9

NU'EST Addition [Seq to SHINee Dolls]

“We plan on joining archery!” Ren raised his hands at lunch.

“We never agreed to that.” You said rationally. Ren covered your mouth.

“No we are joining archery!” Ren said again. You flailed your arms and Ren let go. “Please?”

“Aigoo…” You looked away. “Aegyo won’t work every time.” You said starring at him. You pinched his cheeks.

“Don’t make our girlfriend do thing’s she doesn’t want to do.” Aaron pulled Ren’s ears and Ren squinted in pain sitting down next to JR sulking.

“Apparently our class wants to come up with couple nicknames for me and the kingkas.” You said scratching your cheek.

“The kingkas?” Minhyun raised an eyebrow.

“You guys!” You pointed at each of they quickly. “The girls announced you guys the kingkas and the guys announced me the queenka!” You raised your hands in the air. Giving Ren the perfect chance to jump on you in hug form. “Yah!” You chuckled.

“I’m a puppy.” Ren said silently before pulling away.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” You stuck your tongue out. “Moving on.” You turned to JR. “How was track and field?”

“They already want us to join after seeing us do the high jump.” Minhyun shrugged.

“They want me to join cause of speed.” Baekho smirked.

“Same as Baekho.” Aaron shrugged.

“I left to go check out the boxing club. They saw me and wanted me to join instantly.” JR smirked. “I didn’t even show them my skill.”

“Maybe cause you got the looks of a boxer.” You chuckled.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” JR flicked your forehead teasingly.

“No touchie the girlie.” Minhyun said dragging you away from JR’s grasp.

You chuckled as the 4 began to argue. “Maturity… does not run in the doll family…” You said shaking your head.

“What about me?” Aaron stared.

“You remind me of Minho appa…” You said silently. You shook your head and looked at Aaron who raised his eyebrow. “I consider you the most mature. For now.” You poked his nose then turned to the others.

“Fair enough.” Aaron shrugged.

 

“Yah!” You screamed at the end of the day opening your locker to find a dozen confession letters. Maybe even more. “Give me a break…” You said before leaning down to pick them up.

“Miss me?” Baekho’s voice echoed as he leaned down to hug you. “Don’t answer that.” He chuckled before you could.

“Actually I did.” You shrugged. Baekho had a big smile, but his cheeks were noticeably pink. “Where are the others?”

“Ren went to check the archery club again... JR should be in the library sleeping… and the others…” Baekho stared at you. You were focused on the letters madly. Baekho chuckled and snapped his fingers in front of your face making you flinch. “Should be on the track field.”

“Want to go get them?” You asked shoving the letters in your bag. Baekho nodded and held your hand, leading you. “Where to first?”

“How bout the library?” Baekho smiled. “That’s where JR is first.”

“Araso.” You giggled. “I need to look at something in the library anyways.”

“What do you need to look for?”

“What else.” You laughed. “It’s a library! Of course a book…”

“No~” Baekho sang. “There could be flying ponies in there!”

“If there are then let’s ride them home!”

“Deal!”

 

“No flying ponies” You said sadly teasing Baekho. He sighed. “You go find JR oppa and I’ll go look for my book.” Baekho kissed your cheek lightly and then left your side. He playfully gave a sad teasing stare. “Yah! Focus.” You snapped. Baekho chuckled as you turned around.

 

Baekho had a feeling on where JR was and didn’t take long to find him asleep his back against a stack of books his head drooped to the side. “Photogenic.” Baekho stuck his tongue out. “Yah. JR. Wake up.” Baekho shook JR lightly. JR fumbled and shamelessly slapped Baekho on accident. “Yah!” Baekho shouted. JR shook his head before blinking.

“What do you want?” JR said coldly. “Oh. It’s you Baekho.” His expression changed.

“Half asleep I see.” Baekho chuckled. JR blushed. “Come on. Our girlfriend is waiting for us.” JR shook his head one more time and stood up holding a book to his chest. Baekho stared at the book curiously. “What have you been reading?”

“Nothing big.” JR smiled putting the book back.

“Manga?” Baekho asked hopefully.

“No.” JR pushed Baekho who chuckled. “Where’s ______?”

“Searching for some book.”

 

“Here it is.” You smiled happily. You went on your tiptoes and tried getting the book.

“Need help?” You jumped and turned your head to Aaron who smiled.

“I thought you were at track?” You said covering your heart as you tried to relax the infinite heartbeats. Aaron chuckled and grabbed the book

“Yeah… I left Minhyun to go look for you.” Aaron handed you the book. “This what your looking for?”

“Yeah.” You smiled. “That wasn’t nice though… leaving Minhyun for me.” You stared at him. Giving him guilt eyes. Aaron scratched his cheek.

“Fine. Fine.” He gave in. “I’ll go back at get Minhyun and Ren as well. Is that fine? And then we can all go home together.”

“Fine with me.” Baekho said making you jump. You jumped and hit your back against Aaron’s chest.

“You guys need to stop giving me heart attacks!” You wined. Aaron chuckled and let go.

“I’ll see you guys outside araso?” Aaron said.

“Okay hyung!” Baekho stretched his arms.

“See you outside hyung.” JR smiled waving.

“By the way…” Aaron smiled. You turned to him with a curious stare. Aaron winked.

 

“I wouldn’t leave my dongsaeng’s side for just anyone.” 

 

 

===================

Aww Aaron oppa <3 Sweet~

tehee~~~

How do you guys like the story so far :D?

Anyeong <3

L=