Chapter 25

NU'EST Addition [Seq to SHINee Dolls]

"America!" Ren cheered happily. I pushed him down.

"We're on a plane." JR said. "Keep your voice down,"

"Meanie." Ren puffed his cheeks. I chuckled.

"Sh..." I put my finger to my lips. I noticed Baekho dozed off listening to music. Minhyun and Aaron just tuned us out and fell asleep. And JR passed out the second he told Ren to shush. "The others are sleeping."

"Aren't you tired?" Ren whispered to me.

"Aniyo." I chuckled. "I've ridden in an airplane many of times to know that I don't need sleep."

"Even after we're in different time zones?" Ren stared and me and i chuckled and placed my head on his shoulder. Ren propped his head right on my head and put his hand in my hand. 

"Aniyo." I laughed a bit. "Because we leave in the morning. And get there by night. So when we are there I can sleep and be up perfectly fine."

"And this is first class... amazing." Ren chuckled. "You're amazing." I blushed. "Argh." Ren flinched up and I stood up. "Mian this pain..." I touched his shoulder and he calmed down. "Sorry.... this pain is just... out of no where...." He looked at me and I had sadness in my eyes. Ren flinched. He waved his hands in my face. "Don't worry! I'm a strong boy!" He put his hands to arms. 

I giggled. "I see." I smiled then looked down. "I dont want anything to happen to you guys." I smiled sadly. "You're to precious to me."

"And you're precious to me yeobo." Ren cupped my cheeks. "You'll always be." Ren kissed my forehead. I stared at him for a little. We exchanged glances and he leaned foreward and kissed my lips. I felt a shivers run down my spine. But i slipped my hands around his neck and kissed back. "I love you... ________."

I smiled. "I love you too."

 

Baekho stared at nothing for a while then placed his earphones into his ears and tried to sleep again. Pretending he heard nothing. Knowing he heard and almost saw everything.

 

We got off the plane and Baekho had his hands wrapped around my waist. I got my luggage and Baekho stared at a gift shop. I chuckled. "Want to go in there?" Baekho smiled and as JR took my suitcase, Baekho slipped his hands into mine and skipped to the gift shop. 

 

"Pretending like he hasnt noticed." Minhyun chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" Ren stared. Minhyun looked at Ren then walked over to get his luggage. "Minhyun." Ren asked again.

"You and our girlfriend." Minhyun stared. Ren blushed a little. "Baekho saw it and heard it." Ren was going to say something but Minhyun spoke up. "We all get our turn." Minhyun smirked and walked away.

"ert...." Ren said under his breath. He saw his luggage about to escape and ran after it. He grabbed his luggage and sighed. He eyed the others. "Yeobo is mine." He stuck his tongue out and walked over to the others.

 

"Doesn't this look nice?" Baekho asked. He held up a keychain. I stared at it.

"It's cute. But wouldnt suit someone like you." I giggled.

"That's why." Baekho went over to me and showed me a second one. "You get a matching pair." He smiled at me.

"But then that wouldnt be fair for the other oppas." I pouted.

"Then let's get them some too." Baekho chuckled. I eyed him for a second then agreed to it.

 

"Why do me and Aaron have matching ones." Minhyun pointed out.

"Same with me and JR." Ren said staring at them.

"Wasn't my idea." I said innocently. "I'm gonna call my parents." I pulled out my phone. "They should be here." 

JR stared at me while Ren and the others were arguing with Baekho. "Your phone works in America?"

"It's programmed to work in both Korea and America." I smiled. JR went to my side and stood there while I was on the phone. "Ah umma!" I said. "Neh...neh... ahh...." I looked around. "Next to the big sign that says 'EXIT HERE'" I looked around. "Oh I see the car!" I waved and nearly hit JR. JR covered his mouth and chuckled. "Okay." I hung up and looked at JR. "Mian."

"Don't worry about it." JR chuckled. "Let's go tell the others?"

"Neh." I watched JR go over to the others and i realized they were still aruging. "They better behave..."

 

"We're going to visit your grandparents tomorrow." Key said from the drivers seat. "For now we're just going home."

"We're not staying with grandma and grandpa?" I said shocked.

"Aniyo." Umma stared. "They have guests there right now. And so it's just for tonight."

"I see." I smiled. "Our america house is big!" I gestured and Minhyun chuckled. "It's like grandma and grandpas house but its not a mansion."

"Do you guys pay for it? Even when you're in Korea?" Aaron asked me curiously.

"Ani." I smiled. "Grandma and grandpa pay."

"Rich..." Baekho teased. I pinched his cheeks.  I yawned.

"Now you're getting tired." Ren laughed.

"It is night here." I sighed.

 

Jonghyun appa walked out of the house and carried me to my room. JR grabbed my luggage and followed Jonghyun. The other 4 were just in awe at the house it took Taemin and Onew to drag them to their rooms. I think there was dry drool left of the floor somewhere.... 

 

"Are you taking care of her?" Jonghyun asked.

"Neh." JR smiled. "With my life."

"Good." Jonghyun patted his shoulder. "Cause you dont have a life."

"In what terms?" JR smirked.

"Smart boy..." Jonghyun pointed out. "I hope she chooses you."

"What do you mean?" JR asked curiously. 

"SIt down." Jonghyun gestured to the side of my bed I wasnt on. He sat there carefuly and my hair and Jonghyun grabbed a chair. "My daughter. I want her to live a normal life."

"And having 5 husbands just doesnt cut it?" JR furrowed his eye brows. Jonghyun smiled. "I can understand that. But it's not my decision to make. It is the one we love."

"I know." Jonghyun smiled. "Now let me ask you something." Jonghyun leaned foreward. "Have you been feeling any pain lately?"

"Ani." JR shook his head. "Why?"

"No reason." Jonghyun smiled. He patted JR's leg. "Come on. Let ______ sleep. I'll show you where your room is."

"Alright." JR stood up and turned to me. "Goodnight _______" He kissed my forehead and my lips curved into a smile as i fumbled to my side. 

 

Jonghyun stared from the hallway waitifng for JR. "No pain for him huh?" He shook his head and looked over his shoulder to see JR closing your door. "Interesting."

 

 

 

 

----------------

I should probably request a poster for my story :T

But i dont feel like waiting D:!!!!

Ren and Aaron are the only who can feel pain...

what's going on here?

Anyeong....

Fail.... 

I hope you liked this update:3