10

NU'EST Addition [Seq to SHINee Dolls]

“Pizza!” Baekho suggested

“Fried chicken!” Minhyun raised his hand. You glanced at everyone. It was around six and you finished your homework before the others did. Refusing to let JR and, or Ren copy they’ve decided to give you silent treatment as punishment. But after an hour it failed.

“Why don’t we just make ramyun?” Aaron suggested.

“I like hyung’s idea.” Ren said.

“Doesn’t bother me.” JR smirked.

“Yah!” Baekho wined. “Why you taking hyung’s side?” Baekho pointed to Ren who just went back to finishing his English.

“Focus on your homework.” You said tapping on Baekho’s shoulder. He stared at you then turned around. “I’ll order something… so shush.” You pointed to your lips and pulled out your phone. “Ajusshi!” You said.

 

“I think we need phones.” Ren whispered to JR.

“Why?” JR whispered back. Glancing at Ren, then at you, then back at Ren.

“What if yeobo gets lost and we can’t find her cause she’s too far!” Ren lifted his arms for emphasis.

“Good point…” JR touched his chins. “And since when have you started calling _______, yeobo?” JR raised an eyebrow.

“Since now.” Ren said happily.

“You all have nicknames for _______….” JR chuckled.

“I call her girlfriend~” Baekho said. “Simple” He chuckled.

“Since he calls her that I call her jagiya most the time.” Minhyun smiled.

“What’s the difference?” Ren stared.

“Shut up.” Minhyun went over to Ren and playfully chocked him.

“I don’t really have one that I call her.” Aaron shrugged. “I guess I call her babe. I don’t know.” Aaron chuckled to himself tapping his pencil to his pre-calculus work.

“I’m stuck with _____” JR shrugged sadly. “I’m so boring…”

 

“No you’re not.” You sat in front of JR and he jumped falling of your bed. “Gwenchana?” You’re eyes widened.

“Yeah…” JR shook his head. “I’m not boring? I only call you by your name.” He said sadly.

“Well. You remind me of Key appa. Umma said Key appa was the only one who called her by her name.” You blushed a little. “Makes me happy.”

“Jin jjah!?” JR said happily. You nodded. “Yes!” He jumped.

“No way!” Baekho stood up. “I’ll trade!”

“No way!” JR stuck his tongue out.

You chuckled at the two’s conversation then focused your attention on Ren who was struggling in English. You snuck up behind him secretly. “Promise.” You said. Ren jumped and his pencil flew in the air. “Ah. Mianhae oppa!” You said bowing lightly.

Ren turned to you. “Ah it’s okay.” Ren smiled. “Promise?” He titled his head.

“The word is promise.” You said pointing to the Korean word. “In English it’s promise.” You smiled. “I would know. We made ours today.”

Ren blushed and nodded his head before scrambling across your bed to grab the pencil.

“Why am I the only third year…” Aaron wined. “Pre-calculus is hard!” He tossed his stuff on the bed. “By the way I finished.” He said before falling flat on your bed.

You chuckled.

 

“Food is here~” You said starring at your phone. “Minhyun oppa want to go get it with me?” You opened the window.

“We’re jumping the window?” Minhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Why not.” You smiled. “We are the parkour couple are we not?” You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

“Well we are aren’t we?” Minhyun stood up.

“Be right back!” You cheered jumping. Minhyun slowly following.

“This is the third floor…” Ren thought for a moment. “How they getting back up?”

“______’s room has a tree… I think they’d climb that.” JR smiled.

“Most likely.” Baekho shrugged. “Hyung help me with my English!” Baekho sat next to Aaron.

“How do you…” Aaron stared at Baekho who stared curiously. “Moving on…”

“What? What did I misspell?” Baekho stared.

“Nothing.” Aaron shook his head.

“Tell me.”

“No.”

“TELL ME!”

“No.”

“TELL ME!”

“No!”

 

“Tell you what?” You said climbing through the window carrying a bag. Minhyun behind you holding one as well.

“Tell her than!” Baekho stared pointing at you. You flinched putting the food down on your desk.

“Smell’s like…” Ren went over to the bag. “Chinese food?”

“In Korea…” JR chuckled.

“Shut up.” You said punching JR who playfully pretended to be in pain. You stared at his expression and giggled. He smiled and when he stood up straight he pinched her cheeks and you flailed your arms. “Eat.” You said as he let go. He nodded and turned to Ren who was holding a paper plate. “Where did you…” He turned to you. “Never mind…”

“Food!” Baekho jumped up with a totally different expression. “Thank you lovely girlfriend.” Baekho smiled and kissed your cheek before going over to Minhyun and the others. “Hand me a plate!”

“Yah make sure to leave yeobo some!” Ren chimed. You chuckled.

“Babe.” You turned to Aaron who was holding paper. “Do me a favor and check number 14.” You nodded your head and looked. You squinted then turned to the others.

“Baekho oppa…” You said slowly. Baekho stared at you with food in his mouth.

 

 

“How do you misspell slit…” 

 

 

========================

Baekho oppa has the spelling of Taemin oppa... haha XD!!!

Anyways :3

I hope you like this chapter^^

I try to update once or twice a day~

I have no life....

Anyeong XD

My jagiya might break up with my soon... I can tell by how he's texting me....

That he's getting annoyed with me.... Hmm... oh well

*hides pain*

Anyeong....