But Mom~!

Thank You Korea

"Mom do I really have to move to Korea by myself?" I questioned my fairly annoyed mother.

"Yes you do Yuna.  I'm tired of having to pick you up at the police station every week, so we are moving you to you aunt's house in Korea final story." she said through clenched teeth.

"Hey those people were asking for it!"I shot back.\

"You beat up a crossing guard!" she said. "With his own stop sign!"

"He was looking at me funny"

"He had a fricking lazy eye!"

"ohh...Really?"

The rest of the ride was silent for us.

"Ok hunny. Here is your passport and plane ticket to California. Your flight will leave in an hour and you better be on it too. When you get there use your credit card to get yourself some food and your ticket for Korea. When you land in Korea wait by the luggage for your aunt but you need to remember that only your uncle knows how to speak english so speak Korean got it. Oh and by the way his nephew is coming as well hes also fliying in from Cali so be nice."

"Ok mom tell day that I love y'all" I told my mom while leaving her behind.

The flight to Cali was short mostly because I was sleeping. At the airport I got a first class ticket fot the plane. When I sat in my seat I put my bag to the left of me on the only other chair next to me, those walk ways were wide for first class. I took out my ipod and started listening to some B1A4 before I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~ well I have had some writers block for a while so I'm really trying to get back to CAP is a HUH soon don't lose faith in me ok btw I wanted to write a story about real fictional characters this time