8

NU'EST Addition [Seq to SHINee Dolls]

“I hope you enjoy your time.” The student representative said. Everyone stood up, bowed, and left.

“I’m so lucky to have sat next to you cutie.” A boy winked at you.

“Your not my type.” You said before fleeing and with no hesitation you clung to JR. That boy didn’t see but you saw his shocked expression. “Why is this school mostly boys…”

“I noticed…” JR ruffled your hair as you let go. “Out of every 10 there are at least 4 girls.”

“Smart…” You stuck out your tongue. JR smiled.

 

“Nah.” Ren said popping up out of nowhere. “Do you have your class schedule?”

“Uhm.” You reached into your back pocket. “Yeah. Homeroom is 1-A”

“Oh… did you know this school is ranked by how smart we are?” Aaron stared. “I’m in 3-A”

“Does that mean we’re in the smart class?” You stared at Aaron and he nodded. “What about you guys.”

“1-A” Ren held up his papers happily.

“1-A” JR smirked.

“1-B” Minhyun shrugged. “At least I’m next door.”

“1-C” Baekho said sadly. “I kind of figured… I’m bad at English.”

“The lowest class is 1-F I think…” You said. You smiled. “Your average.” Baekho smiled but you were sure that you weren’t helping him. “Hey sometimes depending on how well you do on tests you can go up your class.”

“Fighting” Ren, said. Baekho ruffled Ren’s hair.

“Hey I worked hard on his ponytail.” You eyes Baekho. Ren pouted. You stared at Ren and smiled. “I’ll fix it later.” Ren nodded his head then left the scene to go with JR to class.

“Aigoo…” Minhyun shrugged. “Sha’ll I walk you to class?” Minhyun gestured.

“Sure” You shrugged. Aaron left with Baekho and JR was with Ren so you didn’t have to worry about it too much.

 

“Looks like your already getting stares” You whispered to Ren in class. Luckily Ren was assigned the seat next to you. JR was placed two seats in front of Ren so you were kind of disappointed.

“What about you?” Ren stared.

“Me? Nah.” You gestured. “My looks are pretty average.”

“You have perfect looks.” Ren smiled pulling a strand of hair to his lips. “Perfect to me at least.” You blushed. He smiled and pulled away.

“Most guys seem to be only looking at you ______” JR smirked. “But they should know you’re taken.” You stared at JR then smiled silly.

“I suppose.” You touched your lips. JR rolled his eyes and went to his seat the second the teacher came in.

 

The entire time teacher talked about was that you better keep your grades up if you don’t want to move down your rank. Everyone just agreed. You had music in your ears not paying attention. You looked at Ren who waved at you, you giggled then looked away.

 

“What did I miss?” You asked as the teacher left the class.

“Boring… boring…” Ren said gesturing you making you chuckle. “Oh and that today is just about looking at school clubs and sports.”

“No kidding.” JR chuckled. You stared at JR. You noticed cards in his hands.

“Already getting confessions kingka?” You chuckled. JR ruffled your hair. “Let’s go look around the clubs.”

“Weren’t we supposed to wait for the others?” Ren said scratching his cheek. “Not that I don’t mind.” He shrugged. “Still.”

“We’ll meet them outside our class.” JR pointed behind him. You nodded and left with Ren by your side.

 

“Miss us?” Baekho said slinging his arm over your shoulder.

“No.” Ren and JR chuckled.

“Harsh.” Baekho said sticking his tongue out.

“So what club are we checking out first?” Aaron said stretching his arms over his head.

“Let me guess.” You said. “Napping in class?”

“You’re good….” Aaron pinched your cheeks and you smiled. “Class was boring.”

“School is just a time passer for most of us anyways. You know that _____” JR said.

“I kind of figured.” You shrugged.

 

“Let’s check out the archery club.” Ren hugged your arm. “Please?”

“Ah…. Sure” You smiled. “We’ll check out the archery club first.” You gestured to the others who nodded.

“Then we’ll go over to the track and field.” JR winked. You blushed slightly then left.

 

Ren slithered his hands and held your hand happily. But you didn’t see it in his expression. Ren stared at you for a second then smiled.

You blushed. “Do you like smiling now?”

“No.” Ren said bluntly. You stared at him confused. “I’ll only smile for you.” He said and his lips curved into another smile as he kissed your cheek.

You flinched and stared at him shocked. “Smile only for me?” You questioned starring at him.

“Only for you.” Ren nodded his head in reassurance.

“How am I supposed to believe you?” You raised an eyebrow.

 

Ren stopped and you stopped a step or two ahead since his grip was strong. You turned to him. “I’ll only smile for you.” He held up his pinky with his other hand.

“Only for me?” You raised an eyebrow again.

“Only for you” Ren nodded his head smiling.

“Promise?” You held up your pinky as well. Ren nodded his head joining his pinky with yours. Happily.

 

“Promise.”

 

 

==========

School today!

Anyeong :D

Quickupdate kekeekek <3

Love my readers!

anyeong agian~