Did we just kiss?!

Thank You Korea

 

About ten minutes after I  fell asleep I felt one of my ear buds be taken out and a smooth whisper filled its,"Excuse me can you please move your bag." My eyes shot open. I saw this really good looking guy staring back at me he have these black orbs you could get lost in, which I did. "Are you okay?" he asked louder than before but still in that smooth, y voice.

"Huh? What? Oh, I'm fine! Sorry about that." I replied with my words jumbled together.

I quickly jumped out of my seat knocking into him and falling, back first, onto the floor.  The back of my head hit the floor as I felt pressure on my lips.  I squirmed slightly as I open my eyes to see the same black orbs staring into my eyes only this time they were brimmed with shock, horror and regret. Only then did I realize that his soft lips were glued to mine. He quickly got off of me, stood up and scratched the back of his head as his face glowed a bright red.

"Sorry about that! I didn't mean to kiss you" He blushes more and I glow a deep red and giggled sitting up from the floor.

'Don't be it's ok man."

I smile brightly blushing even more.I stand up and brush myself off. Looking around to see if everything was alright and I hear him whisper, "agio gwiyeobda(cute)"

I turn around to see him staring at me with glass-like eyes.          

"Did you just call me cute?" I asked grining.

"Y-you heard that?!" His glassy eyes filled with shock once again as he jumped a little.

"I heard everything! but it's ok you're not half bad looking yourself," I extanded my hand. "I'm Yuna call me what ever you like."

He shakes my hand and answers, "I'm Minsoo call me anything you like aswell. Can you please move your bag it is on my seat."

"Oh, sorry"

I grab my bag and stash it under my seat. I felt Minsoo's eyes stare at my so I smirk and sit in my seat quickly. He sits next to me and let me tell you he has some pretty nice buns