I can't remember...

The Last To Kiss My Lips...

~ Jung Ha's P.O.V~

 

I payed the man who was driving the cab and got out. My legs felt weak now from just thinking at Min Hwan. The doctors said he’s still unconscious and stable, but they must be carefull the next 24 hours. My mind flew back to Monday, 4 days ago.

 

“Pretty nice, huh?” Min Hwan chuckled accelerating the car, making the speed higher.

“Yeah, it’s good that I have my seatbelt on,” I laughed ruffling his hair. He bought this car 2 days ago and I was the first person who got to take a ride in it. We were now riding on the streets of Seoul without a target, just to test his brand new black Audi Q7.

I half closed my eyes when he accelerated again making my body push itself into the chair. I’m not a speed fan, but I can’t say I dislike it. I laughed turning on the radio. A ballad filled the air. It didn’t fit at all with the feeling the speed gave me.

Min Hwan looked at me and smirked.

“Serious?” He switched the radio frequence and MBLAQ’s ”Y” began to play.

“Listen to my Y….” we both began to sing along while Min Hwan slowed down a little to let a granny pass on the zebra. After the old lady passed the street Min Hwan took back the car to a high speed on the crowded boulevard in Seoul.

We were feeling good and soon we got into an intersection of streets when my phone began to ring. I checked the caller ID and it was Donghae, my boyfriend. I picked up with a huge smile on my face and I was about to say “Hello” when the grey car was heading to us from the right side, Min Hwan’s side. We were halfway of the intersection and I could swear the other car was speeding along quickly.

“Min Hwan!!!!! NOOO!!!!!” I pulled the  steering wheel to my side,hoping we’d avoid the car, but it was too late. All I could hear before I sand into the darkness was Donghae’s voice into the cellphone and Min Hwan’s scream.Then all was dark…

 

 

When I woke up later that day I was at the hospital,in a room too white for my eyes.At first I didn’t knew were I was,but then I suddenly remembered.Min Hwan’s new car,streets of Seoul,music,the car the was heading to us with a huge speed,Donghae’s voice through the cellphone,and the moment of the impact,when the car hit us.

But there was something else…..someone.All I had was a grey,like through fog image of someone who pulled me out of the car.These days no matter how much I tried to remember his face I couldn’t.

I sighed and concentrated on things more important than this.I pulled out my cellphone and dialed my brother’s number.He picked up immediately.

“Jung-ah?”

“Neh.I’m down,in front of the hospital.” I half smiled looking at the building in front of me.

“Stay there.I’m on my way,arasso?”

“Yes.I’ll wait.” After he hung up I looked around to waste the time.Gree trees everywhere,people walking.I got my hands into my pockets of the same coat I was wearing in the day of the accident and I felt something small,and cold.Surprised I took my hand out,and I found a little silver ring into my palm.

“What is this doing here?” I whispered to myself while looking at the ring.

“L.J??What does L.J comes from? Lucky Jerk?” I thought while looking at the two little letters engraved inside of the ring.

“There you are!”

I was almost to drop the ring when I heared Hongki’s voice.

“Scared you?” he asked.I quickly let the ring fall back into my pocket while turning around to my brother.

“Oh,no,don’t worry.” I smilled a little taking his hand in mine.

“How’s Min Hwan?”

He sighed and squeezed my hand.

“Come and see.”

We both walked hand in hand into the hospital heading to the elevator.

 

 

~ Mysterious Person’s P.O.V~

 

 

I looked again at my finger.Now where that damn ring is? I might have lost it somewhere.But where? I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare a tea for me.I took a cup and looked for some tea through the kitchen.

Wait,I said placing down the cup.What if I lost it when I saved the girl?I was so scared and worried about her that I didn’t cared  that the car might even explode when I approached it.I looked at my empty finger again.The ring grandpa gave me.

But that girl, that brown haired girl,with her face covered in blood,and the men next to her.I just couldn’t let her like that,caught between the door and the windshield of their car that was hit.After I took her out I realized she’s still alive,and no major problems.Her body was intact.They boy was the one with trouble.

“I wonder how they feel now? But how….she feels?” I woke up talking by myself.

“Ya!Don’t talk yourself hyung,better make a tea for me too.” I heard a voice behind me.
I smile a little and nodded.

“Sure” But I was still thinking at that girl.

    

So who you guys think that mysterious person who saved Jung Ha is???