where are you?

Dream coming true

 

        .. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have run yesterday. Now he might think I’m a coward or some kind of a lunatic. Oh . I cursed myself on my way to class. It was too early to attend school but I wanted to make up with Jae, I wanted to give him a proper apology.

     I entered the room, kept my bag on my chair and walked to Jae's seat. Smile never leaving my face. (I was all cheery this morning. Jae talked to me yesterday, yeh...)

'So this is where my baby sit, aww I even love his chair. Keep my baby comfortable'. I said to the chair as I touch it adoringly. This simple act proved me that I'm really crazy. (I'm talking to chairs now... ha haa... Jae look what you have done to me...) Smiling to my own thoughts I took a lollipop and a post it note from my pocket. My mind replaying yesterday’s incidents as I start writing.

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Time passed, school was going to end in few minutes. Jae didn’t come. I might have disappointed him yesterday. Or maybe he was sick. Or maybe he was hit by a truck and now in hospital. This sudden thought scared me. Oh man I’m going crazy here. I couldn't concentrate on teacher’s words. Jae’s absence made me uncomfortable, not knowing where he was, what he was doing. It made me feel like my heart has been crushed. It really hurts. I looked at Jae’s seat, my lollipop and the post it notes was still there. Ignored. Unknowingly tears found their own way down on my cheeks.

Week Later

Jae didn’t come. I no longer held any interest in school.

~*~

After all those depressing days, it was Monday again. I heard my alarm ringing. I slapped it off and sat on bed. My room was dark, it was raining outside. Sound of teardrops were annoying, like they were crying their heart out too. I decided to ditch school today. With a heavy sigh I lay down and pulled up the blankets.  What’s the point of going school when I’m sure the person I want to see won’t be there.

Next day

I went to school today; you can’t skip school forever, especially when your mom’s around. I couldn’t deny the fact that my heart was longing to see him, but as soon as I walk in to the class I found his place was empty. My heart fell.  I walked to my seat with a crumpled heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“hey are you okay?” that voice again, it sounds worried. I left out a sigh still placing my head on my desk.

“Hello, you sleeping?” this was too much. His voice sounded soo perfect that it hurts. Even though I know it was just a dream.

“Yunho” he spoke softly. I felt him my hair, such a smooth movement as if he was afraid of hurting me. I have to admit it gave me a heavenly feeling.

I was pretty sure I was dreaming, but his touch felt so real. I didn’t want to open my eyes, I was afraid to lose this moment, even though it’s a dream, he’s here, right beside me, that’s enough for me now.

“Jae” I moaned. And I heard someone chuckle.

Sudden thrill made me sit up. And there he was flashing his smile at me. I was shocked, elated, hurt at the same time. All feelings were mixed.  I didn’t know what to do. He was shocked too but still smiling. Seeing his doe eyes I could no longer help my tears. 

 

 

A/N - mianhae chingu-ah.. my english isnt that good. bear with my mistakes.. comments are always welcome.. thanks for all the people who read, subscribed and comment on the story.... :) saranghae.