wanna go get ready….go without this…” he smirked taking the sheets off of me and tossing it away,

“Oh you….” I said covering my body and pulling him away from me.” ert…” I chuckled closing the bathroom door behind me.

Ten minutes later I was ready to go.I took the elevator with Donghae and went out from the building.Donghae was ready to open that car’s door for me when I stopped him.
”Wh-“ he asked.

“I….decided to take my car.” I replied in one breath.It was about time to drive again.I nodded convinced.

“I must do it.”

“Baby,you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I want to…Now go.You’ll be late and you don’t want problems don’t you?” I smiled kissing his cheek.I waved at him while his car disappeared after the corner of the street.

I took a deep breath heading to my black modes Opel Corsa.

“I can do it.” I whispered to myself while getting inside the car.

 

 

 

~ Hongki’s P.O.V ~

 

 

“ Do you guys really think she’ll accept it?” I sighed while looking at Minhwan.

He closed his eyes and stood like that for a second.He woke up just a few hours ago but he looked like he’s ready to have a live show,that excited he was.Even though he doesn’t admit it the accident really scared him,especially his bandaged legs.

“She will….for me.You already talked with our manager and the others and they agree to hire a replacer for me.” He runned his tongue on his dry lips to make them wet again.

“Don’t force yourself.” Jaejin said bringing a glass with water at his lips.

“Yeah…don’t”  Seunghyun nodded from the couch across the room,next to Jonghun.

I really don’t know how she’ll take the news.But if Minhwan tell her to,it’s pretty sure she will,knowing her skills as a drummer. I took a deep breath and looked at the others.

“We’ll see.If she’ll accept that would be great.We can start touring again and Minhwan could heal at home and relax.Jung Ha will go back to her life once Minhwan can walk again.Everything’s gonna be just fine….I hope.” I said playing with my necklace.

“I heared Donghae wants to make their relationship public finally.” Jonghun replied.

“That’s….true. I must agree it’s about time. They’ll soon have a year since they’re together.” I nodded.

I was about to talk again when the door opened with a loud sound and Jung Ha walked in rushing to Minhwan’s bed.

“You’re awake!!!!” she said with a huge smile on her face.”Finally!”

“I missed you so much!” she couldn’t take her eyes off if Minhwan.

“As you see I’m alive.No one gets rid of Choi Minhwan that fast.” He joked.

“Don’t ever think about that bro’” she chuckled.

“When you woke up?” she asked.

“Yesterday afternoon.”

“Yesterday? But….. why?” she turned her head to all four of us.

“Why did you called me just this morn…..Boys? Why are you looking at me like this???

 

Thanks for commenting & subscribing.<3333