Try to be Myself

Thank You Korea

"Mom if you don't let go of me now I'll miss my plane," I gasped for air from the tight grip of my mother.

"I'm so sorry hunny. It's just that I can't believe that my baby Minsoo is going to his mother's home country," she wept.

"I maybe the youngest of my brothers but I'm 6ft 4, I'm the strongest and the smartest among us including I'm actually the smartest in my high school. I am far from being a baby, okay," I pointed out.

Before my mom could make a rebuttal the intercom said, "First class of flight 1837 to South Korea is now boarding."

"Oh well I guess you have to go. Just remember your uncle is gonna pick you up by the luggage and you will be meeting your aunts niece ok. I'll miss you~!" she sobbed.

"Okay mom. I'll miss you too. Bye~" I walked away.

After I was far enough away I went to the bathroom. Once there I changed out of my nerd clothes into my own clothes, I also took out the stupid hair tie and let my black hair flow. At lease on the plane I don't have to live a double life.

when I finally got on the plane my seat was taken by this beautiful girls carry-on bag. When I woke her up by taking out her ear buds everything went downhill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can tell from here I like to switch the point of view. I will be doing that for most chapters so odd numbered chapters would be Yuna's POV and even numbered ones will be Minsoo's unless I want to change it which I will tell you before the chapter starts