Cry baby...

The Last To Kiss My Lips...

~ Jung Ha’s P.O.V ~

 

I caressed Minhwan’s face with my hand,placing a kiss on his forehead.The truth was that I was trying very hard not to cry.And I couldn’t.Tears began to flow down my cheeks,while the pain I was feeling into my chest when I saw again Minhwan on this hospital bed grew bigger,making me breath heavy.

I couldn’t hide it anymore.I felt the need to cry,to cry until I’m out of tears.Seeing your bestfriend on a hospital bed,unconscious,is one of the worsts things ever.But it’s even worse when you were with him in the car during the accident,and you only have a few scratches.

Hongki came to me and pulled me into his arms.I buried my face into his neck,in an attempt to wipe my tears,but in vain,more and more tears invaded my eyes.

“Why? It should have been me with the broken legs,not him.Why him? He still has so many things to do in his life,places to go.God,why didn’t you picked me.” I yelled kicking with my hand made fist Hongki’s chest.

“Shhhh Jung-ah!” my brother was whispering,trying to calm me down.But I could feel in his voice he was about to cry too.He placed a kiss on my head,and hugged me even tighter.

“It should have been me.I was in the car and I’ve only got some scratches Hongki….and him…him” but I couldn’t end my phrase.

I don’t know how many minutes passed since Hongki took me into his arms,but I heared a door open,the closing.I slow let go of my brother,just to find the eyes of my handsome boyfriend,Donghae.As soon as he pulled me into his arms I felt a little better.He covered my face with little kisses and wiped my tears.

“Don’t cry baby girl…”he whispered and I placed my head on his chest with my eyes on Minhwan.He seemed like he was …..sleeping.

God,how much I want him to wake up and tell me “I’m okay Jung-ah….everything’s gonna be just fine.”

“His mom and dad must be here in any moment.We should leave them alone with Minhwan.”Hongki suggested.

“I don’t want to live.” I complained hugging Donghae even tighter.

“It’s a good idea Jung-ah….You’ll visit him again.His parents need to stay with him too.” Donghae agreed.

“Yes,and you should go get some fresh air,don’t forget you were hurt too,and even if you don’t show it I know you arm hurts you very bad.” My brother sighed looking at me.

At this point,he was right,my left arm kept hurting me these days,but I tried to hide it.

I broke the hug and made me way to Minhwan’s bed,taking his hand in mine,and placing my hand in his forehead.

“You must wake up buddy! If you hear me,you must and you will be okay? Did you hear me? I love you!” I kissed his hand and whispered and “Goodbye” before leaving the hospital room,followed by Donghae and my brother.

Donghae took my hand in his and with the other pulled out a piece of paper.As soon as I read the title I backed up a little.

“You know I don’t……”

“I know you don’t wanna read about the accident…but this…You should.” He assured me.

“What’s that? Hongki said taking the piece of paper. I still didn’t had the chance to read about the accident either.”

All three stood in silence while my brother read the piece of paper.Donghae kissed my forehead and I smiled a little,resting my head on his shoulder.

With a shock on his face Hongki passed me the piece of paper and I began to read.

“The famous drummer of FT Island has recently been involved in a car collision on the date of 5th May 20--,in the X intersection of streets.The fault was of the driver of the other man that was driving the grey BMW,who hit Min Hwan’s car with a high speed,without seeing he’s passing on RED.It was fatal for him,and he died 2 hours later at the hospital....”

Nothing new until here….I kept reading.

“It seems that a woman was on the passenger’s seat,inside of Min Hwan’s car.Choi Min Hwan got at the hospital with both his legs broken and he was unconscious.Fortunately,the woman,that the sources say she’s Min Hwan’s friend,came out from the accident, with nothing broken,only unconscious.”

Thanks goodness they didn’t said my name,I exhaled while reading the article.Then I got a shock.It’s the mysterious man who saved me.

 “We all must be thankful to a mysterious man,who stopped and took the woman and the man out from the destroyed car,before suddenly leaving.The people present at the place of the accident didn’t found out his name,or his look,because of the black hoodie he was wearing,and the hat,that pretty much covered his whole face.Min Hwan is now at the hospital,and about the woman that was with him,all we know is the she got out from the hospital the next day,walking on her feet.

We must thank again to the mysterious man who saved them.”

Next to the article was to a photo while he was pulling out my body from the car.It’s him…the man I can’t remember and whom’s ring I have.I immediately got my hand inside of my pocket and checked the ring.It was still there.The ring of the man in the picture.

“Who are you? Why did you saved me?” I whispered.

Donghae looked at Hongki,then back at me.

“ Too bad we don’t know who is this man…because he saved you and Minhwan.And for that,for saving my love I must thank him with all my heart.”

My brother nodded and tapped his chin with his finger.
”Well people like this you don’t see everyday……”

“Indeed…” I had to agree while looking again at the picture were the black hoodie and the hat made the man not able to be recognized.

 

 

 

~ Donghae’s P.O.V ~

 

I convinced Jung Ha that is the best if I’d take her home where she could take a nap,because it has been a very tiring day for her.On the way to Jung Ha’s apartment I dropped Hongki at the recording studio where he had an urgent meeting with the other FT Island members.During the whole road she was quiet,too quiet and she was starring outside the window.The accident affected her too much.I still can’t believed my love,my everything had an accident,but I thanked God everyday since then that she’s alive and healthy.

I placed my hand on hers and she turned her head to me with her angelic smile.

“I love you!” I whispered sweetly.
”I love you too!” she blushed.She is the person I love the most,my life.

I parked the car and took the elevator to the 10th floor and opened the apartment door for her.Because of my day without schedule I said it’s better to stay with her.The dark circles under her eyes were very visible.It was a bad thing agreeing and letting her go to work,two days after the accident.

“Go get changed into something more confy and wait for me in bed.I’ll bring you some soup.” I smiled kissing her on the lips.

“What have I done to deserve you?” she whispered against my lips.

“You’ve done nothing,you just stayed and I was attracted like a magnet to you.” I chuckled leading her to the bedroom.

When I was back to the room she was already changed,and under the blankets.I gave her the soup,spoon by spoon,then layed next to her.

I played for a while with her fingers then I pulled her into my arms and began to kiss.I knew that’s what she wants and that’s what I wanted too.Even it was not the first time we’ve done it,we made love like it was the first time that afternoon…

I didn't felt like writing the love scene too.It's 12:00 AM and I'm so sleepy,but I didn't wanted to go to sleep before writing this chapter.

I'm sure you will find typos,writing mistakes,mianhae if you do.

I don't know why aff posted this chap twice.Sorry for that :)